Bitcoin Forum
May 20, 2024, 11:11:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Mining Tutorial for CG Miner and pooler's CPU miner for scrypt coins!  (Read 6560 times)
colin012 (OP)

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 21, 2014, 10:38:45 PM

Hey all I created a mining tutorial originally for ronpaulcoin (RPC) but I think it could be used with practically any scrypt based coin. Oh, and it has pictures to make things easier for the newbies! Check it out: http://ronpaulcoinhelp.webs.com/mining-guide If you have any improvements you would add to it let me know (I am considering doing one for cudaminer once I get access to an AMD).

NXT Organization Marketing
Hueristic
Legendary

Activity: 3822
Merit: 4914

Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 02:10:28 PM

Hey all I created a mining tutorial originally for ronpaulcoin (RPC) but I think it could be used with practically any scrypt based coin. Oh, and it has pictures to make things easier for the newbies! Check it out: http://ronpaulcoinhelp.webs.com/mining-guide If you have any improvements you would add to it let me know (I am considering doing one for cudaminer once I get access to an AMD).

Your tutorial bypasses the proxy, there is no reason to use it in the setup you have outlined.

Now you may want to use it to control all local miners to one pool and or wallet. That would be a tutorial that would be helpful.

“Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.”
coldblooded

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 29, 2015, 01:09:37 AM

That is the most worhtless guide.  What a waste of time.  That is just generic info provided by every pool anyway.    Does anyone actually know anything about mining, or do they just pretend they do to feel smart? 

There is no info on why none of the SHITTY miner programs don't work.   I've tried them all, they all suck and don't work.

And the mining pools all suck too because they provide ZERO help with anything, and ZERO documentation.   

All so I can make a couple dollars a day?   No thanks.    Apparently mining is for bums and losers with no job.

Get a job Lebowski!  The bums lost!

hdmediaservices

Activity: 630
Merit: 504

View Profile
August 30, 2015, 06:21:30 AM

LOL - Someone is having a bad day. 

Tstar
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

Decentralized Asset Management Platform

View Profile
August 30, 2015, 07:36:49 AM

There is not much need for  tutorial for mining as youtube is filled with that already ..
and that was some good effort from you ..

███████████████████████████
████▄▀▀▀███████████████████
█████▄    ▀▀▀██████████████
██████▄▄       ▀▀▀█████████
███████▀██▄▄        ▀▀█████
████████   ▀▀▀      ▄██████
█████████▄▄       ▄████████
█████████  ▀▀   ▄██████████
██████████    ▄████████████
███████████ ▄██████████████
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄██████