Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 09:22:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoinduit Source Available - See First Post For More Information..  (Read 1941 times)
Jonathan Ryan Owens (OP)
Donator

Activity: 392
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2011, 09:39:38 PM

looking through the source...
if (!isset($_GET['jiggybaby'])) return;
Cheesy

Derp. Cheesy

The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jonathan Ryan Owens (OP)
Donator

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2011, 09:47:22 PM

Why did you give it away in the first place? wernt you making some good money from this already?

To answer your question.. Yes, Bitcoinduit provided a very handsome return which I gave right back to the community through Free Rolls, automated betting to pay out and keep games alive, and to support Jackpots that I happily added to with no expectation of return. Now We're on to bigger and better things, and would like to see some more innovation in the Ponzi game arena. It is a bold, in your face game, transparent in its origins and use. It's funny, and I hope others keep it alive.

We'll be listing all of your ponzi game sites on Bitcoinduit.com for a few bitcoins / month.

Here's the stats, ending today at 12:01pm

Total deposits: ฿2315
Total pots paid out: ฿1767
Total host fee payouts: ฿22
Total expired pot payouts: ฿ 124
Total jackpots paid: ฿ 212
Total sent to users (Pots and Jackpots): ฿ 2126
Total nonrefundable house fees: ฿ 49
Total expired pot collected by house: ฿ 105
Total house profit: ฿ 155

So, in 4 weeks, the game made a profit of about $1000 in USD terms. All that money went back to the community, server costs, marketing, coffee and a little bit of poker.

Regards,
Jonathan

mb300sd
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000

Drunk Posts

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2011, 05:15:12 PM

Got a virtually identical site up Smiley Unfortunately I could not get the original source to run on my server, so its up to you whether it qualifies for the prize.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=43666

1D7FJWRzeKa4SLmTznd3JpeNU13L1ErEco
Jonathan Ryan Owens (OP)
Donator

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2011, 06:52:00 PM
Last edit: September 12, 2011, 08:31:04 PM by Jonathan Ryan Owens

Ok, I want to pay someone in the community in BTC to add some features to the PHP in Bitcoinduit. Get in touch, Joeyjoe, or anyone else interested in a fun project. I'm setting up a free Github account right now.

Get in touch.

[edit]

coder has been secured. updated Bitcoinduit-source will be available tomorrow evening.

-Jonathan

ineededausername

Activity: 784

bitcoin hundred-aire

View Profile
September 12, 2011, 08:24:34 PM

Ok, I want to pay someone in the community in BTC to add some features to the PHP in Bitcoinduit. Get in touch, Joeyjoe, or anyone else interested in a fun project. I'm setting up a free Github account right now.

Get in touch.

I'm curious about what these features are going to be, although I might not end up coding them.

(BFL)^2 < 0
ineededausername

Activity: 784

bitcoin hundred-aire

View Profile
September 14, 2011, 02:50:59 AM

I've come to attempt to claim the horizontal banner bounty with my highly original and marvelous design:

As you can see, this picture emulates some of the greatest horizontal banners that I have ever seen.

(BFL)^2 < 0
Jonathan Ryan Owens (OP)
Donator

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2011, 03:43:38 AM

I've come to attempt to claim the horizontal banner bounty with my highly original and marvelous design:

As you can see, this picture emulates some of the greatest horizontal banners that I have ever seen.

Excellent. Post it in the bitPonzi thread though, and change the name to bitPonzi. Smiley

-Jonathan

mb300sd
Legendary

Drunk Posts

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2011, 09:42:35 PM

Heres my best attempt at getting your betbot to work with my API.. I've tested all the API calls, and am just assuming that your original bitcoin code was working... I haven't written PHP in like 6 years. It might be missing an include or 2.

http://bitponzi.net/betBot.php

Jonathan Ryan Owens (OP)
Donator

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2011, 10:35:08 PM

Heres my best attempt at getting your betbot to work with my API.. I've tested all the API calls, and am just assuming that your original bitcoin code was working... I haven't written PHP in like 6 years. It might be missing an include or 2.

Nice.

For those who don't know, you'll need to create a cron job to call this script on a webserver somewhere that you control, at some set interval. You could call it every 5 minutes, for instance, but ultimately you'll want to call it a bit more frequently, like once a minute. Further, you'll need to have the bitcoinURL.php file in the same directory, with your RPC credentials for your bitcoin client/server.

Jackpot ratio is currently set to 10. This means that a round where a Jackpot is at least 1000% of the minimum bet for that round will have a bet placed. Adjust accordingly.

mb300sd, you want a bounty?

-Jonathan

mb300sd
Legendary

Drunk Posts

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2011, 10:45:52 PM

Nice.

For those who don't know, you'll need to create a cron job to call this script on a webserver somewhere that you control, at some set interval. You could call it every 5 minutes, for instance, but ultimately you'll want to call it a bit more frequently, like once a minute. Further, you'll need to have the bitcoinURL.php file in the same directory, with your RPC credentials for your bitcoin client/server.

Jackpot ratio is currently set to 10. This means that a round where a Jackpot is at least 1000% of the minimum bet for that round will have a bet placed. Adjust accordingly.

mb300sd, you want a bounty?

-Jonathan

I'll take it if your offering. Test it first to make sure everything works. I only ran certain sections of the code and then pasted it together.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: