Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:07:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CROWDSALE NETWORK - BUSINESS ACCELERATOR WITH A CROWNDFUNDING PLATFORM  (Read 12285 times)
seil97

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 06:06:52 AM

Hi everyone, today is a good day for traders in cryptomarkets. Coz analysts are sure the cryptomarkets till the end of this year will be zigzagged. Some cryptocoins will loose all and some of them will show the really shocked status of increasing. One of the lucky token is CSNP, so just go to buy when you have a chance now.
Hello! I am sure that the film project "Ghost Town" will bring great success and huge profits for all of us! A strong team, a powerful platform!
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
trillioner0608

Activity: 16

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 06:52:08 AM

Hello! I am very pleased that other countries began to actively participate in the development of the platform Crowdsale Network and began to make video reviews. You can look and appreciate. I wish everyone success and good profits! https://youtu.be/0Euvb35JihQ
Jaxybek

Activity: 21

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 08:51:37 AM

Hello! I am very pleased that other countries began to actively participate in the development of the platform Crowdsale Network and began to make video reviews. You can look and appreciate. I wish everyone success and good profits! https://youtu.be/0Euvb35JihQ
Very useful information thanks for the videos
Can you also provide any information about your plans? Platforms aspirations and teams views
Crowdsale.network

Activity: 104

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 09:52:52 AM

Hello, dear team!

We are pleased to announce that the competition between the two platform teams has started.
All the details will be obtained from the telegrams of the manager, https://t.me/csn_pr
isomchik

Activity: 44

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2018, 05:24:47 AM

Hello, dear team!

We are pleased to announce that the competition between the two platform teams has started.
All the details will be obtained from the telegrams of the manager, https://t.me/csn_pr

Great news, I wanna win this competition, it is really fun to compete between strong minded team, I will do all the best what is in my hands. Good luck to all of us.
zhenisryskaliyev

Activity: 17

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 07:17:00 AM

Register and learn marketing tools and get tokens from startups running on the Crowdsale Network platform.
An example of partner’s personal account looks like http://joxi.ru/YmEY5KGT0vKQgm

It is important for us that users not only register and become like-minded people.
Therefore, we prepared gifts as 20 CSNP. And this is only the beginning!
zhenisryskaliyev

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 07:36:30 AM
Last edit: October 04, 2018, 05:10:53 AM by zhenisryskaliyev

Coinfox: Platform Crowdsale Network creates a full-cycle infrastructure for digital projects.

Published: 24 April 2018
Crowdsale Network launches a platform for ICO projects, designed to significantly reduce the costs of carrying out crowdsdale, make the process more transparent for investors and help a wider range of entrepreneurs to enter the digital market.

The attraction of investments by issuing and placing tokens is rapidly gaining popularity in the world. Investment size, received by start-ups through the so-called initial coin offerings (ICO), surpassed venture financing in the early phase (VC) in the second quarter of 2017. If in 2017 the ICO were raised a record $ 5 billion, in the first months of 2018 ICO-projects collected more than $ 4.8 billion.

Despite the rapid growth of popularity, start-ups, as well as investors in them, constantly face a number of problems related to reliability and inefficient spending of funds. Thus, when using the ICO mechanism, the cost of conducting it at the moment is unreasonable.

For instance: up to 70% of the budget goes to marketing. Even more difficult for the founders of the project is to find qualified employees who are familiar with the hearsay with the blockchain technologies. The main problem for investors was the process of selecting projects, in which it is worth investing. The ratio of successful and unsuccessful ICOs is at best 1: 5, and according to some estimates, 1: 9. Many ICO-projects are fraudulent schemes. So, the largest crypto-currency scam turned out to be the Ifan and Pincoin projects that called themselves cryptostarts from Singapore and Dubai and attracted $ 660 million from 32,000 investors. After the completion of the ICO, it was found out that both start-ups were controlled by the Vietnamese Modern Tech from Ho Chi Minh City, which disappeared with investors' money, leaving them with nothing. And there are dozens and even hundreds of such cases.

The Crowdsale Network platform is designed to solve these emerging challenges of the new industry, which simplifies the process of carrying out crowdsdale and reduces the startup expenses for advertising. The project must submit an application for an ICO or crowdfunding campaign taking into account the requirements of the platform. The three-level evaluation of ICO projects before attracting money, and assistance in the process of access to the crowdsdale will be handled by experts from numerous CSN Labs offices. Representatives of the laboratory will open in major cities of many countries of the world, thereby creating a unified network of professional teams for selecting and supporting selected startups.

The technical capabilities of the Crowdsale Network platform will allow participants to attract financing using tools that work on several algorithms (Proof-of-Work, Proof-of-Stake, and Proof-of-Activity). This will allow participants to develop their own branches in the blockchain network.
The mission of the platform is to help start-ups working in innovative fields, such as artificial intelligence, personilized medicine, smart technologies and blockchain, crypto education, Internet of things, "green" energy, virtual, augmented reality and eSports.
The platform pays special attention to educational programs: in the Crowdsale Network ecosystem, webinars, online meetings will be held by the founders of new projects, the best experts of the crypto-currency market and blockchain technologies.
The economic model of the platform will be supported by commissions that start-ups will pay in the event of a successful ICO. Commissions for ICO projects will be 10%, for crowdfunding projects will be 5% of the total collected funds. All collected commissions will be distributed between holders of internal CSN platform tokens created on the basis of the ERC20 standard. You can become a holder of CSN tokens during the ICO, which will end on May 25, 2018. The cost of the token is $ 0.3. 80% of the funds raised by the project team will be directed to the development of the crypto industry, distributing funds between promising ICO projects that will submit applications and will be carefully selected for carrying out the crowdsales and crowdfunding campaigns on the platform.

The Crowdsale Network team has already created a working version of the platform. The platform already started accepting applications from startups for the ICO.

You can learn more about the platform on the official site https://crowdsale.network
Follow the news via the telegram group https://t.me/crowdsale_eng

http://www.coinfox.info/9326-platform-crowdsale-network-creates-a-full-cycle-infrastructure-for-digital-projects
mulati

Activity: 1

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 08:29:51 AM

How long has your company been established?
seil97

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 12:37:33 PM

In the roadmap you indicated that you will release startup activities every year. Where do you get these startups?
Jaxybek

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 05:24:19 PM

How long has your company been established?

It has been almost a year since the launch of the platform
Jaxybek

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 03:15:26 AM

In the roadmap you indicated that you will release startup activities every year. Where do you get these startups?

Hi , thank you for the questions!
We have startup promoters , who re actively searching for projects with high potential  and in the fields which we are interested. Then these projects evaluated by field experts and after partners and community votes for chosen projects.
seil97

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 05:13:34 AM

We have startup promoters , who re actively searching for projects with high potential  and in the fields which we are interested. Then these projects evaluated by field experts and after partners and community votes for chosen projects.
Excellent! And how can I become a Startup promoter?
seil97

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 05:28:56 AM

Do I need to undergo special training?
trillioner0608

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 05:44:48 AM

You will need to buy one of the licenses in order to become an official representative (agent, partner or city advizor) of Crowsale Network. For more information, please contact me at +77028944299 I will be glad to help you! Have a nice day! 😊
trillioner0608

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 06:15:15 AM

In order to break into the work of a startup promoter, you need to study well the activities of the crowdsale network platform and study the startups that are released on this site. You have to advertise these startups in social networks.
manasd2

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 08:13:26 AM

Hi all! I have some questions about ICO RichBit/

When are you planing to start ICO?
Presale is closed, can you say the start day?
seil97

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 05:41:36 AM

You will need to buy one of the licenses in order to become an official representative (agent, partner or city advizor) of Crowsale Network. For more information, please contact me at +77028944299 I will be glad to help you! Have a nice day! 😊
Thank you! I'll text you. I wanna be a Startup Promoter as you are
zhenisryskaliyev

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 08:22:36 AM

A unique pre-ICO projects selection algorithm with Crowdsale Network on shortly video
https://youtu.be/_YfxZeoClnM
Jaxybek

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 06:12:25 AM

There are certain instructions and videos you need to go through our platform to become a startup promoter, apart from becoming our partner
Jaxybek

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 07:06:43 AM

Soon another project coming to the platform guys! Stay tuned!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: