Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 06:10:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 【ANN】【ICO】⚽BetOnChart-innovation in betting and biggest football ICO 🏆! MVP! 🔥  (Read 1349 times)
Kiriya

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 12:31:19 PM

I think that the biggest football ICO will be made by Ronaldinho. His ICO about VR stadiums will be the best on. That is my opinion.

betonchart (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 88
Merit: 0

Innovative in-play betting platform

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2018, 12:51:03 PM

I think that the biggest football ICO will be made by Ronaldinho. His ICO about VR stadiums will be the best on. That is my opinion.

Hello, thanks for the message. Ronaldinho, no doubts, is a great player. As we know, the project you've mentioned isn't related to betting in any way, so we'd be very happy in case it succeeds and brings more followers to such a great game as football. 

By the way, in our platform, you can watch one of the matches of Brazilian football team - check on our site: betonchart.com. Thanks again!  Smiley

WEBSITE     •       B E T   O N   C H A R T      •    WHITEPAPER
    [  I N N O V A T I O N      I N      B E T T I N G  ]    
betonchart (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2018, 01:11:32 PM

Great news for anyone interested in Bet On Chart ⚽ developing process: a fresh interview with our Lead Developer 💻 is here!

Watch the full interview about project’s backend development on: http://bit.ly/2KXuEud

mani mani

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

Orient

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 11:48:09 AM

I often see the project with the concept of betting, but after I see the announcement in this tread a lot of advantages betonchart than the betting project in general.
I hope this project is successful and got many investors.
betonchart (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2018, 04:17:40 PM

I often see the project with the concept of betting, but after I see the announcement in this tread a lot of advantages betonchart than the betting project in general.
I hope this project is successful and got many investors.

Thanks a lot, don't forget to visit: betonchart.com to know more about the project!

Aleksandra1998

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 07:33:30 PM

I believe that BetOnChart tukens is a unique platform that combines highly profitable sports betting in the game with the dynamics of a live match. I have not yet seen such events, and, in my opinion, this is an interesting idea. A football match in the form of a chart will reflect the accuracy of 100%. I wish you success and I hope that your idea will be in demand.
Aleksandr825

Activity: 68

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 08:02:31 PM

I believe that BetOnChart tukens is a unique platform that combines highly profitable sports betting in the game with the dynamics of a live match. I have not yet seen such events, and, in my opinion, this is an interesting idea. A football match in the form of a chart will reflect the accuracy of 100%. I wish you success and I hope that your idea will be in demand.
Я бoльшoй фaнaт фyтбoлa и мeня зaинтepecoвaлa тaкaя идeя кaк "вoccoздaния фyтбoльнoгo мaтчa в видe диaгpaммы", и я c вaми впoлнe coглaceн чтo, мaтч бyдeт oтoбpaжaть тoчнocть нa 100%.
betonchart (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2018, 08:56:14 AM

Thanks a lot, the idea behind the product is unique indeed Wink And don't forget to visit: betonchart.com to know more about the project!

betonchart (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2018, 08:59:13 AM

Я бoльшoй фaнaт фyтбoлa и мeня зaинтepecoвaлa тaкaя идeя кaк "вoccoздaния фyтбoльнoгo мaтчa в видe диaгpaммы", и я c вaми впoлнe coглaceн чтo, мaтч бyдeт oтoбpaжaть тoчнocть нa 100%.

Hello, thanks for the message! You're right. After all, pretty much everything can be translated into a chart, but when we speak about football, it just gets even more interesting. There are lots of data gathering during the match, that can be used to make the chart very and very precise.

tingo2k

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 09:00:40 AM

Thanks a lot, the idea behind the product is unique indeed Wink And don't forget to visit:
betonchart (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2018, 10:36:40 AM

Thanks a lot, the idea behind the product is unique indeed Wink And don't forget to visit:

Ok, thanks)

betonchart (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2018, 10:38:12 AM

What currency will be used to store the funds raised? And where exactly? Do you plan to use KYC procedure at your ICO?

Hello, thanks for the question!

Regarding KYC: for every investment exceeding 5 ETH there is a KYC procedure (so it goes without saying that for any investment less than 5 ETH there is no KYC procedure).

Hello again, regarding the second part of your question:
It's ETH, and we're using cold multisig escrow wallet.

betonchart (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2018, 01:27:34 PM

Did you ever imagine that a football match ⚽ could be translated into a chart 📈? This would make any football match much more interesting and involving!

Read more on about what’s coming on: bit.ly/2usv95l

betonchart (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2018, 10:03:03 AM

Boom! Your rating was updated https://icoholder.com/en/bet-on-chart-21983 🔥 . Congratulations!

Good news, thanks!

betonchart (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2018, 11:14:37 AM

The first week after World Cup 🏆 is coming to an end, and we continue the development process. As usual, we are going to update you with the latest news on Bet On Chart project.

Read more on: http://bit.ly/2uRV7hV

Basion

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 04:50:36 PM

The BetOnChart project is seen as a long-term investment. Do not wait for the rapid profit of the speculator. It will take time.
StratisKing

Activity: 938
Merit: 511

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 05:17:18 PM

How much fund you have raised so far? Thanks.
Spidorkal

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 11:58:42 PM

Excited to see how BetOnChart does moving forward! Seems like a great idea.  Good job, guys!
StratisKing

Activity: 938
Merit: 511

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 04:12:31 PM

No update?
Togacity

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 03:54:53 PM

This is a promising ICO to invest in  Smiley Lips sealed