Bitcoin Forum
May 20, 2024, 11:42:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What are the top advantages of using cryptocurrencies?  (Read 561 times)
siap86

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 06:31:03 AM

The reason for investing is of course to make a profit. Crypto provides a huge profit potential.
Maybe that's enough as an excuse to start investing. And it seems everybody also agrees that big profits have big risk packs anyway.
zbaharudin

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 07:30:01 AM

When it comes to transactions, of course speed and efficiency are more crypto value than the current system.
But besides all that, I think all of the world's bookkeeping systems are waiting for the right formulation to adopt blockchain in their systems.
alt18coins

Activity: 261
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 04:54:09 PM

Merits of using crypto currency are:
1.it is profitable
2.its existence is clear .
3.ups and downs are found with currency
meldrio1

Activity: 1358
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 05:03:21 PM

For me the top advantage of using cryptocurrencies that you can make money with crypto like investing and trading possible you can earn x100 profit.

nickolaileskov

Activity: 95

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 05:06:38 PM

Know was previously the amusement Park where you pay for rides with tokens ? Absolutely the same, only in electronic form. And these tokens you can buy at a low price before opening. In the future, pay for services. And how many of them are limited by the system, they are considered valuable.
Vilianms

Activity: 134

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 06:48:23 PM

I think the current cryptocurrency is growing. Its future use value is very high and the field is very wide. But for the moment, I think it is still incubating. It needs a process. In the future, its usage rate will be greatly improved.
clarkt

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 06:51:09 PM

Cryptocurrency has a lots of advantages!  One of the most loved advantage of cryptocurrency is that you have control of your own fund,  in other words  you are your own bank!  This attribute of cryptocurrency is the best thing that ever happened to finance!

MrDom2

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 06:55:55 PM

http://bitcoinist.com/3-icos-huge-potential-2018/
MilesEldwin

Activity: 162

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 06:57:08 PM

I believe that there are so many usages of cryptocurrency. But to be specific, could you please let me know the top advantages of cryptocurrency that will trigger me to invest in this industry right now?
MY opinion you can make a huge money in the short term and you can easily transfer money in another country without harmless.
deevan

Activity: 238
Merit: 7

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 09:29:38 PM

One of the utmost benefits is that it allows anyone to invest in cryptocurrency regardless of their age, place, Governmental documents, permission from the state, business registration. Anyone on a planet even a teenager can just buy the cryptocurrencies if he intends to hold for long term. If compared to other forms of investments like stocks, rental business, real-estate which requires a lot of Governmental paperwork and age is also taken into account, a teenager would not be allowed to invest in it.
clairdelune

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 10:50:08 PM

For me one of its advantages is transparancy as you will see the transactions and trace them in the blockchain. The other is security as the assets in your wallet cannot be used by any other people but your self as long as you do not expose yourself to possible hacking and providing you private key to other people.
snaper14

Activity: 243
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 10:52:19 PM

Personally in my country when I try to buy something online I face many problems and whenever I sent money to a friend abroad they charge me like 30 euros for a transaction, with crypto those basic needs are filled easier and more low costly.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      BRIDGEX NETWORK      │      LEND · BORROW · CONVERT · SEND     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Medium     Facebook     LinkedIn       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
zwiggel

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 10:58:29 PM

The advantages when you use electronic money are:
1. Low transaction costs.
2. Trading fast.
3. Global Payments.
4. High security and confidentiality.
5. Every transaction is one way.
maiden

Activity: 457
Merit: 11

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 02:48:01 PM

I believe that there are so many usages of cryptocurrency. But to be specific, could you please let me know the top advantages of cryptocurrency that will trigger me to invest in this industry right now?

The top advantages of using cryptocurrency in day to day  basis is, it has low transaction cost and you can earn huge profit by joining campaigns and by investing and trading. Also advantage of crypto is you’re the one who control your own money as if, you are your own bank. and also your time in working in crypto.

Rocketiy

Activity: 114

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 03:05:35 PM

I think cryptocurrency is usable but its main use is not to use it. Instead, it preserves or adds value. Because I think the world is changing so fast. The government is reducing the value of their coins. So I think the biggest advantage of cryptocurrency is preservation.
Ayuluv2001

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 03:09:23 PM

Technologies always win hands down in the near future.
When banks were first introduced , people do not trust them even they provide high interest "initially" when you deposit with them.

Now is the cryptocurrency era where alot people still do not trust them.

With blockchain, it can help with cashless payments in near future, uncontrolled by government and banks that know "how much assets" you have which by right, they should not get involved.

Speed of sending money which is limited by banks currently + control as well.

And utility as well as ecosystem of the tokens which has real world use instead of fiat which can be quite an unfair system

TLDR : I support blockchain. Even banks are moving into it because they cant win technology
Mhd-Bobbi

Activity: 434
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 03:22:03 PM

I think the Advantages of Cryptocurrency Investing
Potential Price Increase in the Future, bitcoin and other digital currencies have made dozens of rich people suddenly.
Freedom and Speed ​​Bitcoin, ether, and the majority of other crypto currencies use blockchain technology without involving third party banking. As such, there are no rules that potentially hinder the payment process.
Avoid counterfeiting money
One of the problems of using banknotes or credit cards is vulnerable to theft and forgery. Technically in the digital world, there is the term "double spending", which means using the same money, someone is making transactions for two different things.
Xenoph0bia

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 03:27:46 PM

1. Cryptos make transactions possible throughout the world. Also, the speed of transactions is good due to the advanced blockchain of the coins.
2. The transactions are secure and identity of the sender and reciever is kept private due to the anonymous nature of the coins.
3. The coins are great investment asset and ensures good profit that too in a short period of time.
4. They can also be used as token for smart, decentralised applications and also as platform for posting new ICOs.
davit putra
Copper Member

Activity: 409

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 03:28:40 PM

Cryptocurrency is a currency that has a potential investment, increasing the value of the longer the higher will make us get a good profit.

Svelto

Activity: 686
Merit: 257

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 03:54:32 PM

There are several advantages of crypto currencies for a few purpose. In term of payment system, crypto currencies have the features of decentralised, anonymous, fast and low fees as compared to the traditional swift swift system.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: