Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 04:53:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WTB Battlecoin (BCX)  (Read 542 times)
kelsey (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 21, 2014, 12:46:31 PM

WTB BCX. PM me with offers please.
ljp7839008

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 21, 2014, 01:10:38 PM

what is bcx? Wink
lcmines

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 21, 2014, 08:58:07 PM

what is bcx? Wink

Please check out the official announcement Bitcointalk thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=354612.0

Small description:

There will be a new multipool that defaults to mining the most profitable coin, but for a price (in BCX) anyone will be able to point the hashing power of that pool to any coin of their choice. The miners will have to be compensated for the difference in profit when not mining the most profitable coin. This compensation will come in the form of Battlecoin, the coin needed to cast votes as to what coin will be mined when not mining the most profitable. Cool right?

It's such an awesome idea, I've never been more excited about crypto and it's the reason I'm currently purchasing more hashing power. There will be "war rooms" where people can make plans to cast votes to say: 51% attack scam coins or give coins a chance that should have one. Surly there will be disagreements.

I say let the battles begin.

There is a 1% POS, 10 day/20 to mature for the coin so I'd suggest to mine and hold.
kelsey (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 02:41:27 AM

hey shhh don't tell everyone how awesome it is when I am trying to buy  Wink

what is bcx? Wink

Please check out the official announcement Bitcointalk thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=354612.0

Small description:

There will be a new multipool that defaults to mining the most profitable coin, but for a price (in BCX) anyone will be able to point the hashing power of that pool to any coin of their choice. The miners will have to be compensated for the difference in profit when not mining the most profitable coin. This compensation will come in the form of Battlecoin, the coin needed to cast votes as to what coin will be mined when not mining the most profitable. Cool right?

It's such an awesome idea, I've never been more excited about crypto and it's the reason I'm currently purchasing more hashing power. There will be "war rooms" where people can make plans to cast votes to say: 51% attack scam coins or give coins a chance that should have one. Surly there will be disagreements.

There is a 1% POS, 10 day/20 to mature for the coin so I'd suggest to mine and hold.
lcmines

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 06:03:54 AM

hey shhh don't tell everyone how awesome it is when I am trying to buy  Wink

what is bcx? Wink

Small description:

Oh yea, sorry. Lips sealed
Just so excite!  Grin
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: