Bitcoin Forum
October 09, 2024, 10:29:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 28.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Group Buy] SAPPHIRE TOXIC R9 280X 3GB GDDR5 [SOLD OUT]  (Read 5419 times)
mrugala (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 21, 2014, 09:59:45 PM
Last edit: February 07, 2014, 02:16:17 PM by mrugala

About to start new mining rig, but greedy as f*ck in terms of hardware? I may have solution for You! Atm I have access to 27x SAPPHIRE R9 280X TOXIC OC 3GB DDR5 384-bit cards.

With those beasts You should be able to squeze 750+ Kh/s without any issues.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=395199.0
http://www.sapphiretech.com/presentation/product/product_index.aspx?pid=2023&lid=1

4 of them I want to buy for myself, but for other I do not have plans since I am not sure my apartment wall can hold 2 rigs while having a female roommate using all this watt-hungry crap of hers. If someone is interested I will be able to get those shiny card/cards for him. Which means there are 23 TOXIC's to get.

Europe + Russia Price (Shipping included):

0.43 BTC per card.

Other locations price (Shipping included):

0.47 BTC per card.

Each buyer will receive his own payment adress to avoid mess for me and for him. Make a reservation here in this post + send me PM for reservation confirmation. I am available 16/24h

In both cases shipping would be via DHL. Can send as a gift(with bigger numbers per user I believe it would be neccessary to send separate packages, so don't panic if U don't get all cards in one package or even day). Ordering only (after all cards are reserved + at least 1 confirm on each payment) OR (4 days after first reservation + payment).   Please allow me 3 additional days to get the cards (need to convert BTC to my local currency). Tracking ID will be send right after I post (Should be minimum 3 days after first reservation+payment, maximum 7 days). Keep in mind I also want to order fast, so it is also in my business to do it smoothly.

Trusted dealer, cards are in STOCK, they are relatively cheap because I get 23% VAT discount on it. ALL cards are BRAND new - sealed!

You may ask - "Do You make profit out of it"? Yes, I am making profit out of it, I still need some to fund part of my 4x cards purchase, and I figured this is the best way to do it.

Price was negotiated already, I don't think I can go lower. Maybe in 10+ purchase I could do 0.01 per card from my own profits..
Depending of the success and availability I might be able to get more in the future.

Feel free to ask any questions regarding me/cards/details/etc.

23.01.2014r. UPDATE:

Status/Ammount                                                        Buyer                         Price                  Paid/Estimated payment                                      Estimated delivery

DELIVERED   x3 (cheaper, no escrow)                       jameschase                    1.29 BTC                 24.01.2014 (After we met in person)               27-31.01.2014
DELIVERED   x20 (cheaper, no escrow)                     oberstkrieger                  8.6 BTC                  23.01.2014                                             28.01-01.02 2014

vladx18

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 07:21:07 AM

I am interested in 3 of those, but first answer my questions I send You in private message.
omegaflare

Activity: 331
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 07:32:41 AM

ROI will go down in the shitter within a month or two. I guaranteed you. 750 KH/s will get you like 5-10 dollars a month.

mrugala (OP)

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 07:47:07 AM

ROI will go down in the shitter within a month or two. I guaranteed you. 750 KH/s will get you like 5-10 dollars a month.

Pretty bold opinion, could You provide calculations You used to determine that?
spartan82

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 07:51:19 AM

This is a decent price, hope it all goes well
monstrs

Activity: 555
Merit: 504

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 09:10:01 AM

I am interested in 2-4 cards, but i have trouble to use it without escrow.
This member is registered at 1st of january and has no reputation at all.
Anyone trying and take risk on this?
spartan82

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 11:27:00 AM

In all honesty I've been on here for almost a year now and I'm a solid investor and miner myself. Taken a few risks but I wouldn't be purchasing of a new user especially without escrow and especially for goods not in hand. No offense to op but its just that we have all witnessed one too many scams on here. Op if I were you I'd be seeking a loan with fiat to purchase the goods and sell on here with escrow. At those prices as you can see you will have interest for those specific cards. It's just a matter of having the cards at hand to sell with escrow as opposed to selling pre orders as a newbie. Once again you may be a legitimate businessman seeking a good venture here and I mean no offense to you, but in order to gain trust you need to meet people half way.
mrugala (OP)

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 12:33:52 PM

In all honesty I've been on here for almost a year now and I'm a solid investor and miner myself. Taken a few risks but I wouldn't be purchasing of a new user especially without escrow and especially for goods not in hand. No offense to op but its just that we have all witnessed one too many scams on here. Op if I were you I'd be seeking a loan with fiat to purchase the goods and sell on here with escrow. At those prices as you can see you will have interest for those specific cards. It's just a matter of having the cards at hand to sell with escrow as opposed to selling pre orders as a newbie. Once again you may be a legitimate businessman seeking a good venture here and I mean no offense to you, but in order to gain trust you need to meet people half way.

I completely understand You, there is not much I can do to convince someone to try - if You are sceptic from the very start You will be sceptic till the end.

Well as I said in another thread, to take a loan I would need additional funds to pay % of the loan - which will result in about 14% increased price, then I would be able to trade with escrow. If You are interested in this form we can do it this way. But increasing the price by a 14% makes it much less attractive to others.
jameschase

Activity: 47

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 12:58:55 PM

I am interested in 2-4 cards, but i have trouble to use it without escrow.
This member is registered at 1st of january and has no reputation at all.
Anyone trying and take risk on this?

I am also thinking about 2-4 cards, prolly 3 or 4. Scared as shit tho, since atm I don't have much on my account :/. But the price is very, very tempting... Cannot resist, its like 70% price of normal R9 280x card here..

@OP, I checked Your profile and I saw a few posts done in PL section - I believe that means You are from here? What You say we meet and discuss the deal? And maybe visit Your dealer? I am from Kraków, and I can travel to Your location if it is not that far. Let's see what You are made of Wink

Looking forward to Your reply.
spartan82

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 01:05:10 PM

I tell you what if you do find a way to do this via escrow i will take all the stock available because that is the cheapest in the world at the moment so I find it way too good to be true.
vladx18

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 01:10:18 PM

Ok, You brought my sanity back to me, time to bail out. I cancel my order, please send me my BTC back. I prefer to pay bit more than risk that much/.
spartan82

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 01:28:28 PM

Ok, You brought my sanity back to me, time to bail out. I cancel my order, please send me my BTC back. I prefer to pay bit more than risk that much/.

Oh wow, no escrow? This could get very interesting...
mrugala (OP)

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 01:35:09 PM

@vladx18

Feeling abit sad about this decision, will be the first thing I do after I return from work. Send me a PM to which address You prefer Your BTC to be send.

@spartan82

As I said before, if You prefer to do it via escrow, I would be forced to increase the price to:

0.50BTC Europe + Russia shipping.

0.54BTC rest of the world.

Let me know if that's okay for You.

@jameschas

Yes I am, not that far, its about 100 km, but I am assuring You now - I will not take You to the dealer. No chance. You would just do the same group buy with escrow, and keep my profit. If You are okay with that I would gladly see You and clarify any concerns You have. Shall I reserve 4 of 23 cards for You?
jameschase

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 02:17:33 PM

@jameschas

Yes I am, not that far, its about 100 km, but I am assuring You now - I will not take You to the dealer. No chance. You would just do the same group buy with escrow, and keep my profit. If You are okay with that I would gladly see You and clarify any concerns You have. Shall I reserve 4 of 23 cards for You?

Not so fast Wink Lets say 3 only, message send.
Tomatocage
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222

brb keeping up with the Kardashians

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 04:35:04 PM

I'd advise anybody to avoid taking part of a group buy orchestrated by a brand new user. These have historically resulted in disaster for everybody except for the group buy organizer.

Recommended Exchanges: Binance.com | CelsiusNetwork
GPG ID: 4880D85C | 1% Escrow | 8% IPO/ICO Escrow services Temporarily Closed | Bitcointalk is the ONLY place where I use this name (No Skype/IRC/YIM/AIM/etc) | 13CsmTqGNwvFXb7tD9yFvJcEYCDTB8wQTS | Beware of these SCAM sites! | *Sponsored Link
mrugala (OP)

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 06:12:33 PM
Last edit: January 22, 2014, 06:24:33 PM by mrugala

I'd advise anybody to avoid taking part of a group buy orchestrated by a brand new user. These have historically resulted in disaster for everybody except for the group buy organizer.

If I won't get at least 10 cards purchased I will give dealer info to someone with actual funds to purchase them and sell via escrow(but he will prolly charge more), so You could at least know I wasn't going to rob You. Not everyone in this world is the way You think. You have a point, but judging from the start doesn't help. Everyone has his own brain, and it should be their decision either to trust me or not. What You are doing now is only scaring potential customers away from me. Peace

Also, I could just run away with 1.29 BTC from vladx18, but I did not. Maybe I also did that because I am hungry for more? Everyone wins here, I do have profits, You have cheap cards, but no, it has to be a scam in Your eyes. Sorry for harsh words but I am abit flustrated now...
jameschase

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 06:39:39 PM
Last edit: January 22, 2014, 08:24:15 PM by jameschase

Also, I could just run away with 1.29 BTC from vladx18, but I did not. Maybe I also did that because I am hungry for more? Everyone wins here, I do have profits, You have cheap cards, but no, it has to be a scam in Your eyes. Sorry for harsh words but I am abit flustrated now...

Maybe let's hear his story, now shall we?

EDIT:

I don't like this silence...
Dabs
Legendary

Activity: 3416
Merit: 1912

The Concierge of Crypto

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 01:32:11 AM

Tell the dealer you will pay 30 days later if you get all the cards now; (you can pay as much as you can handle like your own 4 cards worth). Then you can still do escrow. Most have only 1% fees.

vladx18

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 08:12:49 AM

Maybe let's hear his story, now shall we?

EDIT:

I don't like this silence...

Sorry just wake up. I checked my wallet and I received my money back. So at least in this matter he is fair. Taking that into account I am considering buying again, but prolly I pass.
Ritual

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 11:31:37 AM

I am very tempted.

If I were to order 3 cards, and take a chance on this, how long after payment would you ship? And estimated shipping time to Ireland please?

Rit./

Newbie oriented mining site - http://cryptoexperiment.wordpress.com/ --- Free BTC - http://freebitco.in/?r=231531
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: