Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 07:05:19 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Is effectcoin.io safe to use?  (Read 132 times)
ClaytonLWils (OP)

Activity: 123
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 12:30:27 PM

EffectCoin is online Bitcoin investment platform. And I was planning to invest there. Is it safe ??
Respective experts are requested to reply if possible.
Thanks for your time.

◆ Dove | P-To-P Internet Sharing Network  (http://dove.network/)
Internet for anyone
Showkat Hossain

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 12:33:07 PM

Yes is it.
apelmerah

Activity: 49

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 12:47:30 PM

In investing crypto you better invest for sure, like investing buy bitcoin or ethereum, because I think such an investment will not be long scam.
mustamin88

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 01:38:41 PM

Is the effectcoin safe to use?
I think effectcoin is very safe in use, because EffectCoin has a team of experts who work tirelessly to influence trading in exchange and also monitor activity on the platform. If at some point an irregularity is noticed, the team quickly sees to check and correct the irregularities.
It Just Gets Better. EffectCoin welcomes every innovative idea that will make it better, and delivers smoother services to investors and traders.
Hopefully my answer helps.
sandialoveth

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 05:43:46 AM

Yes it is safe and i also suggest you for invest on bitcoin or ethereum. Because these two are the market leader for crypto market.
johnethearn

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 06:52:42 AM

I am not sure about it. I didn't hear the name of this coin earlier. I think you should do some more research before going for it.
jonloner011

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 08:47:23 AM

Effectcoin is a good coin and it is secured from all sorts of hacks. The version is encrypted and people are investing on it gradually. Besides, it provides advancement with different amazing ideas.
dellmoon

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2018, 10:07:47 AM

Yes, it is safe. Effectcoin is run by a great team and they are constantly working to improve themselves. I think Effectcoin has a great future.
johncruze

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 07:58:06 PM

I am fully agreed with @mustamin88. You can invest there as I have found it safe. Couple of months back, one of my friend has invested there. And he suggested me about them.
manish9841

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 08:02:08 PM

EffectCoin is online Bitcoin investment platform. And I was planning to invest there. Is it safe ??
Respective experts are requested to reply if possible.
Thanks for your time.

I haven't heard of it. But will definitely look what it is. Sometimes ponzi schemes left go unidentified. Just need to be more careful in crypto world   Wink
G14tz87

Activity: 321
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 08:09:48 PM

Watch your initial investment increase day by day, without lifting your finger and withdrawing funds through our automated system.

- hassle free
We try to process the withdrawal as soon as possible. Your funds will be available within a few hours. Maximum processing time is 72 hours.

- Strong security
Our site is under constant protection from any external threat, we use the best anti-malware software.
jakebell

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 12:25:51 AM

There are many people who like this online Bitcoin investment platform, i have to dig down a bit more to learn about it properly, otherwise many people likes it. Shocked
jimlyon

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 01:15:19 AM

Yes, as per I know effectcoin.io is safe. You can invest on bitcoin safely from this platform because they have very good expert team and the have a lot of potential in their working sector.
cryptovally01

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 05:35:50 AM

Now a days in market there is lots of coins available. Not every one of the coins is useful for speculation. You can put resources into the bitcoin that will spare your chance and in addition the cash. Bitcoin is the most established and most confided in coin in the market. So you need to choose best one and Bitcoin is the best I think.
zxrcoin

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2018, 04:49:16 PM

The market of digital forms of money is brimming with various sorts of coins. Not every one of the coins is useful for speculation. You can put resources into the bitcoin that will spare your chance and in addition the cash. Bitcoin is the most established and most confided in coin in the market. So require not dawdle and make your speculation dangerous by deduction for others.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: