Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:24:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CROWDSALE NETWORK - BUSINESS ACCELERATOR WITH A CROWNDFUNDING PLATFORM  (Read 12285 times)
isomchik

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2018, 06:15:13 PM

The project liked the fact that he is the brainchild of an international team. Moscow, England, Singapore. Powerful team. I wish the developers good luck.

Really happy to c such kinda people as you, after your advice of this project I have already no doubts about this token. I am keeping keeping them all. One day I will just sell them and will become a millionaire

Good luck to all of us. CGEN and CSNP just go on

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Gans526

Activity: 6

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 05:12:11 AM

Really inspires confidence. What else are there good stratapps inside the platform? Are there any links to see?
manasd2

Activity: 16

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 05:21:42 AM

Really inspires confidence. What else are there good stratapps inside the platform? Are there any links to see?
CSN platform (@csn_platform): https://twitter.com/csn_platform?s=09
trillioner0608

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 06:06:37 AM

The project liked the fact that he is the brainchild of an international team. Moscow, England, Singapore. Powerful team. I wish the developers good luck.

Really happy to c such kinda people as you, after your advice of this project I have already no doubts about this token. I am keeping keeping them all. One day I will just sell them and will become a millionaire

Good luck to all of us. CGEN and CSNP just go on
trillioner0608

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 06:13:36 AM

The advantage of the Crowdsale Network platform is that, by having CSNP tokens, you constantly receive coins from different start-ups that are launched on this site. It's very cool. 👍 Once you have bought, you constantly get income, this is not counting the fact that tokens grow in price
Crowdsale.network

Activity: 104

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 07:31:31 AM

Dear Community of Crowdsale Network Platform,
Now you can evaluate new startups and write comments on the main page of the site https://crowdsale.network
Everyone is invited to the discussions on our website.
zhenisryskaliyev

Activity: 17

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 07:40:22 AM

more information about startups you find on website www.crowdsale.network
zhenisryskaliyev

Activity: 17

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 09:17:42 AM

more information about startups you find on website www.crowdsale.network

And short information about projects:

The platform Crowdsale Network has already begun to perform the planned actions:
distributed the AID tokens as a Airdrop from the Aida Service project, which is now being developed with the marketing support of the CSN platform.

1. Aida Service - Decentralized ecosystem for the providing of goods and services directly from the producer. This is one of the step to going to Industry 4.0
https://ico.aida.market/

2. RichBit - The Interactive Social Network for the Digital Age
Member of Facebook Start’s Bootstrap Track accelerator programme  fb-start
http://www.richbit.life/

3. CryptoGlobalPay -https: //cryptoglobalpay.io
The future of mobile payments Manage bitcoins hassle-free. Convert BTC to USD, EUR or GBP, send bitcoins to friends, and shop everywhere with mobile.

4. The main mission of CGEN is to bring together like-minded people to support socially significant start-ups around the world. A little later for CGEN you will be able to purchase tokens of prospective startups on the platform Crowdsale Network.
http://www.cgen.network

5. VQ-education - Education platform. Coming soon

6. Cinema project - Coming soon

From these projects, tokens will also be credited to holders of the CSN platform token by Airdrop.

Join us telegram https://t.me/crowdsale_eng

Gans526

Activity: 6

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 09:26:31 AM

Thanks for the answer. The very idea of ​​the platform is impressive. I like it. I decided that I will invest. Guys all advise if anyone is interested in my advice Wink
bitbillioner

Activity: 10

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 09:29:02 AM

How does the projects selection and the condition for add startups on your platform and support from?
isomchik

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2018, 09:39:10 AM

Good day to everyone, I have an appointment, why the new tokens are increases so fast even they don’t have any product, as the soap bubble, and the tokens who have perfect product, any, it can be either goods nor services, I mean people are so doubtful about that.
bitbillioner

Activity: 10

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 12:49:34 PM

Have you smartcontract, may be link in github?
Duka_zko

Activity: 11

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 02:37:06 PM

I've studied your site and I'm wondering how such a young platform in a short time gained so many startups. I think that this is very promising.
brjameng

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 03:04:44 PM

So this project has a franchising feature available, I've never knew that there is such kind of things in this field.
Then what kind of franchising feature for this project?
isomchik

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2018, 03:25:48 PM

So this project has a franchising feature available, I've never knew that there is such kind of things in this field.
Then what kind of franchising feature for this project?

I think there is no franchising for this project, the program is a little bit different than any franchise companies, you can choose the way which is comfortable for you. You can buy any token of this company or tokens of company’s startup and become a partner. That way is easy.
Libertyz

Activity: 2

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 05:37:28 PM

Hello, please give a link to the publication on the Github
Jaxybek

Activity: 21

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 06:45:54 PM

Good day everyone!
How this platform is different from the other crowd funding platforms? Other icos?
nurcoin21

Activity: 3

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 04:12:09 AM

Hello everyone! How long time I can use my license?
intianoroby

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 04:15:22 AM

need to learn more about this project because reading at a glance seems interesting and I hope there will be many people accessing the project's white paper.
Crowdsale.network

Activity: 104

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 05:46:35 AM

Dear partners of the Crowdsale Network Platform!

We have a birthday - the platform is one year old now!
We are grateful to everyone who has been with us since the first days. Your support and help is very important to us.

The platform team thanks everyone who has put an effort and attention into our common goal.
Thank you! We appreciate this and work on the constant development of the Platform.

We are ready to please you with some good news.

-1- In the near future, CSNP tokens will appear on the BiteBTC exchange.

-2- We signed an exclusive agreement with the leadership of the film project Ghost Town on the remuneration of investors ICO.

-2-1- Each investor ICO Ghost Town will receive tokens and bitcoins.

-2-2- If you are also a holder of CSNP tokens, you will participate in the distribution of 10% of the profit of this film project. The share will be calculated from all nine kinds of income that the movie brings:
1. Cash gathering
2. Sale to TV channels
3. Selling to other countries
4. Selling to Internet platforms
5. Netflix and other rental services
6. Paid display in trains / hotels / planes
7. Merchandising
8. DVD

-2-3- Following the full-length film, the following series will be created on the basis of franchising. It is planned 28 seasons in 12 series. With the proceeds of these films, 5% of the profits will be distributed as well as 10% from the first film. The project will be profitable for several years.

Have you been with us for more than a year?
Do you believe in us?
Put your efforts and invest your resources?

It is you who will receive dividends from the City of Ghost movie in accordance with the number of CSNP tokens that you keep on your account.

What do those who have recently joined us?

You need to keep the number of CSNP tokens within one year, but rather increase it.

All partners that have fulfilled these conditions will participate in the distribution of 10% of the profits from the first film and 5% of the profits from the subsequent series.

Conditions for receiving special dividends from the Crowdsale Network project: Ghost Town

1. Your account in Crowdsale Network is active for one year;
2. You have a positive balance in CSNP tokens;
3. The balance did not decrease from the first days of purchase. It is OK to increase the number of CSNP tokens.

What should I do if my account is not yet a year old?

1.  Participate in ICO Ghost Town,
2. Do not reduce your CSNP token balance
3. Wait until your active account turns a year old

After completing all three points, your account will automatically be included in the dividend distribution program from the Ghost Town project.

Thank you for being with us!
#crowdsalenetwork #csnp #gtcinema #gtc #ghosttown #communitygeneration #cgen #richbit #rbx  #aidaservice #aid #cryptoglobalpay #cgp #vq #vqeducation #blockchain #bitcoin #startups #csnteam #startuppromoter #businessangel
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: