Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 07:44:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Risk points of investing in cryptocurrency.  (Read 2016 times)
rickyharun

Activity: 197
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 02:18:19 AM

In investing anywhere certainly has risks. And if I invest in Cryptocurrency if you make a mistake it could lose money. You have much to learn and understand the market situation. And you have to be patient, should not panic when the market was falling. If the market falls you have to trade long term.
so, our knowledge and trading skills are very important to avoid big losses in market.by this skills we could made preventing action when market moves opposite with our analisys.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
chokomenia

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

take & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 02:32:29 AM

Just know that crypto currency is a volatile space, you can easily make or lose your money, In crypto currency anything can happen, it's a kind of space where things happens within minutes. So to be on the safe side, always invest what you are willing to lose. 

adjk7

Activity: 147
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 02:40:26 AM

Investing in cryptocurrencies faces many risks. Depending on the market conditions at the time, when the market began to decline gradually, I don't think it is necessary to invest, because it is very likely that the market will continue to fall.
Arkham Knight

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 07:02:30 AM

The risk is all about losing money. You could also lose time if you want to focus all your attention by trading. The time that you should be spending with your family and friend or for yourself will also be at risk when you invest in crypto. But for me , I'm willing to sacrifice if that in return would give me an early retirement.
gorkin0606

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 07:06:42 AM

Risk very big. Many people lost almost all the means this year. It is necessary to invest money which it will not be grieves you to lose.

B I T C O I N   S P O R T | Cryptocurrency Journal   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ◥ BITCOIN-SPORT.ORG
                                         [                   + 92% FREE BITCOINS                   ]          ◥ Chat for bounty and investors
                                              ANN   FACEBOOK   TWITTER   VK   TELEGRAM                   ◥ The dynamics of the course
strunberg

Activity: 1316
Merit: 324

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2018, 07:15:59 AM

The risk is all about losing money. You could also lose time if you want to focus all your attention by trading. The time that you should be spending with your family and friend or for yourself will also be at risk when you invest in crypto. But for me , I'm willing to sacrifice if that in return would give me an early retirement.
if we were expert in crypto trading and able to earn huge profit as soon as we could retired early.but before its happen to us, make sacrifice is an obliation.we should spend our time and energy to learn about trading and investing.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

lavishlifing

Activity: 143

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 07:44:09 AM

Since I'm a trader, trading is not that risky as what others say, but it could be unpredictable sometimes.
so, if you want to invest in trading, prepare yourself to sacrifice enormous time and effort.
macit800

Activity: 322
Merit: 40

“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2018, 07:45:18 AM

Since I'm a trader, trading is not that risky as what others say, but it could be unpredictable sometimes.
so, if you want to invest in trading, prepare yourself to sacrifice enormous time and effort.

In the beginnings of the  trading can you make some mistakes, but it is important that you learn from your mistakes and on this way you can improve your trading skills.

jhutsegie

Activity: 13

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 10:14:29 AM

Putting resources into crypto is constantly unsafe. Hazard factor is relies upon your speculation you ought to pick the long haul in potential stage it will supporting your venture and hazard factor is less. Be that as it may, you should pick here and now venture or day exchanging it is more hazard in your speculation so you just pick your helpful voyage. In my view point hazard is dependably there even in our day by day work there is dependably a hazard. In any case, on the off chance that you know to deal with the circumstance you can limit the hazard that your confronting. In crypto so as to limit the danger of contributing you require enough information about digital currency and how it functions, Learn all the more particularly the coin you are intending to contribute. What's more, in conclusion you have to do some fine research about the ventures and what sort of coin you are intending to contribute.
NikkiS

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 02:46:32 PM

As a newbie, I should know the risk point of investment in cryptocurrency. Could you please share your views so that I can gather some knowledge about the risk factors??
Thanks in advance.

investing is very risky, that's why experts do suggests that you should only invest the amount of money you can take to lose, because investing has the possibility to lose your own money.
Investing is risky, especially in such a market, as now, you do not need to wait for quick money and it's worth familiarizing yourself with the basics of crypto currency.

VanDeinsberg12

Activity: 1540
Merit: 507

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 03:02:51 PM

if we were expert in crypto trading and able to earn huge profit as soon as we could retired early.but before its happen to us, make sacrifice is an obliation.we should spend our time and energy to learn about trading and investing.
And that needs a lot of time. Those experts are not doing it instantly and there was a lot of process. So many newcomers are forgetting this and they only interested to earn fast money without tried to learn about the crypto market before. They must try to learn it more and more before try to enter the crypto.

.......[url]CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS...........[URL].....►  C O M I N G   S O O N.....
sophiawhite

Activity: 78

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 03:05:28 PM

Well you can lose all of your money, thats a pretty clear risk factor. Not really sure what you mean other than that.
woyoubing

Activity: 169

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 03:08:07 PM

The biggest risk of investing in cryptocurrencies is that the currency you buy becomes worthless, and the money you invest in is all lost. Therefore, investing in cryptocurrencies can only use free money, and being ready to lose all.
podidhana

Activity: 44

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 03:10:11 PM

Don't worried about the risk. If you are a beginner, you can't manage the risk because you don't know how do manage the risk and what can do for manage it. Usually, that thing is very normal in here. These all things will be fixed after 2/3 years later because if you are work with here around 2/3 years, it means you get a lot of experience about the field. So then you can take a risk and manage it well. You can improve your knowledge by your faults.
leviathon

Activity: 392
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 04:58:11 AM

With cryptocurrencies, you stand the risk of losing all of your money if the coin you invested in turns out not being good enough and fails. Also due to the very volatile state of cryptocurrencies you can watch the value of your coins, drop down a lot in price when the price starts dropping. As long as you only invest with money that you can afford to lose then you have no problems
KarinaMix

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 04:51:45 PM

in my opinion, it is not necessary to invest a huge amount, start with a small investment of $ 100-200, and see how your success, because you can always invest more.
cryptosyss

Activity: 157
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 10:43:08 PM

The choice of the cryptocurrency, agents, amount, quantity, time of purchase, as well as further actions with the cryptocurrency after the acquisition.

██    FORESTING     ██
█ next-generation social media service █
based on blockchain technology
Ronaldcoin2017

Activity: 1148
Merit: 300

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 10:49:52 PM

With cryptocurrencies, you stand the risk of losing all of your money if the coin you invested in turns out not being good enough and fails. Also due to the very volatile state of cryptocurrencies you can watch the value of your coins, drop down a lot in price when the price starts dropping. As long as you only invest with money that you can afford to lose then you have no problems
I think before we engage in crypto feild area, we need to think first that this is a verry crucial place for gaining. We can engage a lot of risk on our crypto currency journey, it is all because of the high on volatility, so before we do things to make gaining we need to have a big patience with regards to this crypto investment or anything else, because if we don't have patience we Can surely loss a huge amount on this feild.
Serco

Activity: 1050
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 11:29:34 PM

You will always find a risk in the world of investment not only in crypto. Example are like as well as irregular price dumps, unsold coins, small supply of coins, and no development of the coin team. That is what always happens, and you must always pay attention to the movement of the coin for you to predict. Of course in the world of investment like gambling, if you are right in choosing you can profit and the bet is your thinking in choosing your bet.

▄█  █▄
              ▄▀█  █▌
             █▀ █ ▐█  ▄      ▄▄▄
         ▀▄ ██▄▄█ ▐█  ▀▀      █▀▄▄
           ██▀▀██ █▌  █▌ ▄▀▀▌ █▄▄
     █▄▄  ▄█   ▄█▐█▌  █▌▐█    █  ▄▄

▄▄▄▄▀███▀   ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▄▀      █
▄██               ▐▌█ █▀▄ █▄  ▄▄  █       █▌  ▐▌
██▌              ▀█▄      ▐█▌▐▌██▐█       █▌  ▐▌
██▌    █▀▄█ ▄▐█▀▀▄█▌▄▀▀▄   ███▌██▐█▄▀▀▄█▀▄▐▌▄▀█▌
▀███▄▄ █▀▄█▄█▐█▄▄▀▐█▀▄▄▀    ██ ▀██▀▀█▄▀█▀▄▐ █▄▀█
  ▀▀▀    █ ▄█▐▌                          █
          ▀  █                            ▀
WIN A
▀██████████▀
██
██
██
██
▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀
███████████▀
██
████████████
          ██
▄███████████
██
██
██
██
███████████▀
▀██████████▀

████████████
██        ██
██        ██
CYBERTRUCK

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
            ▄▄▄████████████▀▀▄▄█████▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄▄▄██████████████▀▀▄▄█████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄▄███████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████████████▌
███████████████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████
 ████████▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀             ▀▀▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀██████▀
$60,000 IN BTC
$50,000 IN ETH
& MORE!
cryptowolfsu

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 11:45:57 PM

It is risky to invest in crypto overall, but especially investing on blind. You can minimize the risk by making your own research
and select projects whit great product and development team.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: