Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 09:00:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 【ANN】【ICO】⚽BetOnChart-innovation in betting and biggest football ICO 🏆! MVP! 🔥  (Read 1349 times)
AndreyRocker

Activity: 420
Merit: 25

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 08:01:34 PM

Just tried the demo and I need to say I like the whole lot about it of direction it can be expanded, but I am confident the crew is working on that, but the stay betting issue of it is merely so suitable and fun as it needs to be. I assume fantastic UI and UX are paramount and from coping with the demo, I can inform this can flip into something huge maintain it up, guys.

Thanks a lot, we appreciate your opinion. Btw, really recommend you to watch series of our short in-game chart highlights on YouTube. Here's a super fresh one: http://bit.ly/2IKEF8d (Brazil - Mexico).
Very interesting concept for sports betting. Do you specialize only in football or in the future plan to add other sports? It is very interesting how to transfer this technology to other sports.
Basion

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 02:22:29 PM

This project is great. I like this project because every team member and  management is very active. they are always helpful for us. The team sees the problem in the crypto currency market and see the way to solve it. This project certainly will successful. What is the stage of development of the platform?
betonchart (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 88
Merit: 0

Innovative in-play betting platform

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2018, 03:43:33 PM

Just tried the demo and I need to say I like the whole lot about it of direction it can be expanded, but I am confident the crew is working on that, but the stay betting issue of it is merely so suitable and fun as it needs to be. I assume fantastic UI and UX are paramount and from coping with the demo, I can inform this can flip into something huge maintain it up, guys.

Thanks a lot, we appreciate your opinion. Btw, really recommend you to watch series of our short in-game chart highlights on YouTube. Here's a super fresh one: http://bit.ly/2IKEF8d (Brazil - Mexico).
Very interesting concept for sports betting. Do you specialize only in football or in the future plan to add other sports? It is very interesting how to transfer this technology to other sports.

Currently, our platform is specializing in football only. But even now (after we've received so amazingly positive feedback on the product), we're 110% sure that we will add other sports plus some extra novelties, which will be revealed later. So follow the news Wink And yes, thanks for the message!

WEBSITE     •       B E T   O N   C H A R T      •    WHITEPAPER
    [  I N N O V A T I O N      I N      B E T T I N G  ]    
betonchart (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2018, 03:46:17 PM

This project is great. I like this project because every team member and  management is very active. they are always helpful for us. The team sees the problem in the crypto currency market and see the way to solve it. This project certainly will successful. What is the stage of development of the platform?

Hello, today you can absolutely try out our demo version on www.betonchart.com, and the full version of the product is coming very soon (you can follow our #betonchartdevops updates on Medium and other soc. networks to know the latest news). Thanks for the message, and keep in touch! This Friday new Project Updates are coming Wink

betonchart (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2018, 11:47:04 AM

Hello, it’s Friday again, and here is the Project Update #4 from our development team 💻.

It’s been a hard week and the team has really moved forward with developing data exchange 📡, so now we are able to track any event on the field with incredible precision! Even more time 🕑 our team has spent on back-end and front-end, so there are countless ideas on how to make the project even better, and we’re on it ⚒️!

We’ve got amazing news regarding our 3D widget
 — it had never looked so good, as now we’ve added fantastic ball ⚽ animation. You should check it out on our website: www.betonchart.com in the DEMO section.

And last but not the least: very soon we will publish a video 📽️ interview with our Lead Developer, so you’ll know the up-to-date news first-hand. Keep in touch, subsrcibe to our soc. networks and follow the news!

🔗 Our LinkedIn: linkedin.com/company/betonchart
▶️ Our Telegram: t.me/betonchart

StratisKing

Activity: 938
Merit: 511

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 05:00:26 AM

What is the soft cap of betonchart.
betonchart (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2018, 08:17:28 AM

What is the soft cap of betonchart.

Hello, it's 5000 ETH.

betonchart (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2018, 01:16:46 PM

Don’t miss the chance to look behind the curtain of Bet On Chart ⚽ developing process, and watch the fresh interview with project’s lead developer 💻!

The full interview is availabe on: http://bit.ly/2KU33t8

Visit: betonchart.com to know more about the project!

Feetshot

Activity: 308
Merit: 24

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 06:55:26 PM

I like your project. The idea is very interesting and if you really succeed in realizing your plans, then I think it will be cool. I wish you success! Do you plan to use KYC procedure at your ICO or it will be fully anonymised?
betonchart (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2018, 09:15:42 AM

I like your project. The idea is very interesting and if you really succeed in realizing your plans, then I think it will be cool. I wish you success! Do you plan to use KYC procedure at your ICO or it will be fully anonymised?

Hello, and thanks a lot for the message! Regarding KYC: for every investment exceeding 5 ETH there is a KYC procedure. So it goes without saying that for any investment less than 5 ETH there is no KYC procedure. Thanks again!

betonchart (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2018, 09:17:06 AM

We’re glad to present our new tutorial video!

Bet On Chart's token economy explained on:
http://bit.ly/2KOcr1h

Welcome to the first in-play football betting platform based on football innovations! Visit: www.betonchart.com to know more!

CryptoWind

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2018, 09:50:26 PM

Yeah, like many people here, I like the idea too. There are a lot of people who play on bets in sport. And there are a lot of people watching games online, and very excited cause of all that happens during this game. So thats why I think people will like this project and will use it. Good luck! Smiley
betonchart (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2018, 10:16:14 AM

Yeah, like many people here, I like the idea too. There are a lot of people who play on bets in sport. And there are a lot of people watching games online, and very excited cause of all that happens during this game. So thats why I think people will like this project and will use it. Good luck! Smiley

Thanks a lot for the message! We appreciate it! By the way, we've already analyzed the most intense moments of the last World Cup match (Croatia vs England). See the chart in action on: http://bit.ly/2L1dvz0

StarSLight

Activity: 322
Merit: 40

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 02:56:21 PM

The system gives payouts to players during the match, that is, there will be no need to wait for the end of the match. There are fixed chances against the bookmaker in singleplayer mode, while chances are more dynamic with the pool system in multiplayer mode.
betonchart (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2018, 08:41:15 AM

The system gives payouts to players during the match, that is, there will be no need to wait for the end of the match. There are fixed chances against the bookmaker in singleplayer mode, while chances are more dynamic with the pool system in multiplayer mode.

Hello, all is right. Winners get payouts during the match without waiting for it to end. In Singleplayer mode users play with fixed odds against the bookmaker, while in Multiplayer the odds are dynamic with a pool system.

Feetshot

Activity: 308
Merit: 24

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 12:37:57 PM

What currency will be used to store the funds raised? And where exactly? Do you plan to use KYC procedure at your ICO?
betonchart (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2018, 03:43:43 PM

Greetings to all the sports fans, or «fizkult-privet» 🤾, as they say in Russia, where the World Cup 🏆 is coming to an end. It's Friday, and we're glad to tell you about our achievements during the last week.

Read more on: http://bit.ly/2zyVFz1

betonchart (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2018, 07:40:51 AM

What currency will be used to store the funds raised? And where exactly? Do you plan to use KYC procedure at your ICO?

Hello, thanks for the question!

Regarding KYC: for every investment exceeding 5 ETH there is a KYC procedure (so it goes without saying that for any investment less than 5 ETH there is no KYC procedure).

blackbold

Activity: 384
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 08:25:50 AM

i'm sure that this project is the biggest betting football ICO, but what is the different and the special things of this project among other betting football platform?
betonchart (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2018, 12:11:42 PM

i'm sure that this project is the biggest betting football ICO, but what is the different and the special things of this project among other betting football platform?

Hello, the main difference lies within the way we're looking at the betting process. While in classical betting you are betting on the initial outcome of the match, in Bet On Chart you can make multiple in-play bets during the match. And it's not the score you're betting on - in Bet On Chart you're betting on chart (what's quite obvious  Cheesy).

It's very easy and involving, once you've tried it. Just watch the short explainer video here: http://bit.ly/2Mv2nbv, and then try to play in our demo on: betonchart.com

Thanks!

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: