Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 04:48:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I just got paid from EarnCrypto!  (Read 1753 times)
JDS1000 (OP)

Activity: 414
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 21, 2014, 03:06:43 AM

After waiting about 3 weeks for payment the site is back up and running...  As a non-miner, I really love it!  It doesn't pay nearly as well as mining.

EarnCrypto is the fastest way I know to earn .006556 Bitcoins/$4.00 USD should be less than 2 hours of actual effort – .  I've earned 3 bitcoin payouts totaling about $11 USD.

I could have chosen Litecoin, Dogecoin, Namecoin or Peercoin.

Create an account on EarnCrypto
[ref]http://www.earncrypto.com/index.php?r=1889)[non-ref]http://www.earncrypto.com

Earning Points: 1000 cryptopoints = 1 US dollar - .005 btc is required for a payout.

**SuperSonicAds** I've earned a total of 5325 points through this.

Download all of the available apps to your Iphone/Ipad/Droid.
Be sure to follow the correct link within the email.
After my points are awarded I often delete the app, but I kept Hotels.com, Expedia (worth 759 points!) and Spotify and some games....

**PeanutLabs** Answer the questions/surveys related to health accessments – These are usually work 14 to 18 points each and take about 30 seconds to 60 seconds to complete.  They add up quickly and you learn some things...

Matomy/SupersonicAds – Downloading software to your computer.  These can score some big points(200-750 points), but come with lots of add-ons, pop-ups, etc.

I've installed SandBoxie as a precaution.  It works great for installing utility programs but I haven't been able to download the games.  I'm going to take the risk on old computer to download some of the games.  I'm pretty good at finding all the applications to uninstall and malwarebytes will be very useful too.

Downside – Folks can get a little disenfranchised knowing they need to score 3000 to 4000 points to earn their first payout.  
Good Luck and Thanks so much if you have used my referral code!  
gamybtc

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 21, 2014, 05:08:00 AM

This is the wrong section to post.

BTC : 1fDTCkVcJ7SaVnoFjA5U1xfHQVfv1BWCb
JDS1000 (OP)

Activity: 414
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 21, 2014, 05:22:50 AM

sorry gamybtc.  Where would the correct place be?
DonateBTC

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 21, 2014, 07:33:38 AM

https://app.bitcoin-economy.com/register/?affiliate=DonateBTC is the first site that allows users earn income using bitcoin please join this networking society before it goes global, especially under my team!

My lite coin wallet is LfhRVH3sMRHbC5BpZJUYKgvjUvzP2iUrC4 Donate if you think this was helpful to you!!!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: