Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 08:08:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Buy now or wait ? $41,000 to invest in bitcoins and litecoins  (Read 10257 times)
pizzaboy69696969

Activity: 159
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 11:51:17 PM

Bitcoin is going to crash. Investing now, is signing your own death sentence mine friend.

Come to bitoin forums to bash bitcoin?  There must be no motive
bitpop
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2014, 05:22:37 AM

Bitcoin is going to crash. Investing now, is signing your own death sentence mine friend.

Come to bitoin forums to bash bitcoin?  There must be no motive

Bastard just wants our coins for cheap

chesthing
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 04:06:44 PM

Don't listen to the sheep (no offense baaaahhhh) about putting all your money into Doge or Litecoin or spread your risk by buying 1 GPU coin, 1 CPU coin and 1 ASIC coin. There is no logical basis for any of that advice and comes from people that don't understand Bitcoin well enough except to provide heresay/rumour/snake oil advice on Bitcoin competitors (all the ALTs).

Also don't listen to the hype about moving your entire life into crypto currencies either as that would not be wise considering that the vast majority of the planet deals with fiat currencies (as imperfect as they are). There are definitely SOME people that are living entirely in this alternative universe of crypto currencies (like Bitcoin Jesus), but also understand that they probably watch Bitcoin value on a daily basis and have cold sweats when a major exchange is ready to implode (like MtGox for example). BTC value is inherently volatile, both in it's design and because it can't be regulated.

If you are prepared to spend 40k in this new frontier, then ask yourself if you are also prepared to spend the equivalent amount in gold or silver, or rubles, or yen, or any other globally accepted trading medium. Why not buy Coca cola stocks or Walmart or maybe buy a few shares of Warren Buffet's stocks? Or how about buy a piece of land in your city and speculate? Or buy a pre-sale apartment and sell for profit? Or how about invest in a startup? Or invest in your own education and earn more money? Or .. well the list goes on and on.

Bitcoin is still valued AGAINST fiats, and NOT the other way around (ie: USD are not valued in Bitcoins YET) so that should tell you that a tectonic global shift hasn't yet occurred in global Bitcoin awareness.
BUUUUTTT.. and it's a big one, even though it's VERY early days for Bitcoin, it's already at around 900 USD now.. and that's with the early adopters, geeks, crypto enthusiasts, and miners.  Has that price been artificially inflated? Is the whole Bitcoin movement run by hackers and coders and greasy haired bankers?

Many people don't know what to do. Part of the reason for this hesitance is that Bitcoin is technically more complex then say USD.  The basis for the currency (if we can call it that) is fundamentally different from everything else we have ever used before. It can't be centrally controlled, it can't be faked, it can't be double spent, and the entire spending ledger itself is public domain. It's almost as if someone took the central bank of an entire nation and posted every transaction for public scrutiny (a wet dream some still think will happen)

If all you want to do is grow your wealth, then it's probably worth listening to the 2nd richest man in the world who grew his own fortunes from scratch (so MAAAYYBEE he has something good to say? duh). On Warren Buffet's Investment checklist: Don't invest in something you don't understand.

If you are here asking for what to do with your 41k and if you should invest your money in Bitcoins (or whatever), then it's obvious you don't understand the implications of buying Bitcoins yet, so buy only as much as you would be willing to purchase in USD and freely give away to anyone on this forum (as a gift for example) and then keep researching.

Oh, also don't take my advice cause I'm a sheep too
What a bunch of crap. Researching and spending hours and hours trying to gain understanding won't enlighten, it's just going to cause more confusion. In the end no one knows squat about what is going to happen, including you.
OP - reading and asking the same questions everyone here is asking themselves is a waste of time. You have to decide what to do, good luck.
specgamer

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

I love bitcoins.

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 04:03:24 AM

If I were you, I would keep a head up on other cryptocurrencies, and put less focus on bitcoins. It's not in a very good stage of it self right now, and there are some other coins out there, which have great potential growth in the economy in the future, for ex. LEO coin.  Cheesy Smiley Wink

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓  BIT-X.comvvvvvvvvvvvvvvi
→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Bit_Happy
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1040

A Great Time to Start Something!

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 04:06:18 AM

Guys, I don't know what to do, I have $ 41,000 dollars to invest in bitcoins and litecoins but I am in doubt. Many people saying to wait for the outcome of the meeting of the senate 28~29th january, others saying to wait until after the 31 January (not sure why).

I need more opinions, URGENT, please.

I trust bitcoin and I think that by 2020 every bitcoin will cost between $50,000 and $ 100,000, and I want run the risk!

To the moooonnnn, or I die! no problem!!!!!!!!!!

thank you

80% in and 20% cash with low priced buy orders in place on a couple of exchanges.
Have fun.  Smiley

virtapayseller666

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 04:18:44 AM

i want to suggest you that hold 50% of money for bitcoins and 30% amount on litecoins and hold 20% amount cash in hand in case of emergency
or do big investment in cloud mining site which must be trusted ROI will be about 1 year or simply do trading online

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

Get Free Bitcoin Now!
  ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦   
0.8%-1% House Edge
[/
bitpop
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2015, 04:42:07 AM

Litecoin shitcoin, don't get fooled

Join Bitcoin

virtapayseller666

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 04:52:16 AM

Join Bitcoin

If bitcoins is like a GOLD then litecoins i like a Silver both are important

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

Get Free Bitcoin Now!
  ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦   
0.8%-1% House Edge
[/
bitpop
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2015, 04:56:04 AM

Join Bitcoin

If bitcoins is like a GOLD then litecoins i like a Silver both are important

No I don't think so. One team, one mission.

sidhujag
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1005

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 04:59:50 AM

Bitcoin and bitshares for the rest
bitpop
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2015, 05:10:01 AM

Bitcoin and bitshares for the rest

No 100% Bitcoin

Possum577

Activity: 434

Loose lips sink sigs!

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2015, 05:10:34 AM

So what happened, what did you go with?

If you buy all at once will you tell us when so we can sell when the price jumps? Thanks.

Zoomer

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 05:10:56 AM

Guys, I don't know what to do, I have $ 41,000 dollars to invest in bitcoins and litecoins but I am in doubt. Many people saying to wait for the outcome of the meeting of the senate 28~29th january, others saying to wait until after the 31 January (not sure why).

I need more opinions, URGENT, please.

I trust bitcoin and I think that by 2020 every bitcoin will cost between $50,000 and $ 100,000, and I want run the risk!

To the moooonnnn, or I die! no problem!!!!!!!!!!

thank you

If you went with this investment then you done pretty well so far Smiley

Wow dude you have some trust in you, by 2020, $50,000 - $100,000 you say? If this comes and i am still around i will hunt you down and we will party for a week straight.
bitpop
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2015, 05:14:25 AM

I'm about to switch my ira to gbtc

suman66

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 11:39:49 AM

i will recomanded you to invest in bitcoins that it will help the bitcoin price will go up by the purchase of high volume in bitcoin exchanges
BitmoreCoin

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 02:10:19 PM

60% in Bitcoin, 30% in Monero. The rest in other altcoins.
Sylon
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1169

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 02:55:48 PM

I hope you guy bought some BTC few days after your post. Good capital gain. Cool
Baghead

Activity: 223

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 03:47:41 PM

i will recomanded you to invest in bitcoins that it will help the bitcoin price will go up by the purchase of high volume in bitcoin exchanges

How much do you think that would increase the price then? I can tell you hardly anything because for starters you would not just buy, you would set buy orders and they would be filled in a few hours. Op did you invest?
portalufonet (OP)

Activity: 226

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 03:36:03 AM

Hi guys, after more than 1 year, here I am again

I'm fu*ked, bought all the 41k $ in Litecoins @ $20 dollars each

Now It's $1,4

hahahahah I have nothing to do, just wait and hodl

I have been FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU !!!  Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry

hahahahhaha  Cool Grin
bitpop
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2015, 06:52:54 AM

Hi guys, after more than 1 year, here I am again

I'm fu*ked, bought all the 41k $ in Litecoins @ $20 dollars each

Now It's $1,4

hahahahah I have nothing to do, just wait and hodl

I have been FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU !!!  Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry

hahahahhaha  Cool Grin

Don't shitcoin

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: