Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 11:54:10 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [DOPE] DopeCoin 2.0 - Launching soon  (Read 89379 times)
scarface

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

Spectiv VR Crowdsale: 12/08/17

View Profile
February 01, 2014, 04:49:24 AM

dope

▄▄████████████▄▄             
          ▄███▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀███▄▄        
       ▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██▄      
     ▄██▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███    
   ▄██▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄█████████████▄  
  ▄██░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░▀█▌ 
 ▐██░░░░░░░░▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄░░░░░░░░▀█▌
▐██░░░░░░▄███▀▀███████████████▀▀██▄░░░░░░██▌
████▄░░▄██▀███████▄██████▄████████▀██▄░░░▐██
██░▀████▀██████████████████████████████▄░░██
██░░░▀██▄█████████████████████████▄██▀▀██▄██
██▌░░░░▀███▄████████▀▀▀▀███████▄██▀░░░░░▀███
▐██░░░░░░░▀███▄▄███████████▄▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░██▌
 ▐██░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████████▀░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▌
  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▌ 
   ▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██▀  
     ▀██▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██▀    
       ▀███▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██▀      
          ▀████▄▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄███▀         
              ▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀             

[ Website ]                    

nbphuoc

Activity: 448

View Profile
February 01, 2014, 06:25:34 AM

How to be the first to mine DOPE?
  • Register at our pool, verify your email address
  • Create workers
  • Put this pool as main pool, and set your miner as "fail-over only",  so when dope is released you mine instantly!

Join our profesional mining pool at:
http://dope.altcoinpool.org/
100% uptime
DigitalOcean Secured Server

I can mine only with low power CPU on my mac.   Sad
can you give me the .conf with "fail-over only" to your pool for my CPUMiner?
I want try to mine some DOPE from first second.
thanks

Try this, this should help: https://litecointalk.org/index.php/topic,46.0.html
nbphuoc

View Profile
February 01, 2014, 07:46:44 AM

There is a big announcement tentatively scheduled within the next 24 hours.
when is it launched?
dopey (OP)

Activity: 1008
Merit: 514

View Profile
February 01, 2014, 08:19:12 AM

OFFICIAL WEBSITE RELEASED WWW.DOPECOIN,COM

Dev mining pool is still under construction and there may be a couple of bugs still in the system. I have pushed my team hard to complete everything on time and although I am 99% confident with the current product, I do anticipate some small glitches due to rushing the final product out.

Thank you all for your support on this project.
mr.pj

Activity: 258

View Profile
February 01, 2014, 08:29:02 AM

Since the retarget is only every 16hours do you plan to integrate something like the kimoto gravity well or any other algorithm for faster retargets when for example multi pools jump on the coin?
Sparkzor

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 01, 2014, 08:33:21 AM

Dev mining pool is still under construction and there may be a couple of bugs still in the system. I have pushed my team hard to complete everything on time and although I am 99% confident with the current product, I do anticipate some small glitches due to rushing the final product out.

Awesome website! 10/10
Let's bring some dope to space!
dopey (OP)

Activity: 1008
Merit: 514

View Profile
February 01, 2014, 09:02:23 AM

Ty so much for your input. I have put alot of effort into this project and I hope that the community is satisfied with the results.
This is only the beginning......

At this point, I must apologize, I am exhausted and must grab some sleept, tomorrow I will try my best to answer any questions the community might have.

A big round of applause to the community for javing the courage to follow me on this adventure.
BitcoinStacker

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 01, 2014, 11:37:00 AM

Launch date?
NRPatten

Activity: 163

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2014, 01:28:58 PM
Last edit: February 01, 2014, 02:09:38 PM by NRPatten

A big round of applause to the community for javing the courage to follow me on this adventure.

And to the Non "official pools" that have spent the time "And Money" to get a pool ready for the coin launch Smiley "To Help The Coin" may i add.

Mining Pool | iMine | MyGitHub | - | GitHubRepo | GitHub
BitcoinStacker

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 01, 2014, 02:02:25 PM

Just tell me the launch date ? Cheesy
hashbros

Activity: 104

View Profile
February 01, 2014, 02:52:03 PM

And to the Non "official pools" that have spent the time "And Money" to get a pool ready for the coin launch Smiley "To Help The Coin" may i add.

Thank you NTPattern. I like to think that cryptocurrencies are not centralized, but it looke like here the dev wants everything to be under his control.

nbphuoc

View Profile
February 01, 2014, 03:05:30 PM

Thank you NTPattern. I like to think that cryptocurrencies are not centralized, but it looke like here the dev wants everything to be under his control.
I showed the dev was giving some bounties to 3 earliest pools for his coin. So I set up the pool and contacted the dev asking him to add my pool to his homepage and original post. He said that he can't because there were already 3 other pools with a more professional approach. He said that: the 3 pools "met or exceeded various security and load handling parameters to ensure a smooth mining experience for the DopeCoin community." - reference here

And be hold... His official pools from 3rd party that has been tested by him.
Scryptmined DopeCoin Pool www.dope.scryptmined.com(2% fee) - Offline

Digiminers DopeCoin pool www.dope.digiminer.net (2% fee) - Offline

Yeah, I know what you are thinking. Those are absolutely his own pools  Cheesy
This is from his signature: "DopeCoin will be fairly launched with 0% premine.". Yeah, of course it is, no doubt  Cheesy

Such Fair. Wow  Shocked
SkillRoad

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 01, 2014, 03:09:02 PM

looks nice
NRPatten

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2014, 03:32:42 PM

I showed the dev was giving some bounties to 3 earliest pools for his coin. So I set up the pool and contacted the dev asking him to add my pool to his homepage and original post. He said that he can't because there were already 3 other pools with a more professional approach. He said that: the 3 pools "met or exceeded various security and load handling parameters to ensure a smooth mining experience for the DopeCoin community." - reference here

This is from his signature: "DopeCoin will be fairly launched with 0% premine.". Yeah, of course it is, no doubt  Cheesy

Such Fair. Wow  Shocked

I themed my pool to mimic the coin and in my "opinion" it looks better than the stock mpos on there pools or there "Official Pools".

I also have a link to my server specs in my post so.....

hashbros

Activity: 104

View Profile
February 01, 2014, 03:34:04 PM

Such Fair. Wow  Shocked

Yes indeed, he only seems to promote his own pools. But don't forget guys...check my signature.

http://dope.hashbros.org only has 1% fee

nbphuoc

View Profile
February 01, 2014, 03:36:21 PM

I themed my pool to mimic the coin and in my "opinion" it looks better than the stock mpos on there pools or there "Official Pools".

Yeah, your pool looks better. But it is not "tested" and it is not an "official pool". What can you do?  Grin
NRPatten

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2014, 03:39:29 PM

Yeah, your pool looks better. But it is not "tested" and it is not an "official pool". What can you do?  Grin

Not tested for this coin but i have had a pool running at over 1GH/s without issue on the same server Smiley

Specs are in this post https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=425366.msg4834650#msg4834650

triggermage

Activity: 160

View Profile
February 01, 2014, 04:37:28 PM

So many pools already "up".....I think I lost this train...but wait, the train isnt even _on_ the station yet!!! What a weird sight this thread xD
jsgh

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 01, 2014, 04:44:13 PM

I don't really know why people want pools on launch anyway.  They always screw up and then you have people bitching to much for 5 pages.  Official or not chances are they will all have problems during launch.  They usually start difficulty way to low, then comes block storm, then database crash.
nunya_coin

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 01, 2014, 04:56:56 PM

So many pools already "up".....I think I lost this train...but wait, the train isnt even _on_ the station yet!!! What a weird sight this thread xD

Almost 2 weeks of PRE-ANN hype.  I fully expect the wallet to have no actual crypto code, just an embedded rick astley video  Grin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: