Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 03:29:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What are the top advantages of using cryptocurrencies?  (Read 561 times)
ariesjia

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 10:28:14 AM

I believe that there are so many usages of cryptocurrency. But to be specific, could you please let me know the top advantages of cryptocurrency that will trigger me to invest in this industry right now?
You can get rich quickly, that's the most important. secondly you will not experience a huge loss as happened to forex trading users, if you invest in the world of cryptocurrency then you get the selling value of your assets decreases, you just need to be patient and wait for it because all will recover and will rise. but you need to consider that you should invest in famous coins like bitcoin and ethereum. good luck
charlop24
Copper Member

Activity: 560
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 11:02:37 AM

There are several advantages of using cryptocurrency. Firstly, it's ensures anonymity, this is achieved by the fact that your personal details is not required to transfer cryptocurrency from one user to another. Secondly, the speed of transaction is swift and cheaper. Interbank and inter-country transfer could be very expensive and may take up to 14 business days for the transactions to be finalised, but with cryptocurrency there's no boundaries and transactions are effected with the speed of light. Thirdly there's transparency of transactions, every person has access to the information, since its on the blockchain. Lastly, it gives each user independence of their money. One utilizes his wealth without restrictions of any governmental legislation.
kjnfmplm

Activity: 364
Merit: 6

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2018, 11:06:09 AM

I think the best way to put it is, you have the control to your investments. Unlike any other investment in the real world situation. You can pull out anytime you want, or hold on to your investment. Another thing is the cryptocurrency is unstable. It might seem negative at first. But if we look it at the positive side, you can use it as an opportunity to invest in lows and sell at highs.
Btcnaivie

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 11:07:29 AM

I believe that there are so many usages of cryptocurrency. But to be specific, could you please let me know the top advantages of cryptocurrency that will trigger me to invest in this industry right now?

One of the advantages of cryptocurrency transactions is that they are one-to-one affairs, taking place on a peer-to-peer networking structure that makes “cutting out the middle man” a standard practice. This leads to greater clarity in establishing audit trails, less confusion over who should pay what to whom, and greater accountability, in that the two parties involved in a transaction each know who they are.
Qulakji

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 07:47:43 AM

One the very pinnacle of advantages is that it enables anybody to put resources into digital money paying little heed to their age, put, Governmental reports, authorization from the state, business enlistment. Anybody on a planet even an adolescent can simply purchase the digital forms of money on the off chance that he expects to hold for long haul. On the off chance that contrasted with different types of ventures like stocks, rental business, land which requires a considerable measure of Governmental printed material and age is likewise considered, an adolescent would not be permitted to put resources into it.
Cwyaalim

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 01:02:43 PM

One the very pinnacle of advantages is that it enables anybody to put resources into cryptographic money paying little respect to their age, put, Governmental reports, authorization from the state, business enrollment. Anybody on a planet even a young person can simply purchase the cryptographic forms of money in the event that he expects to hold for long haul. On the off chance that contrasted with different types of ventures like stocks, rental business, land which requires a considerable measure of Governmental printed material and age is likewise considered, a young person would not be permitted to put resources into it.
konomi

Activity: 112
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 01:06:28 PM

crypto allows us to see the possibility of getting rid of the bank, so that we can have the most use of our property, I can do almost anything through crypto. The funds are in my own wallet and I am my own bank. I think this is very attractive. And the cashless society is the goal of all mankind, and cash is the biggest bubble.

Data✘chain | Blockchain Based Decentralized Data Trade Service
http://dataxchain.org/ico/main/
fuer44

Activity: 1638
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2018, 01:09:48 PM

I think because the process is fast and simple. do not need a credit card to make transactions, even between countries. security is also guaranteed.
nurularesyi1995

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 04:31:26 PM

I think as an investor you will be offered a cheap price by coin developers at the time of the ICO. This price includes a discount because you bought a token before the coin was launched in the cryptocurrency market.
Because the main target of developers using the ICO method is to raise funds to support the project to be carried out. So it is not wrong if developers set a low price for each token that they offer for early investors.
The advantage for investors is to get multiple profits at launch up to 10 times the initial price before launching. For example, the developer sets the price of the token when the ICO is $ 0.8, and when launching to the market the price will be $ 10.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  

Jump to: