Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:17:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 'Bitcoin' hacked -  (Read 390 times)
tanjimaarfin23

Activity: 157
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 07:43:50 PM

Bitcoin is huckable. plz don't share your pin/password to anybody. Now bitcoin rate is very high. so be careful.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Activitycoin

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 11:47:30 PM

By the way. A 51% attack is not a hack. It is a consensus decision. If you can garner 51% then you should have rights to the network because you are the majority of the network.
I agree with you because still there are some countries who are trying to hack bitcoin and apically china is totally against bitcoin but I think there is no chance of it that someone can hack bitcoin because bitcoin is very strong and stable in market and a lot of countries are supporting bitcoin and day by day its users are going to increased and I wish that bitcoin will still remain same strong for its user’s so there is no need to worry about anything,.
Mujensirio

Activity: 23

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 12:02:23 AM

for who?
As roma

Activity: 53

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 07:11:48 PM

Bitcoin can't be hacked.  If you'll say Bitcoin Wallet yes it is vulnerable to theft.  That's why we need a secured wallet or use 2 factor authenticator.  We can avoid that by doing something that will help our bitcoin wallet safe.

Bitcoin virtual wallet security system is considered almost perfect, but that does not mean it has no gaps. When opening an account, users will get a special line of code as a secret key. This code can be stored in a digital wallet that can be accessed via smartphone, PC, or laptop. But if this digital wallet is lost, hacked, or hit by a malware attack, all the bitcoins you have will be lost forever, without allowing restoration.
Evil eye

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 07:22:53 PM

It is an uneasy news that Bitcoin Gold has been hacked. Although Bitcoin has never been hacking itself since the acquisition of Bitcoin Yet I think Bitcoin's security should be more difficult. But I hope hacking bitcoin is not possible.
Chachen19

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 01:52:53 AM

Well, sort of. 

Bitcoin Gold was 51% attacked - apparently successfully.  This is very important.  While not exactly Bitcoin, it is a kind of Bitcoin.  And it was hacked. 

We can no longer argue Bitcoin is unhackable.  51% attacks are real and possible.   $18 million stolen.  It can be done. 

The US government could probably put into place enough hashpower very quickly.  The new 7nm process could be bought by someone and get a shitload of competitve hashing up and running.  It is possible.   

My conclusion: Bitcoin can be hacked.
May 2018 A sophisticated miner successfully launched a double-attack on Bitcoin Gold last week, making BTG the third coin victim of a network attack. that time. If we are very easy to be stolen by hackers
orarider

Activity: 575
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 02:32:49 AM

I think bitcoin is not attacked. Bitcoin is highly secure. The bitcoin market operates globally. Bitcoin operates independently and the bar is simple. So it is very hard for thieves to attack bitcoins.
Odlanyer

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 02:47:47 PM

To avoid your bitcoin in hacker take a hardest password and keep it to the safer places and don't tell your password to anyone mostly to people you don't know.
mensha

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 04:15:58 PM

Yes, hacking bitcoin or any decentralized crypto currency is possible. However there should be more than 50% of computational power to manipulate the original blockchain and to create false blockchain. This is some what difficult task when considering the distributed blockchain community (miners) all over the world.
victorski

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 08:16:44 PM

It is awful that people would read bitcoin and you mean bitcoin gold! I think that you should correct it and write it the way it is. Because it is just the trick which would deceive people and you are contributing into the fall of Bitcoin price because people would lose their trust because of past like this.
stayeduptolate

Activity: 980
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 07:40:39 AM

Well, sort of. 

Bitcoin Gold was 51% attacked - apparently successfully.  This is very important.  While not exactly Bitcoin, it is a kind of Bitcoin.  And it was hacked. 

We can no longer argue Bitcoin is unhackable.  51% attacks are real and possible.   $18 million stolen.  It can be done. 

The US government could probably put into place enough hashpower very quickly.  The new 7nm process could be bought by someone and get a shitload of competitve hashing up and running.  It is possible.   

I don’t think that it is that easy to hack bitcoin, bitcoin is very secure and confidential crypto currency and moreover its transactions are very much secured and confidential and they are even challenge that their transactions could not be hacked ever because its transactions provides user anonymity and because of its peer to peer transactions , it is very hard and like next to impossible to hack the bitcoin and then most important you need to be very secured with your block chain wallet keys.
Marlo0619

Activity: 196
Merit: 6

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 08:25:07 AM

sometimes, we can say that bitcoin is one of the target of the hackers because it comes with a huge amount of money invested in it. when we talk about the amount, i guess, 50 million dollars to 100 million dollars. i don't know the exact amount but its just an estimation. that is the reason why hacker want to hack bitcoin. but i am sure that system of bitcoin is very secure that no one can hack it because there are many investors in bitcoin.

[www.athero.io]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution
▀▀█▄▄   A revolutionary decentralized digital economy   ▄▄█▀▀
Pan Troglodytes

Activity: 392
Merit: 39

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 08:51:14 AM

Thanks for providing a link. The OP is very sensational (as always for that Member Smiley ) but I wanted to read the real news behind it.

I tend to agree with people who think that the situation is not really changed for Bitcoin: in the past such an attack was a theoretical possibility, too. Even this successful execution for BTG doesn't make it really more than theoretical threat for Bitcoin, either.
1020kingz

Merit: 106

Telegram Moderator, Hire me

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 08:58:41 AM

Well, sort of. 

We cannot say that bitcoin can’t be hacked eventhough it has never been hacked for now but hackers always finds way to hack bitcoin. In this recent news some of crypto are being invaded by the hackers and get millions of USD from it, for now everything is possible to happen but if bitcoin will upgrade their security features every now and then to make it difficult to decode it, then it will remain unhackable. For now investors and holders should be vigilant with their bitcoins and cryptos because everything is possible, don’t be too confident or else regret is always in the end.
tungaqhd

Activity: 1540
Merit: 508

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 09:04:23 AM

Hackers are trying to hack bitcoin day by day by attack to exchanger or stealing hashes. The developer team are trying to improve the system, make it become safer.
It often happen to new coin which have low security system.
Odlanyer

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 10:03:55 AM

We all know nowadays many hackers that want your account to be with him/her, your account is most important to the part of cryptocurrency because in your money was put there so keep your wallet in secure place, choose a wallet that really good keeper and make a password that very difficult to identify and don't trust to anyone.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: