Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 08:32:37 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ***Edited***  (Read 118 times)
blmpnetwork (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 10:27:14 AM
Last edit: May 27, 2020, 05:25:07 AM by blmpnetwork

***Edited***
millithe1st

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 09:41:28 PM

i guess in terms of being a company worth billions yeah sure, but they have a long way to go, right now all you ever hear about is the price change or slow transactions and less to do with the tech/ code behind it or news i think maybe their advertising team isnt so great lol
Cynooza

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 12:50:20 PM

I am really happy Ethereum is publically acclaimed by such successful and knowledgeble people as Steve. One day these endorsements will let ETH gain a criticall mass for a real breakthrough.
olubams

Activity: 798
Merit: 503

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 04:33:14 AM

I am really happy Ethereum is publically acclaimed by such successful and knowledgeble people as Steve. One day these endorsements will let ETH gain a criticall mass for a real breakthrough.

Its better for you not to rely on statements such as this to make your decisions because you don't know the context he made the statement and how many people.even know him for them to follow him and invest thereby increase the price and most importantly, all comments or endorsements are still subject to the volatility of market forces which means the increase or decrease in price cannot be guaranteed.
blmpnetwork (OP)

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 07:51:49 AM
Last edit: May 27, 2020, 05:24:43 AM by blmpnetwork

***Edited***
sunsilk

Activity: 2954
Merit: 620

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 10:22:55 AM

Don't forget that Steve isn't only praising Ethereum but he is also saying good things about bitcoin.

As long as there are people like Steve Wozniak who are optimistic about cryptocurrency, the world will become a better place for us.

But I'm also worried that one day he'll turn into a band wagon.

shesheboy

Activity: 714
Merit: 114

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 12:52:52 PM

What do you think about that?

i dont think that eth can become the next apple but i do believe that bitcoin can if we are only basing on their total income. Bitcoin has the biggest income among other cryptos like eth so therfor bitcoin can be refered to other big names such as apple.

Sooner or later the worth of bitcoin will still become expensive and it can become the highest income asset .

you're absolutely right, and the crypto community is waiting for this moment.

Dont be so excited. What if that news is not true? you will only get disapointed at the end. Anyways , eth is surely a good coin that already have lots of supporters but if any big companies can promote it, then that is even more better.
SHawk

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 12:57:56 PM

I agree wit you on this but it still has some assignment to do in other to achieve this goal. Though it is a very good coin, stable and reliable with great potentials but relying on statement made by people will not b the only thing to help it achieve that goal but its continuous improvement in technology and it's efficiency.
milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3150
Merit: 1136

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 08:50:59 PM

Its better for you not to rely on statements such as this to make your decisions because you don't know the context he made the statement and how many people.even know him for them to follow him and invest thereby increase the price and most importantly, all comments or endorsements are still subject to the volatility of market forces which means the increase or decrease in price cannot be guaranteed.
This is true where we should not really rely too much with these kind of statements where some popular people do proclaim on and as you said anything is still subjected to volatility of the market which wont really make any guarantees that prices would really lead up into that way. Anything is possible but we cant really make a fix decision or would really just end up always with a pressumption. Eth do have the capabilities and might be possible to be considered as one but time would really able to tell.

tendy263

Activity: 347
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 09:03:09 PM

Too many pump and dump schemes
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: