Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 02:53:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum wallet ?  (Read 422 times)
3kpk3

Activity: 924
Merit: 148

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 05:51:02 AM

MyEtherWallet(MEW) is one of the best options to store your altcoins and tokens, but it is not the best way to secure your funds after the recent hack attack against it. Best option here is hardware wallets like Trezor and paper wallets which are way more secure in this aspect. Desktop(Offline) wallets are also a great option to secure your funds. MEW is still a great wallet, but is simply not the most secure wallet in this aspect.

TobiasVR

Activity: 626
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 05:51:16 AM

Need suggestions about ethereum wallet. What do you think is the best wallet for ETH ?
if for temporary storage myetherwallet is nice to serve as one of storage, but if for long term save I suggest using an offline wallet like nano ledger or trezzor this is useful in addition to storage also for the security of your assets.
youcansee

Activity: 406
Merit: 14

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 06:00:29 AM

for me the the best and easiest erc20 wallet is MEW myetherwallet. but there are plenty times now hackers attacks MEW. just take extra cautioun on opening your wallet, if you just want to check your balance just open it in etherscan.io so that you will not need to open your MEW with your password or private key, you will just scan your eth address. and know your balance rightaway.
I agree with you, the ease of use MEW makes this wallet as a favorite of investors as well in storing its assets, I also connect my MEW to Im token application and it is very effective

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
Kate Beckett

Activity: 280
Merit: 28

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 06:04:05 AM

Lately I like Coinbase wallet. This is the exchange, and the purse in one person. You can buy Ethereum, Bitcoin and Litecoin with the help of fiat currencies and ensure the safety of your coins. Coinbase is an extremely reliable company based in San Francisco and estimated at over one billion dollars, and its reputation is extremely high. The ease of use makes Coinbase the best option for beginners.
@rt27

Activity: 227
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 06:11:59 AM

Mark my word, myetherwallet is trusted and majority use by everybody in this forum but no matter what kind of wallet you have you must learn not to trust anyone in order to make your wallet secure. Store your private key in a safest storage.
Kryten12

Activity: 448
Merit: 15

TREEBLOCK

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 06:14:09 AM

If its Ethereum then I would suggest MyEtherWallet is your first choice option. It carries support for all of the ERC-20 coins, it is simple to use and has enough security options there to keep every one happy that their coins are fully secured

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
Telegram    ●    LinkedIn    ●    Youtube    ●    Twitter
Sarcasm

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 06:19:02 AM

If its Ethereum then I would suggest MyEtherWallet is your first choice option. It carries support for all of the ERC-20 coins, it is simple to use and has enough security options there to keep every one happy that their coins are fully secured
It's true, I think also so the best wallet for ETH is MyEtherWallet. This is a simple, comfortable and safe wallet. I've been using this wallet for two years and have never had a problem. You just need to carefully check the site address to avoid inadvertently towards fake sites.
inanilujimi

Activity: 1862
Merit: 259

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 06:23:21 AM

Mark my word, myetherwallet is trusted and majority use by everybody in this forum but no matter what kind of wallet you have you must learn not to trust anyone in order to make your wallet secure. Store your private key in a safest storage.

I agree with you.
never give a private key to anyone even those you know.
the MEW security wash is held by yourself and do not forget to stay thorough in MEW entry because of many pishing sites that resemble it.
jc89

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 06:34:55 AM

Need suggestions about ethereum wallet. What do you think is the best wallet for ETH ?

For a beginner like yourself should use MyEtherWallet first. MEW is s straightforward online wallet for Ethereum and it supports ERC20 tokens. MEW is suitable for beginners but be aware that there are many phishing schemes for MEW. Take precautionary measures always when accessing your wallet. The more cautious you are, the less likely you'll be hacked.

▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
            ▄▄▓▓▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓▓▓▓
          ▄▓▓░░░░░▄▄████████▄▄░░░░░░▓▓
        ▄▓▀░░░░██████████████████▄░░░▓▓▌
       ▓▓░░░▄██████████████████████▄░░░▓▓▄
      ▓░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░▓▄
     ▓▓░░░████████████████████████████▌░░░▓
    ▐▓░░░▓████████████░░░░░████████████░░░▓▓
    ▓▓░░░█████████████▓████▓███████████▌░░▐▓
    ▓▓░░░█████████████▓████████████████▌░░▐▓
    ▐▓░░░▓████████████▓░██░████████████░░░▓█
     ▓▓░░░████████████▓░██████████████▌░░░▓▌
      ▓▓░░░███████████▓██████████████▀░░░█▌
       ▓▓░░░░█████████▓▄███████████░░░░█▀
        ▓▓░░░░░██████████████████▀░░░░▓█
          ▓▓░░░░░░▀██████████▀▀░░░░░▓█▀
            ▀▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓█▀
                ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███ BRIDGING MARKETS ███
AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██  Social Media  ██
██▄███████████████████▄
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
████████████     █▀███▌
███   █████        ▐██▌
███               ▐███▌
███               ████▌
████             █████▌
█████▄▄         ██████▌
████         ▄████████▌
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
▄▓█████████████████████▓▓▄
▓██████████████████████████▌
███████████████████▓▓▀  ▓██▌
██████████████▓▀▀       ▓██▌
████████▓▀▀      ▄█    ▐███▌
███▓▀        ▄▄▓▀      ▓███▌
███▓▄▄▄   ▄▓█▓         ████▌
████████▓ ▓▌          ▓████▌
█████████▓    ▄       █████▌
██████████▌ ▄▓██▓▄   ▐█████▌
███████████████████▓▓██████▌
▐██████████████████████████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██
aliceayag

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 06:36:04 AM

Myetherwallet/Metamask, this are the best wallet for me. Also this is safe and secure.
Claudyah

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 06:40:46 AM

Myetherwallet (MEW) I think? Although some do say that it's not safe, but what can you do? It's free and easy to use. But if have the money and resources, do get a hardware wallet. Maybe Ledger Nano S or TREZOR? try to search on it, it's really interesting plus it's significantly safe compared to MEW.
it is clear if we discuss about etherem wallet what is best we will answer it myetherwallet because many some uses However, the consequence is the user must keep well everything details about his wallet account. If at any time lost, then there will be no way to open the wallet. But there is a better EthereumWallet Privileges of this wallet provider is, we do not need to provide details ourselves in the manufacture of wallet.
Cangkeman Wae

Activity: 826
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 06:45:28 AM

MyEtherWallet(MEW) is one of the best options to store your altcoins and tokens, but it is not the best way to secure your funds after the recent hack attack against it. Best option here is hardware wallets like Trezor and paper wallets which are way more secure in this aspect. Desktop(Offline) wallets are also a great option to secure your funds. MEW is still a great wallet, but is simply not the most secure wallet in this aspect.
I agree, and I think the best wallet for Ethereum is Myetherwallet, I've been using more than 2 years and have never found a problem, this is because with MEW then we can control the ETH and all that exists.
D3m1r4wanti

Activity: 714
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 06:49:21 AM

myetherwallet (MEW) is still my choice to be recommended to you in choosing the best wallet to store your ethereum
brio18

Activity: 91

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 06:51:17 AM

Currently I am still using MEW for ETH wallet. But surely there should be a special addition related to the security of the wallet itself. This is so that the gift or treasure that we keep in it is not hacked or taken by someone else. It will be very sorry if this happens !!!
engrshu

Activity: 406

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 06:52:16 AM

MyEtherWallet is the best wallet that can be used. It is 100% free and it can also hold up ERC-20 token. This is the basic wallet for ETH. You can also use ImToken wallet.

[
arpon11

Activity: 882
Merit: 282

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 06:56:40 AM

I think my myetherwallet still remains the best ethereum wallets.  I have been using them for quite some time now and I never have problems with it one day.  I also believe that myetherwallet has the most used as when you talk about ethereum the first thing that comes to people mind is myetherwallet!
Daniel9140

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 07:00:57 AM

In my opinion, for etherum wallets, the best web wallet for Etherum is myetherwallet and for android , it's IMTOKEN.

Now, if you have large holdings of coins, you need to get hardware wallet like ledger nano or trezor as this is the safest for them all
9tails

Activity: 364
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 07:03:17 AM

I will suggest to you to use is myetherwallet it's safe and secured wallet just don't give your private key to others.
randyjayag3

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 07:03:34 AM

Safe and secured Myetherwallet/Metamask
tng811

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 07:04:31 AM

I have always used MyEtherWallet for its simplicity and the ease of use. However, if you look for something even more secure, then Ledger hard wallet will provide more security.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: