Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 12:01:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Hacked by spammer/shit poster. Signed message. Please NUKE it!  (Read 284 times)
dazz. (OP)

Activity: 69
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 11:30:46 AM
Merited by DarkStar_ (1)

OK, I sent Cyrus a PM, here's another signed message (without my email) in case it helps

This is a Myriadcoin address

-----BEGIN BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----
My account dazz has been hacked/lost. The current date is December 14th 2017.
-----BEGIN SIGNATURE-----
MPLArvmR7dQrF7BCPDFsRCniFnCJhZkG9d
H4GjIYusvxocPjKPFS0Txrxe6QUdwPs7Fdxuo9qng/xrB1s+m1i2wQEiwhMpp205gH+kuAj3dCPD23pvbwM9umc=
-----END BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----

Here is the unedited post where I posted that address: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=483515.msg6919083#msg6919083

Thanks

Bump. Please verify message here: https://myriadexplorer.com/messages/verify

Verifies. I banned it, but you'll have to contact theymos and Cyrus about having it restored restored to you but realistically speaking this probably won't happen unfortunately but all you can do is keep PMing them about it once in a while.

Thanks so much man. I don't need or want it back, never cared for post count, merit, signature pics or avatars. I spent most of my time in the Myriadcoin boards where I contributed with some modest developing. Again, at this point all I care about is to stop this guy from benefiting from my account/identity and getting it smeared with his shit-posting, and if possible, to have the account deleted or nuked completely so all that shit is gone forever
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
dazz. (OP)

Activity: 69
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 09:32:49 PM

Just for kicks, I got this guy's email address off of one of his ICO campaign's spreadsheets and contacted him.
He told me he paid 300 bucks for it. So that's $300 down the drain, that oughta teach him a lesson or two

Also, thanks to LoyceV for leaving negative trust there, appreciate the gesture
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: