Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 08:26:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum wallet ?  (Read 422 times)
kjnfmplm

Activity: 364
Merit: 6

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2018, 07:17:07 AM

I think that almost all can agree that the best Ethereum wallet is MyEtherWallet. Because, it is easy-to-use, safe, and ERC-20 compatible for your tokens. You can either use Private Key or you can have the MetaMask version. MetaMask is an extension to your browser. It is much safer than the Private Key. Because, you don't need to input your Private Key or lost it.
okaypool

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 07:51:26 AM

Personally, I use MyEtherWallet. No problems arose when using, and that is very convenient - to track the balance on the wallet, there is no need to go to the wallet every time and enter the password. It is enough to go into etherscan, enter the purse number and everything!
cryptodreem

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 10:01:36 AM

be cautious when you are managing new coin in the market of cryptographic money. The market is loaded with various kinds of coins. At first the new coin appears to have a high cost and request. In any case, don't be pulled in by the cost as it were. You ought to consider distinctive elements like solidness and long haul development. Bitcoin has the strength and long haul development. That is the reason it is trusted by all.
k-west

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 10:04:00 AM

I love to use MyEtherWallet for my Etherium and ERC-20 tokens,I am very satisfied with this online service of storing and transferring my coins.
Ycekezuv

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 10:13:34 AM

I would say MyEtherWallet is the most suitable and reliable purse not only for Etherium, but also for altcoyins in general!
yanto@1977

Activity: 686

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 10:19:51 AM

Need suggestions about ethereum wallet. What do you think is the best wallet for ETH ?

People will say MEW and I suggest you use it for your Eth activity. This wallet have simple rules but high protection. As long you follow the rules and never share your device, everything will be fine. Besides that, MEW always raise their performance by using today technology to support their system. Try it and use it for better transactions.

fire rab1

Activity: 179
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 10:49:39 AM

The best wallet for Ethereum is myetherwallet. It is the best crypto wallet as of now. It is easy-to-use, safe. There are many more such as Exodus, Mist, KeepKey, MetaMask, Ledger Nano S and Trezor.
kopisusu

Activity: 1050

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 10:58:44 AM

everyone will choose Myetherwallet as their main wallet if you want to invest ico or receive a bounty payment because Myetherwalet is the most compatible wallet with erc20, security is also very secure depending on how you keep the private key
bontkoli01

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 11:42:17 AM

As a newbie, I think MyEtherWallet would be better for you. And after having some knowledge in online wallet, you can go for Trezor or ledger Nano.
inillo

Activity: 254
Merit: 18

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 11:49:44 AM

Ledgers are probably the best, but no wallet is perfect as all are in some way subject to theft, failure or, paper wallets, to get unreadable. Just use a combination.
valnd

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

Until the end of time

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 11:58:02 AM

For me I will suggest using myetherwallet to get your eth address, this gives you access to your json file and private key. So anytime you want to access your wallet, you can use the json file or your private key. But with the recent dns attack on myetherwallet, I will suggest using myetherwallet to open your account then when you want to make transaction, you can use metamask.
BaeNaNa

Activity: 286

Cryptics

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 01:12:38 PM

Need suggestions about ethereum wallet. What do you think is the best wallet for ETH ?
You can't go wrong with metamask, a simple chrome extension and will save you from a lot of phising link. You can access your erc20 token aswell using it so i think it's the best one, a lot of people will suggest myetherwallet but for your information, there's already a lot of cases where people lose their money from mew phising site, so it's better to avoid them if you are not a careful person.

JohnMacZeppelin

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 01:18:00 PM

I also use MEW and I think that it really is the easiest to use purse for most ETH tokens that are available today, yet it's a very cool service, despite the latest news about DNS server substitution.
treatWy

Activity: 308
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 01:21:45 PM

Everyone knows about myetherwallet as one of the best wallet for ethereum. No  wonder it is use by majority of the members here in this forum. Anyway you must take care and store correctly your private key.

▬▬ ●   P A R Q   ● ▬▬ A GREEN, SMART AND CONNECTED CITY PLATFORM
● ▬▬▬▬▬  ●  ▬▬▬ ● https://www.parqtoken.com ● ▬▬▬  ●  ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Bas01

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 02:05:00 PM

For Ethereum, as for me, a good wallet is MEW . It is also easy to use, it is possible to change Ethereum to Bitcoin, it is distinguished by its anonymity, when registering, you do not need to specify personal data. Personally, I recommend this wallet, especially for beginners Wink
satria33

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 02:11:51 PM

the best online wallet for storing ETH is myetherwallet, because everyone to save ETH, they always use Myetherwallet, but it all depends on your own to save it and I only recommend you to use Myetherwallet wallet.
eMaxie

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 03:41:10 PM

For now MEW combined with Metamask. But there are some projects that are to make something really new and protected (regarding recent hacks on MEW) and not only for ERC20 tokens (like ETH and based on ETH blockchain). Here's the one (it also proposes a whole ecosystem with lots of services included)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: