Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:39:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: THIS IS THE 9/11 ANNIVERSARY TERRORIST ATTACK  (Read 2419 times)
onesalt (OP)

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 09, 2011, 08:25:08 PM

It all makes fucking sense now, terrorists are trying to destroy our way of life and we can't do anything about it. fucking terrorists
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BlockHash

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 09, 2011, 08:25:47 PM

It all makes fucking sense now, terrorists are trying to destroy our way of life and we can't do anything about it. fucking terrorists

I know. They'll take our forums, but they'll never take our Bitcoin!
terrytibbs

Activity: 560
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 09, 2011, 08:27:33 PM

I know. They'll take our forums, but they'll never take our Bitcoin!

I know. They'll take our forums, but they'll never take our Cosbycoin!
FTFY
FreeMonies

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 11, 2011, 06:00:09 AM

9.9.11 NEVAR FORGAT!  Cry

Except we're still running SMF v1.1.4 which has multiple security holes in it...
Don't believe me? Google SMF v.1.1.4 hack(s) and do some reading.

Cosbycoin was a refreshing start to my day though. As far as trolls go, it was a pretty good one.
wolftaur

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 11, 2011, 10:55:03 AM

9.9.11 NEVAR FORGAT!  Cry

Except we're still running SMF v1.1.4 which has multiple security holes in it...
Don't believe me? Google SMF v.1.1.4 hack(s) and do some reading.

Cosbycoin was a refreshing start to my day though. As far as trolls go, it was a pretty good one.

I thought it was cute that I got a dialog box saying my wallet was being uploaded. First thought in my head was, "Neat trick, since there's no wallet on this machine." Smiley

"MOOOOOOOM! SOME MYTHICAL WOLFBEAST GUY IS MAKING FUN OF ME ON THE INTERNET!!!!"
Raoul Duke
aka psy
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1002

View Profile
September 11, 2011, 11:07:14 AM

Should we throw a party to celebrate, is that it?
Yankee (BitInstant)
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1000

Charlie 'Van Bitcoin' Shrem

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2011, 04:09:54 PM

Its scary that we don't remember things that happend last week, 9/11 was 10 years ago, and I still remember every detail of that day. I think every American was scarred that day, but its a scar that made us stronger to move forward.

Bitcoin pioneer. An apostle of Satoshi Nakamoto. A crusader for a new, better, tech-driven society. A dreamer.

More about me: http://CharlieShrem.com
DiaperedDynamo

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 11, 2011, 05:36:35 PM

Its scary that we don't remember things that happend last week, 9/11 was 10 years ago, and I still remember every detail of that day. I think every American was scarred that day, but its a scar that made us stronger to move forward.
I forgot. All I remember is my favorite shows were preempted for a week.
smoothie
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
September 11, 2011, 05:41:58 PM

9/11 was an inside job genius!

███████████████████████████████████████

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 
███████████████████████████████████████

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

ssaCEO

Activity: 568

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2011, 05:54:33 PM

I was just thinking about this. I can't remember a single fuckin day since then, but I remember that day down to a gnat's ass. I remember it more than any Christmas, New Year, birthday, wedding or funeral since then. I'm not sure why. I guess it says something about the power of mass media and the trauma it can cause when it acts normal for 21 years of your life and then goes completely apeshit bananas.

My girlfriend called and woke me up at 6:30 am and told me to turn on the TV. Being a fan of conspiracy theory prior to 9-11 (l33t), by 7:30 am I was standing in a long line outside a gun store, which wasn't opening 'til 9. (I wanted to buy gas masks, because I thought "they" were gonna spray the west coast with germs, but the owner came out and told everyone to get fuckin lost. Much redneck grumbling.) After that, I picked her up and went home and we watched TV for a few hours. Finally when nothing after the Pentagon got blown up for a few hours, we decided to just have sex the rest of the day because the world was probably ending. After that, we went to her house and I announced to her parents I was taking her to a remote place up the coast in the mountains so we could carry on civilization. They didn't like that much. After 4 hours of fighting with them, we got hungry and gave up, so we decided to go get some food. We ended up needing entertainment, so we got really high and had some more sex in a parking lot and then we went and saw Evolution. We were the only two people in the theater, but even though it wasn't funny we found ourselves laughing our asses off at David Duchovny. I think we just needed a rise. I remember thinking I'd never forget that day...

ElectricMucus
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1057

Marketing manager - GO MP

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2011, 05:58:22 PM

Click the link in my sig the song says it all.
druid

Activity: 54

View Profile
September 11, 2011, 06:01:50 PM

it all makes sense now.... Cosby is in fact Muslim terrorist
niko

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

There is more to Bitcoin than bitcoins.

View Profile
September 11, 2011, 06:21:54 PM

I was just thinking about this. I can't remember a single fuckin day since then, but I remember that day down to a gnat's ass. I remember it more than any Christmas, New Year, birthday, wedding or funeral since then. I'm not sure why. I guess it says something about the power of mass media and the trauma it can cause when it acts normal for 21 years of your life and then goes completely apeshit bananas.

My girlfriend called and woke me up at 6:30 am and told me to turn on the TV. Being a fan of conspiracy theory prior to 9-11 (l33t), by 7:30 am I was standing in a long line outside a gun store, which wasn't opening 'til 9. (I wanted to buy gas masks, because I thought "they" were gonna spray the west coast with germs, but the owner came out and told everyone to get fuckin lost. Much redneck grumbling.) After that, I picked her up and went home and we watched TV for a few hours. Finally when nothing after the Pentagon got blown up for a few hours, we decided to just have sex the rest of the day because the world was probably ending. After that, we went to her house and I announced to her parents I was taking her to a remote place up the coast in the mountains so we could carry on civilization. They didn't like that much. After 4 hours of fighting with them, we got hungry and gave up, so we decided to go get some food. We ended up needing entertainment, so we got really high and had some more sex in a parking lot and then we went and saw Evolution. We were the only two people in the theater, but even though it wasn't funny we found ourselves laughing our asses off at David Duchovny. I think we just needed a rise. I remember thinking I'd never forget that day...

If you took only a second to reflect on how people in Panama, Cuba, Vietnam, Serbia, Iraq, Afghanistan, or Libya felt whenever you saw American bombs blowing their cities and villages up, you would have had a more realistic and balanced view of 9/11. You wouldn't be whining like your case was something special. It's just a bunch of idiots killing people because they think their agenda justifies it.

That, and also please move this to Society and Politics...

They're there, in their room.
Your mining rig is on fire, yet you're very calm.
ssaCEO

Activity: 568

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2011, 06:26:44 PM

If you took only a second to reflect on how people in Panama, Cuba, Vietnam, Serbia, Iraq, Afghanistan, or Libya felt whenever you see American bombs blowing their cities and villages up, you would have had a more realistic and balanced view of 9/11. You wouldn't be whining like your case was something special. It's just a bunch of idiots killing people because they think their agenda justifies it.

That, and also please move this to Society and Politics...

Excuse me, who the hell said I was whining?
I happened to be out in the streets and on corners every day, and got beaten up by the police and my apartment raided and my shit taken after the US invaded Iraq. I happened to be against what I thought was a stupid use of American power and what I thought was a vicious and unwarranted attack on civilians.
Maybe you can't wrap that into your post-9/11 libtard headspace, that a guy like me who believes in human freedom and universal rights might also be anti-war, but I am. Don't go railing on me about the wrongs committed by the US hegemony against indigenous peoples, because I've been fighting that tendency longer than you've been wearing freaking pantyhose. If you read my goddamn post you shoulda seen the humor in it, and if you didn't you shoulda seen the humanity. And if you didn't see that, you shoulda shut the f*ck up because you don't know what the hell you're talking about.

Yankee (BitInstant)
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1000

Charlie 'Van Bitcoin' Shrem

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2011, 07:18:10 PM

We ended up needing entertainment, so we got really high and had some more sex in a parking lot and then we went and saw Evolution.

Dude, I did the same thing later that day! Except I didnt get to see Evolution  Sad

Bitcoin pioneer. An apostle of Satoshi Nakamoto. A crusader for a new, better, tech-driven society. A dreamer.

More about me: http://CharlieShrem.com
oOoOo

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 11, 2011, 07:20:11 PM

pekv2

Activity: 770
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 11, 2011, 07:42:30 PM

I was in the sears tower doing a carpet job 9-11-2001, security rushed us out after they found out about the twin towers, left the tools on the floor and boogied. Buddy of mine was doing a carpet job at the federal building that day as well.
Alex Zee

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2011, 07:52:28 PM

Yeah, I remember. It was night by our time.

And it was probably the biggest WTF moment of my life - to see 2 enormous skyscrapers disintegrate into dust just because a plane hit it.

And later learn that the third skyscraper disintegrated too, apparently just by being scared shitless by the fate of his two big brothers...

BTC Monitor - systray price ticker
RipTalk.org - new Ripple forum
bitrebel

Activity: 364
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 11, 2011, 07:59:31 PM

I remember this day well. I was standing there, watching the twin towers, when NO PLANES hit the buildings. But suddenly, they exploded, and turned into dust, by the time the metal hit the ground, there was none. I expected to see scrambled molten steel all zig zagged, and fallen over buildings in the area. There was none. Walking down the street, a few blocks away, I noticed cars had windows blown out consecutively. I noticed some cars were burned to a crisp, but some were in perfect shape.  Then, surprise, surprise, I saw passports of 19 hijackers all in perfect order, and I picked them up. I googled their names, and found out they were still alive in foreign countries but all claimed to have their passports stolen.

It was a wild day, for sure.

Why does Bitrebel have 65+ Ignores?
Because Bitrebel says things that some people do not want YOU to hear.
ElectricMucus
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1057

Marketing manager - GO MP

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2011, 08:08:44 PM

I remember this day well. I was standing there, watching the twin towers, when NO PLANES hit the buildings. But suddenly, they exploded, and turned into dust, by the time the metal hit the ground, there was none. I expected to see scrambled molten steel all zig zagged, and fallen over buildings in the area. There was none. Walking down the street, a few blocks away, I noticed cars had windows blown out consecutively. I noticed some cars were burned to a crisp, but some were in perfect shape.  Then, surprise, surprise, I saw passports of 19 hijackers all in perfect order, and I picked them up. I googled their names, and found out they were still alive in foreign countries but all claimed to have their passports stolen.

It was a wild day, for sure.
You've got it.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: