Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:59:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Deleted  (Read 6928 times)
CoinRnr (OP)

Activity: 100
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 07:34:00 PM

We're certainly not false advertising. Even in my original post I've noted that our prices are typically 3-7% above bitstamp, depending on our internal supply/demand. If we lowered our prices to those of a massive exchange, we would run out of coins every day. I don't agree with your claims that the other providers are much cheaper than the CoinRnr prices either consistently. I'm familiar with both of those markets as well.

At the end of the day, we're a small brokerage that is unable to offer the best available prices on the net. What we do offer is faster delivery, automated verification, credit card payments, and unparalleled customer service (our average response time is consistently under 1 hour).

I appreciate all the positive responses and reviews we've received from the BCT community so far!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Zeth

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 05:26:12 PM

Made an account through my fully verified Miicard profile that I've had for over a year, and made a modest test purchase on CoinRnr for $40. It was immediately held and cancelled, and my account was then banned.

My brother made an account through *his* fully verified Miicard profile that he has had for months, and also attempted a modest test purchase. It was immediately cancelled, and his account was also banned.

Major letdown for a site that seemingly had promise. Never going to bother with CoinRnr again.
CoinRnr (OP)

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 03:07:02 PM

Made an account through my fully verified Miicard profile that I've had for over a year, and made a modest test purchase on CoinRnr for $40. It was immediately held and cancelled, and my account was then banned.

My brother made an account through *his* fully verified Miicard profile that he has had for months, and also attempted a modest test purchase. It was immediately cancelled, and his account was also banned.

Major letdown for a site that seemingly had promise. Never going to bother with CoinRnr again.

Hi Zeth,

We use a combination of a lot of data sources and checks to verify that orders are legitimate. As there is a significant fraud risk when it comes to making purchases by credit card, our system is very strict and may sometimes deny some legitimate users.

For that reason, we offer an appeal option for account suspensions. You can verify using Netverify with your webcam (it will have you take a picture of your ID and then of your face) and we will re-approve your account for purchase. If you need help with this process, you can always reach out to support@coinrnr.com. We are working on developing a new customer onboarding process that should address a lot of these issues.
btrxsheriffx

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 04:44:00 AM
Last edit: May 11, 2014, 05:29:46 AM by btrxsheriffx

trying this out and hoping it fast and awesome like a pipe dream that just needed to happen a long time ago. Thanks . Will update on status.

edit: Made an account and did all verifications needed ,but pretty sure i change ip on a timer vpn i have and now account is deleted. So pretty sure no btc and now start buying it on the streets.
CoinRnr (OP)

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 02:43:56 PM

We have just released some updates to both our bitcoin pricing and fee structure. Clients should be receiving an email today that will explain the changes.

1. Our bitcoin price is now fixed to Bitstamp's 24h high. This will result in significantly better deals on bitcoin purchases.
2. A new fee structure has been implemented. Instead of one flat fee for each payment method, we have scaled the fee depending on the size of your order. This will allow clients who wish to purchase larger amounts a discount.

$100-999 = 5%
$1000-4999 = 4%
$5000-9000 = 3%

Need to make a larger order? Get in touch: support@coinrnr.com
CoinRnr (OP)

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 05:00:25 PM

Do you really allow credit card purchases? If so, how's that been going?

How much do you charge above bitstamp? If it's low enough I might use you guys as a supplier when my usual BTC stock runs low.

Unfortunately we are no longer accepting credit card purchases at this time. It went ok while it lasted. We didn't like the payment processor we were working with.

In an effort to increase transparency, we have fixed our price to Bitstamp 24h high. This allows us to protect ourselves from volatility but also usually offer pretty competitive pricing.
CoinRnr (OP)

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 04:31:02 PM

Need to make a larger purchase? We can probably help. Email us at support@coinrnr.com
CoinRnr (OP)

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 05:25:11 PM

Wire Transfers now carry a minimum transaction size of $500.
CoinRnr (OP)

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 01:22:54 PM

Bump!
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: