Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 08:57:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: CRYPTSY ITS STEALING MONEY  (Read 2336 times)
Wolf Rainer (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1022

View Profile
January 21, 2014, 09:01:14 PM

I canceled a 0.05 BTC order, "orden canceled" and make a 0.034 buy order, again the sucessed message, but i dont have the btc or the coins in my account, that was 10 minutes ago, and the transactions are not in my trade history.
ChekaZ
Legendary

Activity: 1884
Merit: 1005

View Profile
January 21, 2014, 09:04:37 PM

Seriously, be paitent, cryptsy is lagging atm. They dont steal anything, whats wrong with you dafuq.

BTC: 1Ges1taJ69W7eEMbQLcmNGnUZenBkCnn45
FTC: 6sxjM96KMZ7t4AmDTUKDZdq82Nj931VQvY
Wolf Rainer (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 21, 2014, 09:06:12 PM

Seriously, be paitent, cryptsy is lagging atm. They dont steal anything, whats wrong with you dafuq.

Patience? Here we are talking about money, 10 minutes or not showing the trades its a big problem, only 2 secs of delay can make you lose a lot of money.
oncebitcoinedtwiceshy

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 21, 2014, 09:06:19 PM

It sorts itself out after a while, very laggy at the moment but catches up.
jonanon

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 21, 2014, 09:16:11 PM

I can understand your frustration - I've been in the same boat a few times  Sad
Bl4ckw00d

Activity: 810
Merit: 500

https://ironx.io IRONX

View Profile
January 21, 2014, 09:16:51 PM

If you cant handle a bit of wait time and some delays at times, then you shouldnt be trading crypto.

▄██    ▐███████▄▄▄       ▄▄█████▄▄      ▄██▄      ▐██▄    ▒▓▓▄      ▄▓▓▒
     ███    ▐██▌▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ████▄     ▐██▌  ▐▓▄ ▀▓▓▄  ▄▓▓▀ ▄▓▌
     ███    ▐██▌      ███   ███▌      ███▌   ██████    ▐██▌   ▀▓▓▄ ▀▓▓▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▀
     ███    ▐██▌    ▄████  ▐███▌      ▐██▌   ███ ███▄  ▐██▌     ▀▓▓▄ ▀▀ ▄▓▓▀
     ███    ▐█████████▀▀   ▐███▌      ▐██▌   ███  ▀███ ▐██▌      ▓▓▓    ▓▓▓
     ███    ▐██▌   ▀███     ███▌      ███▌   ███    ██████▌   ▄▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▓▓▄ ▓▓▓▄
     ███    ▐██▌     ███    ▀███▄▄▄▄▄████    ███     ▀████▌  ▐▓▀ ▄▓▓▀  ▀▓▓▄ ▀▓▌
     ███    ▐██▌      ███     ▀▀██████▀▀     ███       ███▌    ▄▓▓▀      ▀▓▓▄
                  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄▄
             ▄▄█▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀█▓▓▓▓▓█▄
           ▄▓▓▓█▀▀            ▀▀█▓▓█▄
         ▓▓▓█▀                    ▀▓▓█▄
       ▄▓▓▓▀                        ▀▓▓█
      ▄▓▓█                            █▓▓
      ▓▓▓                    ▄██▄     ▐▓▓█
     ▓▓▓                   ▄█▓▓▀       ▐▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓                 ▄█▓▓▀          ▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓       ▓▓▓▄    ▓▓▓▓▀            ▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓        ▀▓▓▓▄█▓▓▓▀             ▐▓▓▌
     ▀▓▓▓         ▀█▓▓█▀               █▓▓
      ▓▓▓▄                            ▓▓▓▌
       ▓▓▓█                         ▄█▓▓▀
        ▀▓▓█▄                     ▄▓▓▓█▀
          ▀▓▓▓█▄               ▄▄█▓▓█▀
            ▀▀█▓▓▓█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▓▓▓█▀
                ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▀▀
jonanon

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 21, 2014, 09:20:33 PM

If you cant handle a bit of wait time and some delays at times, then you shouldnt be trading crypto.

By saying this you are implying that it is acceptable to wait 10 minutes to cancel an order?
Wolf Rainer (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 21, 2014, 09:21:30 PM

By saying this you are implying that it is acceptable to wait 10 minutes to cancel an order?

Seems like they love to lose money and an Exchange stealing coins.
ohya?

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 21, 2014, 09:25:19 PM

be patient and wait
Wolf Rainer (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 21, 2014, 09:33:58 PM

be patient and wait

Sure i can be patient, its not your money.
Imperials

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 21, 2014, 09:42:33 PM

You think thats bad? I had cryptsy double my order on Quarks back then at its peak and by the time I had to re-pay the negative balances and ended up in a big loss as it went on a huge downward spiral, it got so bad that at one point I couldn't trade and lost BTC. Meanwhile their inadequate support staff disregarded my issue and would not help me out. Many others share the same story, but be patient it will probably return.
Wolf Rainer (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 21, 2014, 09:45:34 PM

You think thats bad? I had cryptsy double my order on Quarks back then at its peak and by the time I had to re-pay the negative balances and ended up in a big loss as it went on a huge downward spiral, it got so bad that at one point I couldn't trade and lost BTC. Meanwhile their inadequate support staff disregarded my issue and would not help me out. Many others share the same story, but be patient it will probably return.

They maded millons with this exchange, why they can´t buy more servers to give as a good service?
wontonforevuh

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 21, 2014, 09:51:27 PM

They maded millons with this exchange, why they can´t buy more servers to give as a good service?

First off, chill. It's only been 10minutes. Don't be a drama queen and posting stuff with titles like ZOMG Cryptsy is stealin!1!!1

Volumes have increased dramatically over this past week due to the rise of dogecoin. The number of transactions and deposit because of people wanting to buy doge have hammered the Cryptsy servers. They couldn't have seen this coming.

matriculator

Activity: 56

View Profile
January 21, 2014, 09:52:34 PM

Sometimes I've had to wait an hour.
Wolf Rainer (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 21, 2014, 09:52:49 PM

First off, chill. It's only been 10minutes.

Volumes have increased dramatically over this past week due to the rise of dogecoin. The number of transactions and deposit because of people wanting to buy doge have hammered the Cryptsy servers. They couldn't have seen this coming.

Are you sure they couldn´t have seen this coming? Come on, the exchange with the biggest volume and they can´t seen it coming?
wontonforevuh

Activity: 266

View Profile
January 21, 2014, 09:54:35 PM

Are you sure they couldn´t have seen this coming? Come on, the exchange with the biggest volume and they can´t seen it coming?

Yea, its theyre the biggest exchange but it would be stupid of them to have massive amounts of excess capacity when there isn't a need for it. It's only been a few days since volumes have gone up. It may take awhile for them to rent more servers for their site.

Simpy12

Activity: 40

View Profile
January 21, 2014, 09:58:37 PM

What is more cryptsy is not adding new coins. I am looking for alternative I guess, because they dont give a f**k
KJO

Activity: 173

View Profile
January 21, 2014, 10:07:25 PM

Yes, cryptsy is annoying as hell and yes I agree with you that 1 second can make a big difference in trades. This is the crypto world we live in right now, unfortunately there is no better alternative yet.

divinity

Activity: 70

View Profile
January 21, 2014, 10:14:20 PM

For all of those crying and complaining about people that are upset with Cryptsy, how do you expect people to actually TRADE on an EXCHANGE when the site you're using (and paying fees into) is holding funds for 10 minutes or more?

My funds have been scurried away into some back hole in Cryptsy for 20 minutes as I watch the price of LTC go down.

Anyone who has ever made real money off of real sites like BTC-E know that Cryptsy makes it impossible for any true trading to be done. The site is horrible. Remember December when there were over 100 complaints from customers on their forum and not a single response from Bigvern as to an update.

Some customers waited 2-3 weeks for their money to be returned. How can anyone on this forum call this level of service acceptable? Those people that praise Cryptsy must be on their payroll.

BTC-E all the way, Cryptsy can sink into the abyss...
Bl4ckw00d

Activity: 810
Merit: 500

https://ironx.io IRONX

View Profile
January 21, 2014, 10:21:37 PM

The only thing I am implying is sometimes when cryptsy/coinex is getting hammered you have to wait.  And if you come to btc forums to complain and call scam on it you have other issues other then your delayed transactions.

▄██    ▐███████▄▄▄       ▄▄█████▄▄      ▄██▄      ▐██▄    ▒▓▓▄      ▄▓▓▒
     ███    ▐██▌▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ████▄     ▐██▌  ▐▓▄ ▀▓▓▄  ▄▓▓▀ ▄▓▌
     ███    ▐██▌      ███   ███▌      ███▌   ██████    ▐██▌   ▀▓▓▄ ▀▓▓▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▀
     ███    ▐██▌    ▄████  ▐███▌      ▐██▌   ███ ███▄  ▐██▌     ▀▓▓▄ ▀▀ ▄▓▓▀
     ███    ▐█████████▀▀   ▐███▌      ▐██▌   ███  ▀███ ▐██▌      ▓▓▓    ▓▓▓
     ███    ▐██▌   ▀███     ███▌      ███▌   ███    ██████▌   ▄▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▓▓▄ ▓▓▓▄
     ███    ▐██▌     ███    ▀███▄▄▄▄▄████    ███     ▀████▌  ▐▓▀ ▄▓▓▀  ▀▓▓▄ ▀▓▌
     ███    ▐██▌      ███     ▀▀██████▀▀     ███       ███▌    ▄▓▓▀      ▀▓▓▄
                  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄▄
             ▄▄█▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀█▓▓▓▓▓█▄
           ▄▓▓▓█▀▀            ▀▀█▓▓█▄
         ▓▓▓█▀                    ▀▓▓█▄