Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 05:30:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CROWDSALE NETWORK - BUSINESS ACCELERATOR WITH A CROWNDFUNDING PLATFORM  (Read 12285 times)
Zonton

Activity: 149
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 30, 2019, 12:39:42 PM

Where is your token trading now and what is the price for it?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Nevsky

Activity: 1064
Merit: 250

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2019, 01:13:39 PM

I hope your platform can help a lot of projects get closer to success, and investors will stop losing their money. Otherwise, ICO as a phenomenon will simply disappear.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
berkoch

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

S.E.D.O.

View Profile
September 30, 2019, 01:28:19 PM

I also could not find where the token is traded. . although there is some information about the token (CSNP) on the coinmarketcap.

S.E.D.O.
Document Management Sysytem Based On Blockchain
bitmaster.bit

Activity: 104
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 30, 2019, 02:04:14 PM

I also could not find where the token is traded. . although there is some information about the token (CSNP) on the coinmarketcap.
There is a link to the exchange on the main page. There it is - https://fedlio.com/trade/csnp_btc . There you can buy or sell a token.
zzortyx

Activity: 588

View Profile
September 30, 2019, 03:00:26 PM

There is a link to the exchange on the main page. There it is - https://fedlio.com/trade/csnp_btc . There you can buy or sell a token.
The link has a pair of CSNP/BTC but no trades. Does this mean that the token is now practically not traded? Fidelio is the only exchange where the token is traded?

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Kibercript

Activity: 144

View Profile
September 30, 2019, 04:44:31 PM

I saw that soon there will be a listing on a new exchange.  Which one?
zzortyx

View Profile
September 30, 2019, 05:35:41 PM

I saw that soon there will be a listing on a new exchange.  Which one?
They wrote that they want to go to p2pb2b exchange. at least I saw such news in telegram chat.

alvin345

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 30, 2019, 06:24:08 PM

As ш understand it, the minimum investment in your project is $ 10? or no restrictions?
serantepe

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 30, 2019, 06:37:44 PM

Coinsbit.io, that's all that I have been founded.

https://www.minter.networ
k1berking

Activity: 66

View Profile
September 30, 2019, 07:29:57 PM

I would like to know from the developers where the token is being traded.  I did not find an exchange with a normal trading volume.
bitinka

Activity: 283
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 30, 2019, 07:55:41 PM

The link has a pair of CSNP/BTC but no trades. Does this mean that the token is now practically not traded? Fidelio is the only exchange where the token is traded?
The project is still young and perhaps there is not enough liquidity on this exchange. I think this is fixable and can be added to other exchanges. The main thing is that there is an opportunity to purchase a token.
Sabigar

Activity: 37

View Profile
September 30, 2019, 08:32:26 PM

The project is still young and perhaps there is not enough liquidity on this exchange. I think this is fixable and can be added to other exchanges. The main thing is that there is an opportunity to purchase a token.
Well, at the moment, the token is inexpensive, you can buy them for yourself and then sell them at a bargain price on the exchange and make money
Lavanilaga

Activity: 38

View Profile
September 30, 2019, 11:05:28 PM

I would like to know from the developers where the token is being traded.  I did not find an exchange with a normal trading volume.
Most likely there is no token on the exchanges yet, i would write them in your messages in your place and then you will get a more accurate answer
zzortyx

View Profile
October 01, 2019, 10:45:00 AM

Well, this project is not so young by the standards of crypto projects. But the liquidity it certainly is not enough. Perhaps something will change in the transition of the project to p2pb2b exchange.

Kibercript

Activity: 144

View Profile
October 01, 2019, 11:00:25 AM

Well, this project is not so young by the standards of crypto projects. But the liquidity it certainly is not enough. Perhaps something will change in the transition of the project to p2pb2b exchange.
I doubt that the exchange where the project token is being traded will solve something.  In order to have trading volumes, the project must be in demand.
Zonton

Activity: 149

View Profile
October 01, 2019, 11:33:41 AM

Yes I understood right, you are working about two years on configuring CSNP platform. Do you have successfully started startups based on it?

berkoch

Activity: 238

S.E.D.O.

View Profile
October 01, 2019, 12:27:50 PM

I doubt that the exchange where the project token is being traded will solve something.  In order to have trading volumes, the project must be in demand.
The project, which is already 2 years old but it does not have trading volumes.. it's not good. The team needs to try to do something or revise their plans for the project.

S.E.D.O.
Document Management Sysytem Based On Blockchain
k1berking

Activity: 66

View Profile
October 01, 2019, 12:59:51 PM

The project, which is already 2 years old but it does not have trading volumes.. it's not good. The team needs to try to do something or revise their plans for the project.
Now in this state there are many projects.  All this is the result of the market.  Perhaps when the market revives then volumes will appear.
bitinka

Activity: 283
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 01, 2019, 01:10:36 PM

Well, at the moment, the token is inexpensive, you can buy them for yourself and then sell them at a bargain price on the exchange and make money
You are right, this is a good opportunity to buy a promising token. However, speculation needs money that is currently not available.
serantepe

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 01, 2019, 02:29:49 PM

As far as I know, this project has also been successfully implemented the IEO and ICO. What are the results?

https://www.minter.networ
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: