Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 07:15:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: NEO 2020 Price Predictions?  (Read 1485 times)
Msile

Activity: 658
Merit: 503

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 05:59:39 PM

I don't think that NEO will be able to beat Ethereum as a smart contracts platform and become the number one coin. Just have a look at the number of tokens and decentralized applications being developed on the Ethereum platform and than take a guess if NEO will be able to beat Ethereum to it.
brenzosa

Activity: 162
Merit: 1

GPTCash Weekly Airdrop: https://discord.gg/YHngU9x

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 06:06:06 PM

neo, being a blockchain developed by a chinese company, will enjoy tremendous growth if supported by chinese government.  china has known to be strict on cryptos because alot of fake projects scammed alot of chinese people last year.  but i heard china president supporting blockchain.  this is good news.  neo price reached 100+ usd during its peak.  i think it wont be a problem reaching and surpassing that before 2020.  i predict the price will be somewhere 200usd-800usd by 2020.
orarider

Activity: 575
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 06:12:10 PM

I think NEO will reach $ 10,000 by 2020. NEO currency is developing very strongly in China. There are many NEO users. This is the promised currency that will pass bitcoin.
ozgurk

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 06:20:13 PM

I am focus on Neo and neo based tokens, neo based projects. There are a lot of shit coin who based etherium but i think neo tokens and project much better. i think price will be over than 2000usd

babos8383

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

“A nexgen decentralized ride hailing ”

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 06:22:58 PM

The price is extremely difficult to determine, most likely the cryptocurrency by 2020 will cost much more than now. sootvetsvtvenno and NEO will cost more expensive at times

▒██████████████████████▄▄▄
    ▐███████████████████████████▓▄
                         ▀▀███████▓▄
    ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀ ▐███▄   ██████▌
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░  ▄▄  █████▌
    ▐██████████████████████▄▀██▄ █████▌
    ▓▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▌    ▐█████
                        █████▌▐█▌ ▒████
                       ▓█████ ▐▀  █████
    ▐███████████████████████▀▄▄▄ ▐█████
    ▐█████████████████████▀ ▓██ ▐█████▌
    ▄                   ▄▄▄    ▓█████░
    ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀ ▐▀▀▀  ▄▄█████▀▀
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████▀
    ▐██████████████████████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DRIFE

▄██████▄
             ▄██████████▄
             ████    ████
             ████▄▄▄▄████
              ██████████

▄   ▀██████▀
     ▄███▀       ▀██▀
    ▐████▄▄       ▐▌
      ▀█████████▄▄▄
         ▀████████████▄
           ██████████████
           ██████████████
         ▄██████████████
NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM
████  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●●  ████
       ▄█████▄▄
     █████▀█████
    ▐███▌   ▐███▌
    ▐████▄▄▄████▌
     ▀█████████▀
       ▀█████▀
         ███
       ▀███▄
                ▄█████
           ▄▄▄▄████████▀
      ▄▄████████████▀
     █████████████▌
    ▐█████████████▌
     ███████████████▄

▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
                 █████▀▀     ▀█████▄
                █████           █████
               █████             ████▌
        ▄███████████████████████████████████▄
      █████████████████████████████████████████
     ███████████████████████████████████████████
     █████████▀▀  ▀▀▀███████████▀▀  ▀▀▀█████████
      ██████▀   ▄▄▄   ▀███████▀   ▄▄▄   ▀██████
       ▀▀██▌  ▐█████   ███████  ▐█████   ███▀
               █████             █████
ballerin and giroud

Activity: 868
Merit: 16

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 06:25:38 PM

To determine the leading market position of cryptocurrency we are still fixated on bitcoin. Although many altcoins have promising projects, investors will still consider choosing the bitcoin in the first place of investment. This will make me sure bitcoin will always be the virtual currency that has the biggest market in cryptocurrency. I see the price movement of NEO is good and promising, just today has a price increase of about 9% in contrast with bitcoin which only can rise about 3% based on coinmarketcap. For the year 2020 I predict the price of NEO will be in the range of $1000.
Eloson

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 06:30:21 PM

Neo is very hot and potential coin as we all know by 2020 neo will be $350-400 that's my prediction
superstarbtc

Activity: 378
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 06:31:23 PM

Neo Price predictions for 2020 are neo price would be around in between 500 dollars to 1000 dollars this is the most probable price expectation we can imagine at this point in time
waorana

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 07:33:00 AM

NEO is one of my favorite cryptocurrencies, has a project of excellent quality and its team is working hard to try to develop it in the best way. Its price has decreased a lot since the beginning of the year, like most other cryptocurrencies, but I think that in 2020 it can reach and surpass the thousand dollars without problems
marcripto

Activity: 658

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 09:49:41 AM

It is always very difficult to make predictions of cryptocurrency growth, even in the long run, but NEO is one of the projects with the highest growth potential. I do not know if in 2020 it will be the new leader of the sector, but if your project develops well I think it can reach even two thousand dollars
DaryaCrypta

Activity: 134

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 10:10:09 PM

I think that the price of NEO by 2020 will be at least 1000$. I would also like to note that the price will be much higher if China again legalizes the crypto currency in its own country.

■ CLOUD TOKEN ■
█Get from 6-12% monthly in CTO tokens. REF CODE + 50% profit:4901547258 █
Mr Batman

Activity: 378

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 10:52:31 PM

if my prediction NEO price in the future will reach the price of $ 80 - $ 120, then of that who has not invested in NEO immediately invest to get big profit.

Hoenya

Merit: 2

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 10:53:34 PM

Where do you see the price on 1 NEO in the year 2020? Da Hongfei has said they're going to be the no. 1 blockchain or at least the no.1 platform coin in a couple of years - ambitious or achievable?
this is really big time ahrpeaf, so i do not tknow what to say, i 6hink it is too early to make predictions

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol
Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING
[https://tokensale.w12.io/]
Hoenya

Merit: 2

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 10:54:15 PM

if my prediction NEO price in the future will reach the price of $ 80 - $ 120, then of that who has not invested in NEO immediately invest to get big profit.
this is a good question, so i think that you need to think about it really good and do you really need it now?

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol
Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING
[https://tokensale.w12.io/]
Balorck

Activity: 105
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 08:51:40 AM

I also vote for NEO . but I haven't decided to buy yet .  analyze
vasil777

Activity: 546

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 09:04:38 AM

Where do you see the price on 1 NEO in the year 2020? Da Hongfei has said they're going to be the no. 1 blockchain or at least the no.1 platform coin in a couple of years - ambitious or achievable?
I think it's very hard to predict how much the NEO will cost in 2020, because it's a fairly long period. NEO is a good and prospective coin, but it all depends on what will be the situation on the crypto market in the future!
whk0

Activity: 128

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 10:11:32 AM

NEO is increasing now so fast and I think that it will be able to compete even with ETH in the future but not now. The price of NEO will rise only I am sure.
emanjun

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 10:15:02 AM

If I were to say, it is so hard for NEO to be the #1 blockchain because there is still BITCOIN. Btc is the origin of all and we cant deny that it is so hard for NEO to dethroned bitcoin on its place.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Casey7

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 10:18:24 AM

To determine the leading market position of cryptocurrency we are still fixated on bitcoin. Although many altcoins have promising projects, investors will still consider choosing the bitcoin in the first place of investment. This will make me sure bitcoin will always be the virtual currency that has the biggest market in cryptocurrency. I see the price movement of NEO is good and promising, just today has a price increase of about 9% in contrast with bitcoin which only can rise about 3% based on coinmarketcap. For the year 2020 I predict the price of NEO will be in the range of $1000.
2020 is still another 2 years. We need more real use case and development. with the development of the NEO is able to bring the price NEO so increased and very capable to make it so expensive. the development potential of NEO is very capable of bringing it into a coin will be success.
Xexen4

Activity: 756
Merit: 290

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 10:20:54 AM

i guess neo will make its minimum price 1800 2000 usd after bitcoin halving. neo community grows and some startups choose neo blockchain.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: