Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 10:37:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which do you think is the biggest problem in the crypto market?  (Read 552 times)
EvaGC (OP)

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 12:13:27 PM

1. Volatility
2. Security
3. Price Manipulation
4. Regulation

¿Another?

Join the poll: https://twitter.com/Globcoin_io/status/999728872840204294
donacal

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 12:41:46 PM

excess of invalid offers. Every day dozens of projects but only some are really sustainable and have a concrete project
Poink

Activity: 350
Merit: 122

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 12:52:42 PM

Both good and bad...that all alts are pegged on BTC.

I think for the market to "mature" the coins/tokens need to be independent of BTC.  Less chance for en-mass manipulation then and hopefully reduce volatility too.
okan

Activity: 644

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 01:04:02 PM

1. Volatility
2. Security
3. Price Manipulation
4. Regulation

¿Another?

of course manipulations.
in a small fud everything is dropping. but in good news they dont rise again.
and off course whales are the one of the biggest problem in market. they use small investors ignorance
Black Coffee

Activity: 228
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 01:07:09 PM

I think personally is lack of education or understanding of the world crypto and blockchain to the public is still very minimal. so their knowledge is very few and easily attracted and deceived from all kinds of deceptions under the guise of crypto.
rosered

Activity: 124
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 01:28:29 PM

Price manipulation will be the biggest harm to cryptographic tokens, expecting a more regulated market

UNCLOAK™ - Cyber Threat Detection Powered by EOS™ (https://uncloak.io/)
imperatron

Activity: 459
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 01:36:15 PM

I think one of the biggest problem into crypto is that everone tries to scam people... We need to solve that, because a lot of potential investors are still scared of inveting into crypto, because so man people are loosing money with scams.
Cnut237
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 01:40:41 PM

A lot of the problems in crypto are due to its relative immaturity - it is still a young sector. As time goes on and crypto matures, many of these problems will go away...
Problems due to regulation - this is largely regulatory uncertainty and inconsistency, sensible and consistent regulation will evolve as crypto enters the mainstream.
Price volatility and manipulation - due partly to low volumes, which will improve as crypto gets bigger.
Altcoin prices being pegged to bitcoin - due mostly to bitcoin's marketdominance and to the fact that many fiat to alt conversions are only possible via BTC - again will disappear as crypto matures.

I think that many of the problems we face now are because it is a young market. In a few years' time, I think a lot of these will improve or disappear. Of course we may face a whole host of as-yet unanticipated problems...

funyjackson

Activity: 73
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 02:11:41 PM

Both good and bad...that all alts are pegged on BTC.

I think for the market to "mature" the coins/tokens need to be independent of BTC.  Less chance for en-mass manipulation then and hopefully reduce volatility too.
they cannot be independent of bitcoin . bitcoin is the oldest coin and it establishes an encrypted price system . if a coin leaves this system . the coin will lose value
Bencus

Activity: 265
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 02:45:02 PM

I'd say the dependance on BTC. It is an issue sometimes, that analists criticise Bitcoin, which is going to drop a little.
These criticism may not be true for other coins, but they will drop aswell.

For example, BTC transactions are slow and consume a lot of energy; whereas almost any other coin does transactions better, faster and cheaper. Yet, because everything is pegged to bitcoin, their value will drop aswell.
And sometimes the analists jump to conclusions a bit too quickly. Saying that Visa is much better for transactions - but it had plenty of years to mature. Give this time to cryptos, and they may far succeed Visa.
gilangIDR
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 02:48:23 PM

1. Volatility
2. Security
3. Price Manipulation
4. Regulation

¿Another?

of course manipulations.
and off course whales are the one of the biggest problem in market. they use small investors ignorance
Manipulation is the biggest influence that makes the price of a coin move quickly and unpredictably, I do not like manipulation because it seems to me very harmful to many people. Only certain people will profit and we will all suffer losses.
TokenForUs

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

Ccfound

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 02:54:00 PM

1. Volatility
2. Security
3. Price Manipulation
4. Regulation

¿Another?

there are no problem with volatility on crypto market, it has been same for all over kind of investment has volatility so that trader can benefit from there.
crypto is built on top of secure and reliable security system, unless there are many shitty scammers out there who always seek for oportunity to steal our crypto asset, just trust nobody and keep it safe.
the price manipulation i think would be the biggest problem come with cryptocurrency, since the volatility depends on market's demand there always will be dump or pump from big whale to get his own benefit.
nothing has big problem with crypto regulation, only view country

Eraldo Coil

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 03:42:14 PM

1. Volatility
2. Security
3. Price Manipulation
4. Regulation

¿Another?

To be honest with you, all of these can become a problem anytime soon. Volatility because you don't know when you will need money and there is also a chance that your coins are really low when you need money the most. Security because you can get hacked anytime. Even you have ledger it can still be stolen by anyone from you. Price manipulation is also like volatility but this time it is controlled by whales. Regulation because any government agency can ban or limit the use of cryptocurrency.

Abeleez

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 04:54:21 PM

1. Volatility
2. Security
3. Price Manipulation
4. Regulation

¿Another?

I believe the greatest problem is manipulation of the market. Unfortunately it's quite easy to distort and manipulate it. We'll, it's still a young market that with time will mature some of the seemingly inherent short comings will be solved. In the mean time regulation must come to bear.
bit-freedom

Activity: 658
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 05:14:06 PM

Out of the options, I will choose Price Manipulation because this is the cause of the fuds going on. I think fuds are bad and discourage new investors from investing in crypto.
teilwalL05

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 05:15:26 PM

1. Volatility
2. Security
3. Price Manipulation
4. Regulation

¿Another?

of course manipulations.
Manipulation is the biggest influence that makes the price of a coin move quickly and unpredictably, I do not like manipulation because it seems to me very harmful to many people. Only certain people will profit and we will all suffer losses.

I agree! More than to the FUD of certain people giving it, The manipulation are so very vibrant on the Crypto world and right now we are really seeing the market collapse and bitcoin had turn to $10,000 value to the one that we are seeing right now, But certain not only the manipulations on the price but let's not forget the report of scam accusations among other Coins, And certain people that are only using Cryptocurrency and bitcoin to scam someone, Are spreading to the people that don't even have an idea about it.
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 05:25:18 PM

1. Volatility
2. Security
3. Price Manipulation
4. Regulation

¿Another?

of course manipulations.
despite of this dilemma we can't really avoid such things to happen, big whales still controlling the movements of most coins, they are gaining huge profits doing this and playing with panic sellers,if crypto will be able to surpass this stage then trading and investing will be a good venue to gain decent profits, we are still in this young age and many things are still coming up just allow yourself learned from this system.
Sidiq SP

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 05:43:24 PM

if I think the biggest problem in the market crypto is price manipulation, because sometimes the price we see is not in accordance with the facts that exist, for security issues I think every market is well protected, the regulations are also usually clear and listed, so the most difficult problem is price manipulation, this seems to me the toughest problem is the market, thank you
Mak7im4ik7

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 05:55:18 PM

I think the main problem is the manipulation by the price of large traders. And off course whales are the one of the biggest problem in market.
qazgroup

Activity: 1022
Merit: 20

RiveMont

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 06:23:34 PM

I agree with all your points, another issue is loss of funds due to minor mistake for example when we want to send or transfer to some wallet the long code is needed and with the mistake of one digit or alphabet we can loose our coins, i think there should be some system to recover wrong transactions or some methos to auto refund wrong wallet transfers.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: