Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 05:31:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][NYEX] - CRYPTO FOR THE UNBANKED (KEY TARGETS: AFRICA AND MIDDLE EAST)  (Read 2018 times)
Pivooooo

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 08:05:45 PM

Nyerium is new form of digital currency using blockchain technology to easily, safely and securely transfer funds all over the world. The transaction fee is few cents only and transactions are highly secure! why is it needed? Many coins with such characteristics!
jellygove (OP)

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2018, 08:54:18 PM

Nyerium is new form of digital currency using blockchain technology to easily, safely and securely transfer funds all over the world. The transaction fee is few cents only and transactions are highly secure! why is it needed? Many coins with such characteristics!

Yes true, but not all cryptos are accessible by everyone. We want to reach people who have no access to banking or the financial system. A lot of people know about bitcoin and are trading it. But, they dont have credit card or bank account to buy bitcoin. This is how we proceed all the time:

They will call me when there are interested or someone else is. I will then login to the exchange and buy the amount they need, then transfer it to them.
It is quite cumbersome. A transaction can take hours depending on how busy I am. And also, as I live abroad, I'll have to wait up to 6 months to cash it when I travel back home.

So, that is only a small part of the problem we are trying to solve. Bitcoin could do, but transaction time and fees are now too huge. And when I am asked who created bitcoin, my answer is I dont know!. But, when I am asked who created nyerium, I can answer that question (a dedicated team).  Grin Grin Grin

It is about trying to find local solutions to global problems.

We know the people, the terrain, the mindset and the needs. Besides transacting as all other coins, mobile payment will be one of our primary focus before moving to more challenging issue we want to tackle with Nyerium.

In sum, with Nyerium, we are trying to tackle a global problem (for the un-banked) with local solutions.
jellygove (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2018, 09:14:21 PM
Last edit: June 09, 2018, 05:43:59 AM by jellygove

Afrikaans translation res
SMOKE911

Activity: 15

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 09:52:53 PM

Created a forum with a masternode setup guide. Hope to build up a community forum for voting & support services. Working on getting SSL soon!

http://www.nyerium.online
SMOKE911

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 06:14:15 PM

if you did not get the memo in main-chat: I decided to setup a lottery for whomever registers in the next 8 days at https://nyerium.online/ will be entered to win 10,000 NYEX. On the 8th day, I will enter all the people registered into a random generator to pick the winner. This only works if we can get 50 people to join and if not met, will reduce the reward to 5000 NYEX. (Please no duplicates-I will be monitoring for cheating and will remove you from the lottery if I catch you with multiple accounts)

SMOKE911

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 06:27:47 PM

Also note - If I notice a high amount of VPN Registered Accounts, (Over ~10%), all those accounts will not be accepted in the lotto. This is to prevent cheating.
jellygove (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2018, 05:48:33 AM

Please be reminded that, as per NYEX specs, block reward will be 100 NYEX after block 20000: 80 NYEX for Masternode holders and 20 NYEX for stakers. Thank you!

http://167.99.200.1:3001/
brjameng

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 06:29:45 AM

Does the project has just started a few moments, how do the mining periods offer.
Does it means all the coins are premined?
jellygove (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2018, 06:40:23 AM

Does the project has just started a few moments, how do the mining periods offer.
Does it means all the coins are premined?
The coins are not all premined. Only 8.3% of coins where premined for promotion, project, bounties, airdrops, dev, etc. as there were no ICO nor presale.
Coins are generated by POS: 100 NYEX by block and distributed to masternode holders who get 80 NYEX and stakers get 20 NYEX.
CarloP

Activity: 230

Who knows dominates in good and evil!

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 06:28:49 AM

Hi guys.

What about conf file for masternode?

Node, port, etc.....

Have a great day thank you in advance.
tasmemphis

Activity: 36

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 09:16:51 PM

any idea how to install wallet on mac?
jellygove (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2018, 08:07:42 PM

The Africaans translation is outdated. Translation bounty 50 NYEX
jellygove (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2018, 08:24:32 AM

Nyerium is listed on CoinRanker. Your platform for streaming real time pricing: https://www.coinranker.net/cryptocurrency/nyerium

Excellent! Thanks. Coin logo is missing, but looks good.
jellygove (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2018, 10:31:23 PM

NYERIUM              .
     Built for the unbanked..................
     Middle East and African Regions....
   WEBSITE    (   FACEBOOK   )    TWITTER   
(       WHITEPAPER      ) (      ANN THREAD       )
────────────────────────────────────────── 
jellygove (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2018, 10:37:00 PM

NYERIUM              .

Built for the unbanked..................
     Middle East and African Regions....

WEBSITE    (   FACEBOOK   )    TWITTER   
(       WHITEPAPER      ) (      ANN THREAD       )
────────────────────────────────────────── 
jamesmarkx

Activity: 156
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 10:40:00 PM

interesting coin, africa is a big and emerging market for crypto and there hasnt been a crypto dedicated for africa yet maybe its too early to say but this coin can take the spot if devs work honestly following this project goodluck!
vezpit

Activity: 407
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2018, 01:14:37 AM

Announcement on Discord:  [10:20] NyeriumDev: Dear @everyone,

The new version of the wallet is now ready. You can find the updated version here: https://github.com/nyerium-core/nyerium/releases
It is advised that you backup your wallet.dat file before installing the new version.
You could also save your nyerium.conf and masternode.conf file to avoid having to reconfigure them again.

The following script was developed to assist.

#!/bin/bash
echo -e "Updating the server ........"
sudo apt-get update  >/dev/null 2>&1
sudo apt-get dist-upgrade -y  >/dev/null 2>&1
sudo apt-get autoremove  -y >/dev/null 2>&1

echo -e "Backup Wallet Data  ........"
destdir=$(echo nyex_bkp_`date +%s`)
mkdir destdir
cp -r ~/.nyerium/* destdir

echo -e "Installing the new version ........"
wget -qO- https://github.com/nyerium-core/nyerium/releases/download/v1.0.2.0/nyerium-1.0.2.0-x64-linux-tar.gz | sudo tar xvz -C /usr/local/bin/
nyeriumd -daemon

We have informed both exchanges and they will update their wallet accordingly. But, please make sure that withdrawal from and deposit to exchanges are completed before block 43200 (approximately next Monday). All should go well after block 43200 and the team will be on standby to assist with any technical issues that may arise.

Thank you again for your patience and support.
The Nyerium Team(edited)
GitHub
nyerium-core/nyerium
nyerium - Nyerium instant, secure payment crypto-currency for periphery countries
CarloP

Activity: 230

Who knows dominates in good and evil!

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 10:48:23 AM

Great job Devs.
New wallet is Ok, It is work very well.
Have a great day.
vezpit

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2018, 09:03:34 PM

Announcement on Discord:  [21:56] NyeriumDev: @everyone How to setup a new masternode with the automated script
wget https://raw.githubusercontent.com/nyerium-core/nyerium/master/mn.sh
chmod +x mn.sh
./mn.sh
vezpit

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2018, 10:42:19 AM

Announcement on Discord:  [20:27] NyeriumDev: @everyone Wallet update is here:
1.) Backup your wallet.dat file
2.) Download the new wallet:

a.) windows 64 bit: https://github.com/nyerium-core/nyerium/releases/download/v1.0.2.0/nyerium-qt-1.0.2.0-x64-win.zip
b.) windows 32 bit: https://github.com/nyerium-core/nyerium/releases/download/v1.0.2.0/nyerium-qt-1.0.2.0-x86-win.zip

3.) Replace your nyerium-qt.exe file with the new one.
4.) Run it and let it synch and you are good to go.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: