LinuxETC (OP)

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2014, 12:38:09 AM
Last edit: February 02, 2014, 12:39:07 AM by LinuxETC

FOR SALE:

BRAND NEW
(yes...that is unopened, still in the box, just left the factory "brand new")

Sapphire R9 280X Vapor-X unit for US$429.95 + S/H (FedEx Ground unless otherwise requested).  We have twelve (x12) units available arriving by the end of business Wednesday (22 January, 5PM US MST) at the latest.

Orders and Payment
  • Order through our web site at https://portal.linux-etc.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=48 (this URL will directly add one to the shopping cart).
  • Payments via Paypal only in US$.
  • Shipping to Paypal verified addresses only!  Shipping and handling costs to be calculated once an order is received and a second invoice for shipping will be issued and due upon receipt.  We can ship via any FedEx means, though FedEx Ground will be used as the "default" to keep things simple.
  • No orders will be taken from any forum postings, only through our web site!   Paypal handles all of the payment processing as well to meet PCI compliance.

Want more or other Sapphire GPUs?  
Yes, we can get a hold of the R9 280X Vapor-X and Toxic models as well as the R9 290X Tri-C models, though supply is sparse and limited (unfortunately  Undecided ).  Contact us at sales (at) linux-etc (dot) com (which will open a sales ticket response in our system) for specific quotes and availability.  Yes, we can match if not beat NewEgg prices here on these GPUs!  Cool

The Linux ETC Company
LinuxETC (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2014, 09:46:46 PM

Just a small update, they have arrived as of 2:30PM US MST.  Will post some photos shortly.

The Linux ETC Company
LinuxETC (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2014, 10:12:27 PM

Here are the images showing these are indeed "in hand".

And factory sealed "new" as well.

The Linux ETC Company
-droid-
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 10:37:52 PM

pricematch shopblt?
LinuxETC (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2014, 10:56:11 PM

pricematch shopblt?

Considering they are out of stock (and will be for quite some time) there, and I know who their distributor is (we have the same one as well)...nope.

The Linux ETC Company
-droid-
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 11:02:49 PM

pricematch shopblt?

Considering they are out of stock (and will be for quite some time) there, and I know who their distributor is (we have the same one as well)...nope.

I could understand a little more than their prices, but $100 more plus having to pay for shipping ill pass.

good luck with the sale
LinuxETC (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2014, 11:31:44 PM

I could understand a little more than their prices, but $100 more plus having to pay for shipping ill pass.

good luck with the sale

Not a problem and certainly your choice of course.

Just price matching NewEgg which is a bit more common for folks, who does also have them in stock (at the moment). 

ShopBLT will not have these in stock since they "blind ship" from the previously mentioned distributor.  This distributor has been waiting for these since early December 2013...and still is waiting with numerous back orders noted (as sort of shown on ShopBLT's site).  A "blind ship" is where the retailer (ShopBLT in this case) has the distributor just ship directly to the consumer with a label and logo from the retailer.  So until ShopBLT has these "on hand" (as in there is inventory at ShopBLT), you will continue to see this unchanged.  I do not suspect this will be anytime soon, and I suspect they will increase their prices since the distributor prices have increased as well due to lack of supply and huge demand.

FWIW.

The Linux ETC Company
LinuxETC (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2014, 11:37:49 PM

Looks like NewEgg (http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814202045) is now out of stock of these as well now as of today.  Ironic since they were in stock yesterday (22 January) though perhaps briefly.  Wink

The Linux ETC Company
RickJamesBTC

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 07:36:06 AM

You want him to price match an imaginary old price?? C'mon son.

Newegg is about as competitive as you can get, since they always have stock of something, usually in large quantities.
LinuxETC (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2014, 11:20:15 PM

Update: 

Tentatively only x2 left with inquiries about these last two!  Awaiting payment to clear for the other x10 units, but will advise either way.

The Linux ETC Company
LinuxETC (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2014, 12:43:03 AM

ALL GPUs FROM THIS BATCH HAVE BEEN SOLD!

I will be posting some more later about future orders as well as bulk GPU orders.  For those who are interested in such (Sapphires and Gigabyte brands), feel free to PM my directly with your "to order list".  Thanks in advance.

The Linux ETC Company
TheMage

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

Litecoin Association Director

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 05:16:47 AM

Hi everyone!

This is TheMage from the LTC forums. I know these are sold but if anyone else in the future deals with LinuxETC, he's a stand up guy in my book and a very professional person Smiley. Just wanted to give a kuddos to a stand up guy!

Follow me on twitter https://twitter.com/TheRealMage for Litecoin and Litecoin Association news!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: