Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:47:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CROWDSALE NETWORK - BUSINESS ACCELERATOR WITH A CROWNDFUNDING PLATFORM  (Read 12285 times)
manasd2

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 02:50:01 PM

In my opinion, this is a very realistic project. The goal of social support to improve and change the quality of life for each person is what the community is paying attention to. I think, next to the field of electronic money, the team should expand to other areas. Certainly the effect will be interesting and attractive to investors.

Good opinion, if you read the road map, the team will expand to the the areas too.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
nurcoin21

Activity: 3

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 02:53:53 PM

Hello! When I connected to the platform Crowdsale Network its creaters said me about the number of projects that this year they will produce 15 projects. But can be seen that do not have time to release, and I think this is not important. Because today not important number of projects but important quality of projects. Good luck everybody!
Crowdsale.network

Activity: 104

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 03:40:09 PM

In my opinion, this is a very realistic project. The goal of social support to improve and change the quality of life for each person is what the community is paying attention to. I think, next to the field of electronic money, the team should expand to other areas. Certainly the effect will be interesting and attractive to investors.

For us, the evaluation of experienced crypto users is very important. Thank you for your feedback. We try to find innovative projects that can improve people's quality of life! In the next 2 years we will create more than 100 useful projects.
isomchik

Activity: 44

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2018, 03:49:54 PM

Hello to everyone, we are going so fast just in few months we are already in bitebtc and traders already buying cgen and csnp because it’s limited, be faster than others buy more cheaper today and earn more tomorrow.
seil97

Activity: 9

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 04:36:16 PM

Hello! When I connected to the platform Crowdsale Network its creaters said me about the number of projects that this year they will produce 15 projects. But can be seen that do not have time to release, and I think this is not important. Because today not important number of projects but important quality of projects. Good luck everybody!
Yes, I agree with you, the quality of projects more important than the quantity! I belive in Crowdsale Network Platform and in projects that are implemented with the support of this platform. Because every project is carefully selected by experts in their work. We are sure to succeed!
Zelimhan

Activity: 11

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 05:23:46 PM

Dear partners of the Crowdsale Network Platform!

We have a birthday - the platform is one year old now!
We are grateful to everyone who has been with us since the first days. Your support and help is very important to us.

The platform team thanks everyone who has put an effort and attention into our common goal.
Thank you! We appreciate this and work on the constant development of the Platform.

We are ready to please you with some good news.

-1- In the near future, CSNP tokens will appear on the BiteBTC exchange.

-2- We signed an exclusive agreement with the leadership of the film project Ghost Town on the remuneration of investors ICO.

-2-1- Each investor ICO Ghost Town will receive tokens and bitcoins.

-2-2- If you are also a holder of CSNP tokens, you will participate in the distribution of 10% of the profit of this film project. The share will be calculated from all nine kinds of income that the movie brings:
1. Cash gathering
2. Sale to TV channels
3. Selling to other countries
4. Selling to Internet platforms
5. Netflix and other rental services
6. Paid display in trains / hotels / planes
7. Merchandising
8. DVD

-2-3- Following the full-length film, the following series will be created on the basis of franchising. It is planned 28 seasons in 12 series. With the proceeds of these films, 5% of the profits will be distributed as well as 10% from the first film. The project will be profitable for several years.

Have you been with us for more than a year?
Do you believe in us?
Put your efforts and invest your resources?

It is you who will receive dividends from the City of Ghost movie in accordance with the number of CSNP tokens that you keep on your account.

What do those who have recently joined us?

You need to keep the number of CSNP tokens within one year, but rather increase it.

All partners that have fulfilled these conditions will participate in the distribution of 10% of the profits from the first film and 5% of the profits from the subsequent series.

Conditions for receiving special dividends from the Crowdsale Network project: Ghost Town

1. Your account in Crowdsale Network is active for one year;
2. You have a positive balance in CSNP tokens;
3. The balance did not decrease from the first days of purchase. It is OK to increase the number of CSNP tokens.

What should I do if my account is not yet a year old?

1.  Participate in ICO Ghost Town,
2. Do not reduce your CSNP token balance
3. Wait until your active account turns a year old

After completing all three points, your account will automatically be included in the dividend distribution program from the Ghost Town project.

Thank you for being with us!
#crowdsalenetwork #csnp #gtcinema #gtc #ghosttown #communitygeneration #cgen #richbit #rbx  #aidaservice #aid #cryptoglobalpay #cgp #vq #vqeducation #blockchain #bitcoin #startups #csnteam #startuppromoter #businessangel

What services do you provide for ICO projects, in addition to attracting investment, what does it include?
isomchik

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2018, 05:57:05 PM

There are already 15 startups, they are passing the check points in CSN LAB, after being checked they will be in official web of Crowdsale Network as an official project of company. We will not accept startups whatever, they should be the best of the best and should be the best in their fields.
trillioner0608

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 02:34:10 AM

Hello! Are your tokens considered to be utility or security?
trillioner0608

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 02:40:38 AM

What determines the amount of tokens distributed within the Airdrop for the holders of the CSNP tokens? Thank you in advance for your response
Jaxybek

Activity: 21

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 03:05:26 AM

Hello, dear community! We made (Airdrop) a free distribution of 50,000 CSNP tokens on the BiteBTC.com exchange. Now they are selling at a lower price than we sold during the ICO period. Hurry up to buy them out at favorable prices.  Cool

Time to buy, thanks, will buy more and more

What determines the amount of tokens distributed within the Airdrop for the holders of the CSNP tokens?
manasd2

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 02:26:32 AM

What determines the amount of tokens distributed within the Airdrop for the holders of the CSNP tokens?
You can find more info about it here crowdsale.network
Bitkoinman

Activity: 78

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 01:05:10 PM
Last edit: September 19, 2018, 06:52:08 PM by Bitkoinman

🚀🚀🚀👌👍
We are happy to announce that Blockfolio has updated CGEN listings. Crex24 and Bitexlive support has been added. Now you can track your portfolio and get notified when CGEN goes up or down.

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/blockfolio-bitcoin-altcoin/id1095564685?mt=8 https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.blockfolio.blockfolio&hl=en_US

For all platforms  https://blockfolio.com
Crowdsale.network

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 04:02:10 PM

Hello, dear Community!

BTC  ATTENTION! CRYPTO COMPETITION!  Shocked

Do you want to receive a crypto currency for your activity?

Step 1. Create yourself an account at www.crowdsale.network and vote for each project!

To register on the site, you need a coordinator. You can find it in our telegram chat https://t.me/crowdsale_eng

Step 2. Read about each start-up and put an estimate of 1 to 5 points, put as much as you value the idea of ​​the project.

And now attention!
For each vote you will receive 1000 CGEN. There are 6 projects on the site, which means that you will earn 6000 CGEN!

This promotion is valid until September 30, 2018.

Complete the complete verification on our website, and get 20 CSNP.

P.S. To receive a bonus, you need to be a verified Crowdsale Network user. :point_up: Unverified accounts will not be able to receive gift coins!

I did, but how to report you or the system automatically sees it?

Hi! Our support service will automatically determine all those who put the rating on and on October 1, 2018, all verified users of Crowdsale Network will receive bonus coins.
Duka_zko

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 06:11:38 AM

Can you send or write have you partnership offer who want promotion your platfrom?

Franchising from our platform

We are looking for and carefully selecting projects for our platform. We need promising startups, we are ready to support them. If you know such projects, perhaps it’s time for you to become our representative.
To obtain a Crowdsale Network representative’s license, you must refill your personal account balance at https://crowdsale.network

It does not matter where and from whom you bought CSNP tokens, the main condition is to keep tokens on your balance sheet, not on the exchange.

Conditions:
1800 CSNP — consultant license;
9000 CSNP — agent license;
45000 CSNP — partner license;
90 000 CSNP — City Advisor City license.

Earlier, we rewarded our representatives with bonuses for referral sales of licenses. Now everything changes. Referral bonuses from May 23, 2018 will be disabled. From now on, representatives will be rewarded by joining new startups to our platform. The received tokens or coins from startups will be distributed between licensed representatives of Crowdsale Network according to the number of tokens on the balance sheet. Representatives will participate in the AirDrop program which will be an additional bonus for them. If you benefit our platform we will gladly share it.
Become our agent in search of really interesting startups.
For finding and selecting startups representative of our platform can receive bonus tokens or coins of this startup at special rate.

Under the terms of our platform, 10% of coins or tokens issued will be distributed within the platform. If you find this startup, your share of coins will be calculated based on your status as platform representative:

Consultant — 1%

Agent — 2%

Partner — 3%

City Advisor — 4%

The holder of the City Advisor license gets the right to create a team of developers, marketers and other necessary experts for opening a CSN Lab in their city. Create a lab from our platform and select startups professionally and with understanding responsibility of this task.

We are developing, and we are aware of the need to expand CSN Labs’ innovation development centers, i.e. we are ready to open new laboratories around the world. Such centers will assist in the distribution of tasks in the selection and promotion of new startups. The staff of our laboratories / centers will have a unique opportunity to receive training at all events of our platform. If you can quickly and confidently receive training from us, having a City advisor status, you will have an opportunity to get extra reward from founders of selected startups as well. The reward for each project is determined individually.

We will be happy to consider options for strategic cooperation with:
+Companies that conduct ICO
+Companies that deal with complex advertising
+We will be glad to cooperate with the bloggers and the media
+Developers and Owners of Crypto-Currency
+Crypto-currency exchanges
+Organizers of blokchain - conferences
+Companies that want to develop and advertise their own crypto currency

For strategic cooperation, write to info@crowdsale.network or use the form below:
https://crowdsale.network/cooperation/
Hello!!! I have a person who knows me. He is fond of robotics. Can he add his idea to the platform?
Crowdsale.network

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 03:22:04 PM

[/quote]Hello!!! I have a person who knows me. He is fond of robotics. Can he add his idea to the platform?
[/quote]

Oh sure. Let him add his idea in the "Add Project" section.
Duka_zko

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 05:29:31 PM

Hello!!! I have a person who knows me. He is fond of robotics. Can he add his idea to the platform?
[/quote]

Oh sure. Let him add his idea in the "Add Project" section.
[/quote]Thank you. I'll tell him about it
isomchik

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2018, 01:51:46 PM

Hi everyone hope you doing well, Crowdsale Network team has done really good job these days, you can see all that in social media, everyday the hard work and hopefully tryouts bringing them just up and up, now we have more than 10 working startups and they are really strong. You have two choices: first, one day you will see the company’s startups became the best in the world with the budget of billions and tou say wow that’s great, I know them from the start. Second, you will be inside this implementation and after some period you will be one of the lucky human inside of billionaires. The best of luck to all ya
bitbillioner

Activity: 10

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 08:27:36 AM

this year you run 15 startups? and all who have CSNP tokens receive the distribution?
l10no

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 08:57:32 AM

every project must have a system or product domination, will you work with social institutions. because you say in the thread will change the quality of life of everyone
trillioner0608

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 11:17:58 AM

Good day!!! I continue to monitor Crowdsale Network. One of these days I bought a coin of SGEN. I was surprised !!! The price of a coin is quiet, but it is growing with confidence. I looked at the road map of the platform. The plan that the practical platform offers is fulfilled. The young platform has already made such a breakthrough. I believe in you.

Hello! Sincerely happy for you! I, too, am an investor in Crowdsale Network and bought the company's assets. Yes, you are right, the platform clearly adheres to the road maps and moves confidently. they have a strong team!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: