Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 12:42:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: For Sale: KnC Neptune 3 TH, 1st Batch, Pre-order  (Read 2034 times)
mauiflipper (OP)

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 21, 2014, 11:04:03 PM
Last edit: January 21, 2014, 11:39:02 PM by mauiflipper

I am selling two of my Neptune Pr-Orders.  I hate to do it, but I need some fiat cash. I am one of the earliest orders in 1st batch. The order number is 142XX.

My price is 19.4 BTC (each) and includes shipping to anywhere in the USA.  If it must be shipping to another country, add .3 BTC. PM me if you are interested.

The Neptune is the most advanced miner announced to date. The LIMITED Batch Of 1200 Units is completely SOLD OUT. That goes for 1st & 2nd batches.

Employs record-breaking 20nm technology MINIMUM of 3,000+ GH/s (3 TH/s) rate!
KnCMiner has the best track record out of ALL Bitcoin / ASIC manufacturers.
Record of delivering ON TIME and usually delivering MORE GH/s than promised.
Many expect this miner to include MORE than the 3 TH/s currently announced based on KnC's high reputation and past fulfillment.
6 TIMES as powerful as the current Jupiter and 30% more efficient!
No other miner offers same performance (CoinTerra TerraMiner, BFL Butterfly Labs Mini Rig or Monarch, AMT, Hashfast Sierra, etc., the list goes on!) Why buy 500 GH/s, 600 GH/s, or even 2,000 TH/s (2 TH/s), when you can outdo them all!
KnC's Reputation: "Under Promise, Over Deliver"

Further Details:
The Neptune miner is not in-hand.
This is a pre-sale item.
KnC says they are shipping in Q1/Q2
CYPER

Activity: 812
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 21, 2014, 11:15:08 PM

You might want to remove the last line  Wink
mauiflipper (OP)

View Profile
January 21, 2014, 11:16:36 PM

Why?  They said 1st quarter?  Isn't March the last month of the 1st quarter?
CYPER

Activity: 812
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 21, 2014, 11:18:58 PM

They said Q1/Q2 Wink
Don't expect them in March as you will be mightly disappointed Wink
DPoS

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 21, 2014, 11:25:13 PM

I hate to do it, but I need some fiat cash.

..and a profit over a straight refund

....and hate to start a conspiracy on bitcointalk since they are soooo rare, but if this is really phoenix's brother why wouldn't phoenix just say he is selling for his brother since people would believe that more than a newb account created with a name saying mauiflipper?

I'll leave it at that.. let's see how this goes  Roll Eyes

~~BTC~~GAMBIT~~BTC~~Play Boardgames for Bitcoins!!~~BTC~~GAMBIT~~BTC~~ Something I say help? Donate BTC! 1KN1K1xStzsgfYxdArSX4PEjFfcLEuYhid
mauiflipper (OP)

View Profile
January 21, 2014, 11:32:26 PM

They said Q1/Q2 Wink
Don't expect them in March as you will be mightly disappointed Wink

They said Q1 for 1st Batch and Q1/Q2 for 2nd batch.  Anyone else concur on that?
mauiflipper (OP)

View Profile
January 21, 2014, 11:38:38 PM

Ah crud, I just checked the Wayback machine.  They did say Q1/Q2: https://web.archive.org/web/20131212133634/https://www.kncminer.com/categories/miners

I updated my post. Thank you for the correction. (and shattering my dreams.... Just kidding)
mauiflipper (OP)

View Profile
January 21, 2014, 11:58:06 PM

I hate to do it, but I need some fiat cash.

..and a profit over a straight refund

....and hate to start a conspiracy on [Suspicious link removed]ince they are soooo rare, but if this is really phoenix's brother why wouldn't phoenix just say he is selling for his brother since people would believe that more than a newb account created with a name saying mauiflipper?

I'll leave it at that.. let's see how this goes  Roll Eyes

1.) Yes, I would rather have a profit than do a straight refund. 
2.) Anyone can PM Phoenix1969 and double check, which is why I stated that he is my bro.
3.) I am not on the same island as my brother and I prefer to handle my own affairs.
4.) You are wise to question everything.
User705
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1006

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 12:05:46 AM

Are you willing to escrow and guarantee a delivery date?

SgtSpike
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1005

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 12:11:22 AM

I am interested, but only if you are willing to escrow.  You don't have enough clout or feedback here to be trustworthy to hold the equivalent value of 20 of my BTC for several months.

But then if you are willing to escrow (and thus delay your receipt of the funds that you say you need), why are you selling?  I expect you won't be willing to escrow for this reason.
mauiflipper (OP)

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 01:30:13 AM

I am interested, but only if you are willing to escrow.  You don't have enough clout or feedback here to be trustworthy to hold the equivalent value of 20 of my BTC for several months.

But then if you are willing to escrow (and thus delay your receipt of the funds that you say you need), why are you selling?  I expect you won't be willing to escrow for this reason.

Yes, I will consider Escrow on one of the machines.  But the other is needed up front.  I need fiat...
mcleo

Activity: 77

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 04:16:07 AM

Yes, I will consider Escrow on one of the machines.  But the other is needed up front.  I need fiat...

I would do this for the one machine that accepts escrow.
600watt
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 2106

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 01:31:23 PM
Last edit: January 23, 2014, 10:54:04 AM by 600watt

edit: deleted since it was a hijack. sorry.

mauiflipper (OP)

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 05:20:35 PM
Last edit: January 22, 2014, 06:49:19 PM by mauiflipper

I can guarantee that I can ship out the unit the day after it arrives at the very latest.  I can't guarantee KnC's delivery date, because they have not provided me with a guarantee.

Also, if KnC allows me, I will simply change the shipping address, to your address.
merv77

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

1.21 GIGA WATTS

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 05:47:07 PM

I can guarantee that I can ship out the unit the day after it arrives at the very latest.  I can't guarantee KnC's delivery date, because they have not provided me with a guarantee.

Also, if KnC allows me, I will simply change the shipping address, to your address.

I bought a Neptune off some here in the forum and KNC wouldn't entertain change of address, even if you're changing to an existing customer.

don't know why not now, because I did the same thing when I bought a Jupiter last year and they did change it without a problem.

go figure Huh
User705
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1006

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 12:03:26 AM

I can guarantee that I can ship out the unit the day after it arrives at the very latest.  I can't guarantee KnC's delivery date, because they have not provided me with a guarantee.

You can't guarantee it but you can specify that if they are past a certain date then the purchase price goes down.  That would make it a lot more attractive since you are looking for a profit over and above what ou paid.

mauiflipper (OP)

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 05:03:53 AM

Yes, that makes sense and I can do that.  But the price can't go below $14,000.  Also, if the shipping date goes past a mutually specified date, then you can call the whole deal off too.
Vanderi

Activity: 283
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 10:15:22 AM

i have neptunes i´d like to sell for the same conditions, escrow possible.

the neptunes are all very first batch (available only for existing customers, order # is 133xx).

i had pre-ordered 11 jupiters in mai, visited knc in stockholm on their open day 2013 and sold the jupiters in october and november 2013. sebastianJu was escrow and can confirm.

i am a well known member of the german bitcoin community, so all straight.

edit:
pls pm

So blatant hijacks are a-ok around here?

No style points from me, atleast. Or purchase.

Free bump Wink
600watt
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 2106

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 10:52:18 AM

So blatant hijacks are a-ok around here?

No style points from me, atleast. Or purchase.

Free bump Wink

you are right; i overdid this one here and i want to apologize and i will delete it. please do the same with what you quoted, but not your critique.
tommy87

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 06:40:05 PM

A little expensive for non hosted Neptunes.. Good luck selling though!
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: