Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 02:53:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Risk points of investing in cryptocurrency.  (Read 2016 times)
voltagecrypto98 (OP)

Activity: 76
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 01:18:33 PM

As a newbie, I should know the risk point of investment in cryptocurrency. Could you please share your views so that I can gather some knowledge about the risk factors??
Thanks in advance.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
GmBoom

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 02:51:06 PM

The risk factor in investing in cryptocurrency is big. You should be aware of the coin you are investing to, the coin must be hyped in supply and demands in order for the price to be stable and has a chance to go high. You cant expect that everyday you gain profit. The cryptocurrency is so volatile, any time the price can be low or high.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
1020kingz

Activity: 350
Merit: 106

Telegram Moderator, Hire me

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 02:59:25 PM

As a newbie, I should know the risk point of investment in cryptocurrency. Could you please share your views so that I can gather some knowledge about the risk factors??
Thanks in advance.

Investing in crypto is always risky. In my view point risk is always there even in our daily work there is always a risk. But if you know to handle the situation you can minimize the risk that your facing. In crypto in order to minimize the risk of investing you need enough knowledge about cryptocurrency and how it works, Learn more especially the coin you are planning to invest. And lastly you need to do some fine research about the projects and what kind of coin you are planning to invest. I assure that if you do this you can gain and minimize the risk involved in investing in crypto.
fmboyzz

Activity: 227
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 03:02:33 PM

The major risk factor is price volatility. Cryptocurrencies are highly volatile that sometimes the appreciation and depreciation can happen over 500% in a span of few days. Those who are looking to invest need to know what they are getting into and do research into Bitcoin and the other coins they are interested in.
aleksabat

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 03:04:42 PM

I think you shoudn't invest huge amounts of money. Start your investing from 100$ and split them between 15 altcoins and bitcoin.

bozo333

Activity: 742
Merit: 255

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 03:06:38 PM

Thanks in advance.

Risk factor is depends on your investment you should choose the long term in potential platform it will supporting your investment and risk factor is very less. But you should pick short term investment or day trading it is more risk in your investment so you only choose your convenient journey.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Noobaru

Activity: 504
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 03:07:54 PM

One huge risk factor would definitely be the nature of cryptocurrencies at the moment, which reflects in their volatility. That simply means that prices can go up immediately and also drop down at the same pace, which makes them super risky investment. Remember, only invest the amount you can afford to lose.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■       SKYNET.co       ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
JungleBadman

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 03:13:14 PM

The market is FULL of scams and shit projects. If you want to avoid them you HAVE to do your own research and not just listen to what other people tell you to buy. Until you really understand a coin, stick to coins in the top 2 by market cap and after understanding the market a bit better, you can start making riskier investments. Volatility is HUGE in this space and if you don't know what you are doing it is easy to get wrecked.
TanteStefana

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

The Future Of Work

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 04:35:04 PM

Investing in anything is risky, but here is even more risk concentradet, so be careful with your funds!

█ ANN THREAD █
﹝Whitepaper﹞
【BLACKBOX OS】
The Future of Work. Decentralized.
TELEGRAM﹞﹝FACEBOOK
TWITTERYOUTUBE
xanaxxx

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 04:49:00 PM

Thanks in advance.

there is a huge risk in general. Then there are different risks based on the projects you decide to invest in. There is generally less risk in investing in bitcoin than some newly founded ICO.
trudovik

Activity: 546
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 04:49:17 PM

Risk and risk points, in general, they seem obvious to me. Everything regarding the crypto currency is risky in general, but each sphere of the crypto currency has its own risks, it is necessary to choose those that are minimal from your point of view.
active706

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 05:04:24 PM

Investments in crypto currency are risky. There is one simple rule - where is high profit there is always high risk. Cryptocurrency market is still young, that's the reason of price volatility - for professionals it's a big benefit, for newbies it can become disadvantage. Simply before investing in any coin, study more about it, read, watch and analyze the information.
samarabtc

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 03:38:07 AM

Price fluctuation is always happen in this market so investor may face some risk. Sometimes this market is manipulated. But i think if you chose better coin like bitcoin then this coin may decrease your risk.
jasydoggye

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 07:00:23 AM

Yes certainly the risk factor is higher in cryptocurrency. But the reward you are getting for bearing the risk is also higher. No other platform will give you this much oppurtunity to earn like crypto market. So, I think bearing the risk is fine :p .
trinaldao
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

Post your ann & bounty just contact me

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2018, 07:04:16 AM

Investing in crypto is very2 risk bcause Ico ,market full with scam and buble price

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
DmitriySar

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 07:22:12 AM

Since digital money is in no way secured, there is a high probability of their rapid depreciation. With such a development of the situation, you can incur serious losses or completely lose your invested capital. Cryptocurrnecy is a sufficient level of volatility, for this reason the change in their value is rather difficult to predict, not only in the long term, but also in the short term. You can not be sure that their value will grow or remain at the current level.
bobo012

Activity: 714
Merit: 257

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 07:25:04 AM

Thanks in advance.

It is quite easy. Dont over invest or invest anything that you will need, whether you need it now or at some point down the road. You must not attach yourself to altcoins, take advantage and profit while you can. Do good money management...
taylorsara

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 09:06:31 AM

Crypto currency is risky as a whole. It has price fluctuation which makes people to do panic. But, it's for long term investment. You may face loss if you invest in this for short period of time. But, if ypou hold your money for long, you would be able to earn a good amount of money.
esjsr

Activity: 105

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 10:14:25 AM

The first thing you need to know is the token of your investment. This reduces the risk of the token. Finally, you need to do some good research on these items and what kind of COINS you plan to invest in. I guarantee that if you do, you can get and minimize the risk of investment encryption.
BetadiNe

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 10:26:54 AM

I think investing in crypto is quite risky because coin prices are always changing or unstable, if we do not know coins will rise or fall will be very dangerous, my advice if you want to invest start with a capital that is not too big.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: