Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 03:17:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Website needs building for sandwich shop.  (Read 740 times)
steelboy (OP)

Activity: 756
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 21, 2014, 04:17:57 PM

Hi

I am interested to know what people would expect to be paid for designing a website. It would be pretty simple in structure i imagine, no need for loads of pages. Just a few really nice looking ones.

Please PM me or write here with your offers and any experience you might have.

Thanks

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
overunity

Activity: 198
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 21, 2014, 05:46:23 PM

It is cheaper and easier to do it yourself .
I did a simple one myself ,first attempt ,diggin4coins.com .
You would just need one with a shopping cart .
mine cost seventeen pounds .
devthedev
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1004

View Profile
January 21, 2014, 06:07:32 PM

Hey steelboy, what's your budget?

gogodr

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 21, 2014, 06:12:12 PM

Could you be a little more specific?
Do you want a presentation website or a shopping cart website?
Do you have a design already that you want to be worked on or do you want a designer to work from scratch and build the image of your company ?
Whats your time frame? What's your expected deadline for the project?

as for experience, well I'm currently working with my team in this website (it is just a temporal URL where we are doing testing and development deployment)
We are working on 2 big projects, 1 being that website, which will have it's own shopping cart system. So, we might not be able to get into more work until march.
Zzzack

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 21, 2014, 06:21:07 PM

Hi

I am interested to know what people would expect to be paid for designing a website. It would be pretty simple in structure i imagine, no need for loads of pages. Just a few really nice looking ones.

Please PM me or write here with your offers and any experience you might have.

Thanks

I built and run www.QuarkPromotion.com and I at one point had a store integrated into it. If you like my work just contact me and I will undercharge you if you pay in Quark

Producer
Ass0nFire

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 21, 2014, 06:39:04 PM

Hi there,

Being a sandwich shop I would imagine you would have a menu right? Just a suggestion but you could include that on the website.

If the site is essential just to advertise your sandwich shop then you wouldn't require a heck of a lot of pages, maybe as simple as: | Home | About | Menu | Contact |

Personally I think Wordpress works pretty awesome as a content management system. It is pretty intuitive, flexible, you can easily make changes yourself, and you can add features by simply installing plugins. Wordpress is also easy to install. You could probably get an install done for as low as $5.

Do you have a logo or do you require that as well?

Do you need content written for the site or do you have that covered?

If you require a logo, content, and would like to have the site optimized for the search engines, I would be willing do that for .05 Bitcoin.

All depends on what you would like though. The more details you provide the better. If you see a site you like and would like to model your site after it then that is a good way to get started.

steelboy (OP)

View Profile
January 21, 2014, 06:58:00 PM

Hey steelboy, what's your budget?

Not sure really, as cheap as possible I suppose. Money is pouring out at the moment. Smiley

I like the sites offered so far, thanks.

Hi there,

Being a sandwich shop I would imagine you would have a menu right? Just a suggestion but you could include that on the website.

If the site is essential just to advertise your sandwich shop then you wouldn't require a heck of a lot of pages, maybe as simple as: | Home | About | Menu | Contact |

Personally I think Wordpress works pretty awesome as a content management system. It is pretty intuitive, flexible, you can easily make changes yourself, and you can add features by simply installing plugins. Wordpress is also easy to install. You could probably get an install done for as low as $5.

Do you have a logo or do you require that as well?

Do you need content written for the site or do you have that covered?

If you require a logo, content, and would like to have the site optimized for the search engines, I would be willing do that for .05 Bitcoin.

All depends on what you would like though. The more details you provide the better. If you see a site you like and would like to model your site after it then that is a good way to get started.

0.05 for all of that? That sounds like a pretty good deal. We have a logo sorted and obviously a menu so that would be some content. We could write up a home page easily enough too so it would just be making it look great and optimisin it for search.

Do you have any examples or references?

Ass0nFire

View Profile
January 21, 2014, 07:22:33 PM

Sorry my bad. I meant 0.5. My apologies.
steelboy (OP)

View Profile
January 21, 2014, 07:24:42 PM

Sorry my bad. I meant 0.5. My apologies.

Okay, that makes more sense. Smiley I was hoping for a little cheaper than that though.

Do you have any examples of your work?
Ass0nFire

View Profile
January 21, 2014, 09:55:03 PM

Unfortunately I don't have any sample work at the moment. What I could do though would be to do the work on a sample site for you so you can check it out, and then you only pay when you are 100% satisfied. Once you make the payment I would transfer the site to your domain. Plus since I am the newbie around here I will discount my rate to 0.4 Bitcoin.

So what would be included would be a Wordpress install. The design. 3 pages in addition to the home page. Content included as well as optimized for search.
scottii

Activity: 804
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2014, 12:43:31 AM

It is cheaper and easier to do it yourself .
I did a simple one myself ,first attempt ,diggin4coins.com .
You would just need one with a shopping cart .
mine cost seventeen pounds .

I agree.  There are several website where you can create your very own, and quite professional looking website.
Ass0nFire

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 02:59:51 AM

Doing a wordpress install is pretty easy. After that all you need is a theme. That is what I would recommend.

Another option would be to host your site with a company like godaddy and then use their website builder - Nice and easy!
overunity

Activity: 198

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 07:17:15 PM

Doing a wordpress install is pretty easy. After that all you need is a theme. That is what I would recommend.

Another option would be to host your site with a company like godaddy and then use their website builder - Nice and easy!
That is exactly what I did and I like my first attemp ,now a want an online shop to sell grocery for bitcoin in the uk ,got the cash and carry account got a domain now I just need to sort out the actual online shop and presto grocery for bitcoin ,no cards just coin please .
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: