Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:21:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: 1 2 3 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: [Group Buy] SAPPHIRE TOXIC R9 280X 3GB GDDR5 [SOLD OUT]  (Read 5408 times)
mrugala (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 21, 2014, 09:59:45 PM
Last edit: February 07, 2014, 02:16:17 PM by mrugala

About to start new mining rig, but greedy as f*ck in terms of hardware? I may have solution for You! Atm I have access to 27x SAPPHIRE R9 280X TOXIC OC 3GB DDR5 384-bit cards.

With those beasts You should be able to squeze 750+ Kh/s without any issues.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=395199.0
http://www.sapphiretech.com/presentation/product/product_index.aspx?pid=2023&lid=1

4 of them I want to buy for myself, but for other I do not have plans since I am not sure my apartment wall can hold 2 rigs while having a female roommate using all this watt-hungry crap of hers. If someone is interested I will be able to get those shiny card/cards for him. Which means there are 23 TOXIC's to get.

Europe + Russia Price (Shipping included):

0.43 BTC per card.

Other locations price (Shipping included):

0.47 BTC per card.

Each buyer will receive his own payment adress to avoid mess for me and for him. Make a reservation here in this post + send me PM for reservation confirmation. I am available 16/24h

In both cases shipping would be via DHL. Can send as a gift(with bigger numbers per user I believe it would be neccessary to send separate packages, so don't panic if U don't get all cards in one package or even day). Ordering only (after all cards are reserved + at least 1 confirm on each payment) OR (4 days after first reservation + payment).   Please allow me 3 additional days to get the cards (need to convert BTC to my local currency). Tracking ID will be send right after I post (Should be minimum 3 days after first reservation+payment, maximum 7 days). Keep in mind I also want to order fast, so it is also in my business to do it smoothly.

Trusted dealer, cards are in STOCK, they are relatively cheap because I get 23% VAT discount on it. ALL cards are BRAND new - sealed!

You may ask - "Do You make profit out of it"? Yes, I am making profit out of it, I still need some to fund part of my 4x cards purchase, and I figured this is the best way to do it.

Price was negotiated already, I don't think I can go lower. Maybe in 10+ purchase I could do 0.01 per card from my own profits..
Depending of the success and availability I might be able to get more in the future.

Feel free to ask any questions regarding me/cards/details/etc.

23.01.2014r. UPDATE:

Status/Ammount                                                        Buyer                         Price                  Paid/Estimated payment                                      Estimated delivery

DELIVERED   x3 (cheaper, no escrow)                       jameschase                    1.29 BTC                 24.01.2014 (After we met in person)               27-31.01.2014
DELIVERED   x20 (cheaper, no escrow)                     oberstkrieger                  8.6 BTC                  23.01.2014                                             28.01-01.02 2014

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vladx18

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 07:21:07 AM

I am interested in 3 of those, but first answer my questions I send You in private message.
omegaflare

Activity: 331
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 07:32:41 AM

ROI will go down in the shitter within a month or two. I guaranteed you. 750 KH/s will get you like 5-10 dollars a month.

mrugala (OP)

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 07:47:07 AM

ROI will go down in the shitter within a month or two. I guaranteed you. 750 KH/s will get you like 5-10 dollars a month.

Pretty bold opinion, could You provide calculations You used to determine that?
spartan82

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 07:51:19 AM

This is a decent price, hope it all goes well
monstrs

Activity: 555
Merit: 504

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 09:10:01 AM

I am interested in 2-4 cards, but i have trouble to use it without escrow.
This member is registered at 1st of january and has no reputation at all.
Anyone trying and take risk on this?
spartan82

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 11:27:00 AM

In all honesty I've been on here for almost a year now and I'm a solid investor and miner myself. Taken a few risks but I wouldn't be purchasing of a new user especially without escrow and especially for goods not in hand. No offense to op but its just that we have all witnessed one too many scams on here. Op if I were you I'd be seeking a loan with fiat to purchase the goods and sell on here with escrow. At those prices as you can see you will have interest for those specific cards. It's just a matter of having the cards at hand to sell with escrow as opposed to selling pre orders as a newbie. Once again you may be a legitimate businessman seeking a good venture here and I mean no offense to you, but in order to gain trust you need to meet people half way.
mrugala (OP)

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 12:33:52 PM

In all honesty I've been on here for almost a year now and I'm a solid investor and miner myself. Taken a few risks but I wouldn't be purchasing of a new user especially without escrow and especially for goods not in hand. No offense to op but its just that we have all witnessed one too many scams on here. Op if I were you I'd be seeking a loan with fiat to purchase the goods and sell on here with escrow. At those prices as you can see you will have interest for those specific cards. It's just a matter of having the cards at hand to sell with escrow as opposed to selling pre orders as a newbie. Once again you may be a legitimate businessman seeking a good venture here and I mean no offense to you, but in order to gain trust you need to meet people half way.

I completely understand You, there is not much I can do to convince someone to try - if You are sceptic from the very start You will be sceptic till the end.

Well as I said in another thread, to take a loan I would need additional funds to pay % of the loan - which will result in about 14% increased price, then I would be able to trade with escrow. If You are interested in this form we can do it this way. But increasing the price by a 14% makes it much less attractive to others.
jameschase

Activity: 47

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 12:58:55 PM

I am interested in 2-4 cards, but i have trouble to use it without escrow.
This member is registered at 1st of january and has no reputation at all.
Anyone trying and take risk on this?

I am also thinking about 2-4 cards, prolly 3 or 4. Scared as shit tho, since atm I don't have much on my account :/. But the price is very, very tempting... Cannot resist, its like 70% price of normal R9 280x card here..

@OP, I checked Your profile and I saw a few posts done in PL section - I believe that means You are from here? What You say we meet and discuss the deal? And maybe visit Your dealer? I am from Kraków, and I can travel to Your location if it is not that far. Let's see what You are made of Wink

Looking forward to Your reply.
spartan82

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 01:05:10 PM

I tell you what if you do find a way to do this via escrow i will take all the stock available because that is the cheapest in the world at the moment so I find it way too good to be true.
vladx18

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 01:10:18 PM

Ok, You brought my sanity back to me, time to bail out. I cancel my order, please send me my BTC back. I prefer to pay bit more than risk that much/.
spartan82

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 01:28:28 PM

Ok, You brought my sanity back to me, time to bail out. I cancel my order, please send me my BTC back. I prefer to pay bit more than risk that much/.

Oh wow, no escrow? This could get very interesting...
mrugala (OP)

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 01:35:09 PM

@vladx18

Feeling abit sad about this decision, will be the first thing I do after I return from work. Send me a PM to which address You prefer Your BTC to be send.

@spartan82

As I said before, if You prefer to do it via escrow, I would be forced to increase the price to:

0.50BTC Europe + Russia shipping.

0.54BTC rest of the world.

Let me know if that's okay for You.

@jameschas

Yes I am, not that far, its about 100 km, but I am assuring You now - I will not take You to the dealer. No chance. You would just do the same group buy with escrow, and keep my profit. If You are okay with that I would gladly see You and clarify any concerns You have. Shall I reserve 4 of 23 cards for You?
jameschase

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 02:17:33 PM

@jameschas

Yes I am, not that far, its about 100 km, but I am assuring You now - I will not take You to the dealer. No chance. You would just do the same group buy with escrow, and keep my profit. If You are okay with that I would gladly see You and clarify any concerns You have. Shall I reserve 4 of 23 cards for You?

Not so fast Wink Lets say 3 only, message send.
Tomatocage
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222

brb keeping up with the Kardashians

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 04:35:04 PM

I'd advise anybody to avoid taking part of a group buy orchestrated by a brand new user. These have historically resulted in disaster for everybody except for the group buy organizer.

Recommended Exchanges: Binance.com | CelsiusNetwork
GPG ID: 4880D85C | 1% Escrow | 8% IPO/ICO Escrow services Temporarily Closed | Bitcointalk is the ONLY place where I use this name (No Skype/IRC/YIM/AIM/etc) | 13CsmTqGNwvFXb7tD9yFvJcEYCDTB8wQTS | Beware of these SCAM sites! | *Sponsored Link
mrugala (OP)

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 06:12:33 PM
Last edit: January 22, 2014, 06:24:33 PM by mrugala

I'd advise anybody to avoid taking part of a group buy orchestrated by a brand new user. These have historically resulted in disaster for everybody except for the group buy organizer.

If I won't get at least 10 cards purchased I will give dealer info to someone with actual funds to purchase them and sell via escrow(but he will prolly charge more), so You could at least know I wasn't going to rob You. Not everyone in this world is the way You think. You have a point, but judging from the start doesn't help. Everyone has his own brain, and it should be their decision either to trust me or not. What You are doing now is only scaring potential customers away from me. Peace

Also, I could just run away with 1.29 BTC from vladx18, but I did not. Maybe I also did that because I am hungry for more? Everyone wins here, I do have profits, You have cheap cards, but no, it has to be a scam in Your eyes. Sorry for harsh words but I am abit flustrated now...
jameschase

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 06:39:39 PM
Last edit: January 22, 2014, 08:24:15 PM by jameschase

Also, I could just run away with 1.29 BTC from vladx18, but I did not. Maybe I also did that because I am hungry for more? Everyone wins here, I do have profits, You have cheap cards, but no, it has to be a scam in Your eyes. Sorry for harsh words but I am abit flustrated now...

Maybe let's hear his story, now shall we?

EDIT:

I don't like this silence...
Dabs
Legendary

Activity: 3416
Merit: 1912

The Concierge of Crypto

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 01:32:11 AM

Tell the dealer you will pay 30 days later if you get all the cards now; (you can pay as much as you can handle like your own 4 cards worth). Then you can still do escrow. Most have only 1% fees.

vladx18

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 08:12:49 AM

Maybe let's hear his story, now shall we?

EDIT:

I don't like this silence...

Sorry just wake up. I checked my wallet and I received my money back. So at least in this matter he is fair. Taking that into account I am considering buying again, but prolly I pass.
Ritual

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 11:31:37 AM

I am very tempted.

If I were to order 3 cards, and take a chance on this, how long after payment would you ship? And estimated shipping time to Ireland please?

Rit./

Newbie oriented mining site - http://cryptoexperiment.wordpress.com/ --- Free BTC - http://freebitco.in/?r=231531
oberstkrieger

Activity: 29

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 11:41:43 AM

Woot, noone with balls to buy? How many cards U have left? I from Europe, taking all You have left. Cheaper option, just ship it fast
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MrTsuvykUZk

TL;DR This world belongs to brave people Cheesy Or dumb ones as You may call it.
spartan82

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 11:57:40 AM

Woot, noone with balls to buy? How many cards U have left? I from Europe, taking all You have left. Cheaper option, just ship it fast
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MrTsuvykUZk

TL;DR This world belongs to brave people Cheesy Or dumb ones as You may call it.

lol the professional. love that movie. U my friend have great big balls!
mrugala (OP)

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 01:16:17 PM

Main post updated, with some luck and if I receive all payments I will be able to buy cards the day after tommorow(Saturday) and ship monday ASAP. With bad luck I will purchase on tuesday/wednesday and send the same day.

@Dabs
He stated from the very begining that is not an option.

@Ritual
I tried to explain it in first post, think it was very clear. Converting to my currency+Buying+Shipping would take me about 3-5 days. Package is ussually delivered next 1-2working days.

@oberstkrieger
You are a life saver Smiley I promise You won't regret it.
Ritual

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 01:57:30 PM

Ah yes, you did specify - sorry! My bad for skimming over it Smiley

Congrats on successful sales!

Newbie oriented mining site - http://cryptoexperiment.wordpress.com/ --- Free BTC - http://freebitco.in/?r=231531
nbphuoc

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 02:17:47 PM

Any card left?
mrugala (OP)

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 04:58:47 PM

Any card left?

no, at least not atm. I will ask if there will be more in the future, but I highly doubt it, since they are hard to get.
mrugala (OP)

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 06:48:41 PM

Main post updated, already converted to cash, some time after BTC started to drop though Sad. But that means less profit for me, no changes for You Smiley
Very high chance that shipping will take place monday.
oberstkrieger

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 12:58:22 PM

Main post updated, already converted to cash, some time after BTC started to drop though Sad. But that means less profit for me, no changes for You Smiley
Very high chance that shipping will take place monday.

Hi, whats the status on our orders?
mrugala (OP)

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 04:55:21 PM

I send them today, just before noon. Hopefully You will receive them tommorow Smiley) Sorry for the delay in informing You, had to take my wife to hospital right after it..

Check PM for more info.
jameschase

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 09:08:49 AM

My sister just called me informing that the courier has arrived. After I return from work I'll check how many potatoes did You send Wink

Will keep You guys informed.
mrugala (OP)

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 04:53:46 PM

My sister just called me informing that the courier has arrived. After I return from work I'll check how many potatoes did You send Wink

Make sure You post the pictures of those "potatoes" to let others see what they missed please
jameschase

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 05:34:59 PM
Last edit: January 29, 2014, 10:06:45 AM by jameschase

Make sure You post the pictures of those "potatoes" to let others see what they missed please

As You wish my lord and saviour! Cheesy

Okay, so I was abit excited along with sceptic when I arrived home.

But seems that decision to trust You was decision of my life Cheesy (Excluding decision to go into cryptocurrencies)

http://s18.postimg.org/6df4pnmcp/2014_01_28_18_18_12.jpg

Cards were sealed, with protective foil on them.

http://s3.postimg.org/912qjrgc3/2014_01_28_17_49_20.jpg
Another shot:
http://s13.postimg.org/nmeqqgegn/2014_01_28_17_49_07.jpg

Thank You mrugala! <3 And AWESOME price for them. No escrow was risky, but worth it

http://s7.postimg.org/opwrb43q3/2014_01_28_18_17_36.jpg

Will mount them + 1 MSI card I bought from local store to my prepared motherboard and see if this thingy works ^^

EDIT:
Results here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=438191.msg4804508#msg4804508
oberstkrieger

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 01:09:13 PM

Hi, I got a package, but only 10 cards there??!! I bought 20 Where are the rest?
mrugala (OP)

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 01:13:06 PM

Hi, I got a package, but only 10 cards there??!! I bought 20 Where are the rest?

Hey as I explained to You in a private message due to huge size of the packages I had to split them in half. You should get second one soon, I am suprised You did not receive them at the same time :O
oberstkrieger

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 01:19:37 PM

Hey as I explained to You in a private message due to huge size of the packages I had to split them in half. You should get second one soon, I am suprised You did not receive them at the same time :O
I sincerelly hope so. You are Polnishe so I am expecting everything from Your kind.
mrugala (OP)

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 01:23:29 PM

I sincerelly hope so. You are Polnishe so I am expecting everything from Your kind.

And yet You have choosen my group buy without escrow? You will get the rest, patience. They are even sooner than I expected(1st part at least).
Ritual

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 01:24:54 PM

I'm assuming that that was poorly worded rather than the really nasty insult it looks like. Specially to a guy who seems to be absolutely legit so far.

jameschase

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 01:40:20 PM

Okay, that is just RUDE.

1. Don't You think if he was to rob You he would keep all the cards for himself?
2. Also, You enter the groupbuy out of nowhere, like You do not care about anything, including Your money and yet now You act mad because? Because You will get 2nd part few hours later or a day later?
3. I am really, really positive suprised how business with him has worked out for me, and I can bet You 1 BTC that You will get the rest... Up for it?

Don't throw everyone in the same bag please, I know what Germans thinks about our people, but You should really reconsider that sentence before You wrote it...

My 2 cents

mrugala (OP)

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 06:39:16 PM

Did You get 2nd package yet? I have checked tracking and it says delivered.

I called DHL, but they said they will provide me more information tommorow.
Ritual

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 06:47:59 PM

Don't spend any more time on that moron, Mrugula. You just know that he won't bother his ignorant arse to check back when he does get his cards.

What a scumbag. You do well keeping your composure with him.

Rit/.

EDIT: Important comma, changed whole meaning - woops!

oberstkrieger

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 06:52:50 PM

Yeah couple hours ago. Got 20 now
Ritual

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 06:54:58 PM

Then try giving an apology to the guy who scored you those cards at such a good price, you ignorant pisshead.

You give your whole country a bad name.

Rit./

mrugala (OP)

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 07:00:32 PM

Yeah couple hours ago. Got 20 now

Oh, thats just awesome, but could You be so kind and inform me about such thing next time? I hate unfinished business as much as having debt, it keeps me from my sleep, I can't focus at all.. Were You even planning to tell me? Looks like I was way more worried and concerned about it than You..

A simple "thanks" would make me happy too, a guy who bought only 3 cards is way more thankfull than You..

Anyway I am still grateful for You trusting in me. I hope the cards will bring You much more than You invested in them Smiley
Ritual

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 07:02:31 PM

You're being too damn nice.

This guy is a prick and deserves to be called one.

Rit.

ballot

Activity: 969
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 10:07:40 PM

I would like to buy 8x is there enough in stock  Huh
Ritual

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 10:24:28 PM

Ballot, afaik he doesn't have any left. But you can be sure as shit alot of people are watching for the next one Smiley

Rit./

mrugala (OP)

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 08:48:44 PM

Due to massive private messages with questions/offers etc:

1. Current group buy is sold out, stop Your offers! -  all 27 cards were sold and already delivered to clients via DHL courier. All without any escrow, seems that not all
Polnishe
are thiefs ; )

2. Maybe, maybe I will organize another group buy when I will be satisfied and sure about purchasing 2nd rig and when I get a confirmation from my supplier that he will receive another batch of cards. And ofc if there will be people which would like to buy. But I can't promise anything at this point though Sad

I will know for sure in a few days Smiley Also, to avoid such people as oberstkrieger I think I will have to limit cards per customer aswell...

Now my question to You guys:

What I would like to know is - are there any people who want to purchase? Previous one had very much viewers and doubters, but few actually wanted to buy. Of course I would have to increase a price abit, since BTC value on the market is currently lower than before(I get less while converting to FIAT). Think I could add Doge payments aswell since I am using them now because of my rig digging it. Rules would be similar to the first group buy (escrow and no escrow options, no escrow would have priority because of less mess with loans for me, and less mess for You for covering the escrow fees - I won't cover them - out of the question).

Even if I won't decide to build 2nd rig for myself I would still consider group buy, first 3 cards with escrow would be the same price and priority as no-escrow  (got my last day of the month salary, which should be enough to purchase 3 cards, for purchasing other escrow ones I would have to take loan)

Please take all I posted into note and PM(preffered) me or post here if You would be interested. This is for research purpose only, I can't guarantee atm that I will have access to cards, everything should clear out at Monday.

Cheers!

PS. If You have any more questions feel free to shout!

Ritual

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 09:01:59 PM

I would be interested, so if you're compiling a list, please put me on it.

I'd probably only be able to afford 1-2 cards, but for sure I'd go for it.

Best of luck with the next successful one mate.

Rit.

PS: And those "Polnishe".....you want to watch them fellas. Nutters, the lot of them Tongue

goshev

Activity: 40

View Profile
February 01, 2014, 10:53:42 AM

Hey,

Doge Payments nice. Count me in for 3 cards on this batch. Will get more if you have other batches after the second.
Dabs
Legendary

Activity: 3416
Merit: 1912

The Concierge of Crypto

View Profile
February 01, 2014, 01:45:27 PM

I'm interested in a different card. Can you get Sapphire R9 270 (without the X) Dual-X ? They should be below 185 USD.

SAPPHIRE DUAL-X R9 270 2GB GDDR5 WITH BOOST & OC
http://www.sapphiretech.com/presentation/product/?cid=1&gid=3&sgid=1227&pid=2039&psn=&lid=1&leg=0

mrugala (OP)

View Profile
February 01, 2014, 03:47:09 PM

I'm interested in a different card. Can you get Sapphire R9 270 (without the X) Dual-X ? They should be below 185 USD.

SAPPHIRE DUAL-X R9 270 2GB GDDR5 WITH BOOST & OC
http://www.sapphiretech.com/presentation/product/?cid=1&gid=3&sgid=1227&pid=2039&psn=&lid=1&leg=0

I will ask Smiley, I don't want to call them during the weekend, its just not nice. If You can wait till monday that would be great.

Oh, and for similar future questions - they do have access to Sapphire cards only, can't get ASUS nor MSI, nor others

@goshev
This will be the last toxic batch for Q1 (if it will even happen). But no worries, 3rd one will be for Vapor-x version if 2nd one will succeed! And from what I heard their Vapor-x supply is even bigger than TOXIC was ; )
mrugala (OP)

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 09:42:52 AM

#2 Group buy:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=448385.msg4928032#msg4928032

@Dabs

They have 2 cards You requested
Pages: 1 2 3 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: