Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:54:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [PRE IPO] Looking for IPO - Attention MPOE MPEX MPOE-PR  (Read 1264 times)
bitpop (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2014, 10:42:34 PM

FUNDING NEEDED ASAP - $100MM Valuation - Equity and board of directors positions available

I want to create an app to transfer shipping information when you send a payment. Eg. Commercials can have a special qr with an address and a url.

The app will send the payment anonymously then intentionally post your shipping information to the url and sign it with your Bitcoin private key. Talk about instant sales, no account creation, no carts. Beautiful. Bitpay 2.0.

Merchant can request certain information and app will ask customer permission. Each merchant Bitcoin address will have reviews that only those that purchased can write. These can be used in commercials, flyers, catalogs, websites, etc. You can ask for just an email for digital products.

I need an android developer, a name and marketing guy.

Client will be modified mycellium app and merchants will be given a url when they register. We can pipe directly into bitpay if needed. We will charge a 0.5% fee.

I will have this live within 3 months after getting funding.

There has never been 1 click shopping like this. Now who wants to join me?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=422829.0

Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Peter Lambert

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

It's all fun and games until somebody loses an eye

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 05:04:16 AM

FUNDING NEEDED ASAP - $100MM Valuation - Equity and board of directors positions available

I want to create an app ...

Client will be modified mycellium app and merchants will be given a url when they register. We can pipe directly into bitpay if needed. We will charge a 0.5% fee.

Is this a joke or are you serious?

You want to find an android developer to write the program for you, and a marketing guy to sell it for you ... what will you be doing?

You want to raise 100000 bitcoins to do what exactly? What do you need the money for? Where did you come up with such a high number?

Who are you, and why should we trust you with our money?

Use CoinBR to trade bitcoin stocks: CoinBR.com

The best place for betting with bitcoin: BitBet.us
jimmothy

Activity: 770
Merit: 509

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 05:11:07 AM

I want to create an app ...

Is this a joke or are you serious?

You want to find an android developer to write the program for you, and a marketing guy to sell it for you ... what will you be doing?

You want to raise 100000 bitcoins to do what exactly? What do you need the money for? Where did you come up with such a high number?

Who are you, and why should we trust you with our money?

I think he means $100 or maybe 100 monopoly money?
bitpop (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2014, 05:31:34 AM

You can hire 100 developers and marketers, good luck executing a successful business without my particular set of skills.

Now get off my thread and go back to day dreaming. Both of you have shady trust, I guess when you can't develop a business, you scam instead.

MilkyWayMasta

Activity: 221
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 06:26:31 AM

You can hire 100 developers and marketers, good luck executing a successful business without my particular set of skills.

Now get off my thread and go back to day dreaming. Both of you have shady trust, I guess when you can't develop a business, you scam instead.

So you want to do this? https://github.com/bitcoin/bips/blob/master/bip-0070.mediawiki

DISCIPLINA — The First Blockchain For HR & Education
From core developers of Cardano, PoS minting, unique Web Of Trust & Privacy algorithms. Be the first, join us!
  WEBSITE  TELEGRAM  ANN  BOUNTY  LINKEDIN  WHITEPAPER  Referral Program 5%
jimmothy

Activity: 770
Merit: 509

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 06:46:45 AM

Lol I get it. Sarcasm.

Took a minute since this is actually some shit you might see on this site.
bitpop (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2014, 06:51:48 AM

So you want to do this? https://github.com/bitcoin/bips/blob/master/bip-0070.mediawiki

That's similar but posts from merchant to customer. Mine will do the reverse. That bip can also be incorporated however.

dexX7
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1024

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2014, 04:43:36 PM

Nice idea, but I'm not sure about your commitment. So here's a question: did you find your bride? Grin

bitpop (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2014, 04:46:24 PM

Nice idea, but I'm not sure about your commitment. So here's a question: did you find your bride? Grin

That's a personal goal, this is my business commitment.

pascal257

Activity: 493
Merit: 262

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 09:27:15 PM

You should contact Bitcoin SARL
bitpop (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2014, 09:34:51 PM

You should contact Bitcoin SARL

Thanks

wobber
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 11:16:45 PM

With 100,000 bitcoins I'd deliver the most advanced business idea ever. But I don't have 100,000 so it's gonna stay as a draft project on my laptop.

If you hate me, you can spam me here: 19wdQNKjnATkgXvpzmSrkSYhJtuJWb8mKs
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: