Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 09:23:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Help me recover my BTC-E hacked funds, 3 BTC reward!  (Read 1649 times)
Sipora (OP)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 21, 2014, 05:27:48 PM

Hello,

So I posted this on bitcointalk.org forum to ask about my hacked (or not) BTC-E. This is the link to the thread so you can understand the siutation https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=404031

I figured this would be my last hope, if you can help me recover my lost funds, I'm going to reward you with 3 BTC.

Please let me know!
ReBoRn

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

Bitcoin will survive

View Profile
January 21, 2014, 05:31:17 PM

I read all this and feel sorry for you but now I think nobody can help you about this mean your all money is gone and its unrecoverable  Sad

1bitbybit

Activity: 6

View Profile
January 21, 2014, 06:43:22 PM

Do you have any kind of screen sharing on your computer? Do you use a mac or PC? Someone could have just taken control of your computer via your local network. Is your wireless security on?
Sipora (OP)

View Profile
January 21, 2014, 06:45:49 PM

I have a PC and I only connect to my home network. No screensharing or anything going on.
thejewelrytech

Activity: 122
Merit: 100

I Quantum Leap to different worlds when I sleep...

View Profile
January 21, 2014, 06:49:21 PM

I would say BTC-E scammed you theres a reason why China is banning the sale of Bitcoin because of all the scams and companies like them.They know very well there is basicly nothing that can be done .I personally think that whole sites a scam just from all the pump and dumps just look at the trolbox nothing but scammers!!!!.lesson learned never trust a Chinaman and never ever send money over to China!!!! Sorry for your loss bro

Your either part of THE SOLUTION?Or your part of THE PROBLEM!
DStrange

Activity: 336
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 21, 2014, 08:23:48 PM

I would say BTC-E scammed you theres a reason why China is banning the sale of Bitcoin because of all the scams and companies like them.They know very well there is basicly nothing that can be done .I personally think that whole sites a scam just from all the pump and dumps just look at the trolbox nothing but scammers!!!!.lesson learned never trust a Chinaman and never ever send money over to China!!!! Sorry for your loss bro
seems paranoid a little... there are not much scams in the bitcoin atm.

2ts: sorry for you loss, but unfortunately I doubt that you will retrieve anything

thejewelrytech

Activity: 122

I Quantum Leap to different worlds when I sleep...

View Profile
January 21, 2014, 10:35:23 PM

seems paranoid a little... there are not much scams in the bitcoin atm.

2ts: sorry for you loss, but unfortunately I doubt that you will retrieve anything
Just read between the lines that screams of  a INSIDE JOB 2 step protection  broken through on a Iphone? FBI cant even crack those things lo no conformation email and they say same I.P used? unless he was using some kind of proxy duplicating someones I.P address that quick like that is next to impossible because his computer would of still had a lease on the IP  either this guys lying or inside job period but hey go ahead and put your money where you have no recourse the History of China says it all a country that Despises Americans and you would trust their Word? good luck on that one Roll Eyes

Your either part of THE SOLUTION?Or your part of THE PROBLEM!
empoweoqwj

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 03:57:37 AM

Hello,

So I posted this on bitcointalk.org forum to ask about my hacked (or not) BTC-E. This is the link to the thread so you can understand the siutation https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=404031

I figured this would be my last hope, if you can help me recover my lost funds, I'm going to reward you with 3 BTC.

Please let me know!

Sorry for your loss, but there is no hope of getting the coins back.

As for btc-e, I avoided ever using it after reading the troll box for a couple of days, didn't seem to be many "upstanding citizens" there at all.
Bitcoin Fiction

Activity: 138
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 03:04:15 PM

Hello,

Please let me know!

As for btc-e, I avoided ever using it after reading the troll box for a couple of days, didn't seem to be many "upstanding citizens" there at all.
+1
Also, btc-e is russian site, correct ? or is it chinese?

empoweoqwj

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 03:06:14 PM

Hello,

Please let me know!

+1

Russian / Bulgarian I think
Hexah

Activity: 728
Merit: 265

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 03:18:58 PM

Hello,

Please let me know!

+1

As racist it may sound but... always think twice before you work with russians...
empoweoqwj

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 04:24:41 PM

Hello,

Please let me know!

+1

As racist it may sound but... always think twice before you work with russians...

It does sound pretty racist Wink .... and I have a good Russian friend who has proved entirely trustworthy over 20 years .... but in this specific case I would agree to be wary of btc-e ....... the "scammer to honest dude" ratio is off the scale.
ReBoRn

Bitcoin will survive

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 05:15:03 PM

this site is running by Russian but has office in Bulgaria by google search but some one saying they have office in London also but all are anonymous  Sad

empoweoqwj

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 05:44:45 PM

this site is running by Russian but has office in Bulgaria by google search but some one saying they have office in London also but all are anonymous  Sad

Yeah, added all up, doesn't sound so good does it. Is it even a company?
ReBoRn

Bitcoin will survive

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 05:48:29 PM

Yeah, added all up, doesn't sound so good does it. Is it even a company?
yes no information about this is this a company or what because nothing is available about this right now and thousands of bitcoins and money under there stake

Sipora (OP)

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 10:28:04 PM

To be honest guys, there can only be 3 reasons:

1. Some insider did all this and created fake log in my account. Because come on... how the F? No email confirmation, no email of the login, what about the 2 factor? no filled orders of trades from NMC to USD, USD to LTC? NOTHING!
2. Ghost
3. Aliens

I'm so frustrated right now. If anyone can help me get my money back, not only do I give that person 3 BTC, I'm donating half of my coins to a charity.

FlyForFun

Activity: 243

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 12:48:07 AM

Hello,

Please let me know!

That is a lot of reward, just curious how much did you lost?

empoweoqwj

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 05:13:09 AM

Hello,

Please let me know!

Yeah I was wondering that as well ....
a1binos

Activity: 201

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 11:34:37 AM

Your 2 factor is needed to login/withdraw. So. If session was not closed for you, no need in 2 factor!
And you use windows-based computer. It's easy to hack! Use only linux!
So. Some one HACKED YOU. and STEAL YOUR MONEY. So why do you think, btc-e is responsible for that?

Sipora (OP)

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 05:59:45 PM

Hello,

Please let me know!

Yeah I was wondering that as well ....

Over 10 BTC
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: