Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:35:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [GLT] GaltCoin open beta  (Read 4766 times)
g4lt (OP)

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2014, 08:49:55 PM

no source . scamer

svn checkout svn://svn.code.sf.net/p/galtcoin/code-0/ galtcoin-code-0  Moron

Look, asshole, don't put your shit coin up without source code and then berate users for pointing it out.

The source files were NOT there until just recently.

One of the fun things about subversion is that it provides a history log to anyone that asks it right, via svn log.  Look it up, if you CBA to do it there, look on sourceforge's history.  Both say there source has been there all this time, and I stand by calling people that can't find it morons.  Except you, you're a liar and a moron.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
g4lt (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2014, 08:56:38 PM

ew i feel dirty just looking at all of these altcoins

Hey, most places you'd have to pay good money to feel this dirty, think of it as a bonus.  Cheesy
SlidingHorn

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 08:57:01 PM

no source . scamer

Look, asshole, don't put your shit coin up without source code and then berate users for pointing it out.

One of the fun things about subversion is that it provides a history log to anyone that asks it right, via svn log.  Look it up, if you CBA to do it there, look on sourceforge's history.  Both say there source has been there all this time, and I stand by calling people that can't find it morons.  Except you, you're a liar and a moron.

From your OP:   GaltCoin is available at http://galtco.in and via git and subversion from https://sourceforge.net/projects/galtcoin/

I'll just leave those here....

TheRandomGuy

Activity: 162

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 09:08:09 PM

>coingen

ew

BTC: 1wbGAAabrsu8pjVXWUQvjUUhe18e721K2
FAUCET ROTATOR SCRIPT
plaxant

Activity: 100
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2014, 09:38:33 PM

no source . scamer

Actually the source has been there since Jan 14th I believe, long before this was posted.

g4lt (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2014, 09:54:17 PM

no source . scamer

From your OP:   GaltCoin is available at http://galtco.in and via git and subversion from https://sourceforge.net/projects/galtcoin/

http://i41.tinypic.com/162xxh.jpg

http://i39.tinypic.com/296n5lv.jpg

I'll just leave those here....

Those files in the source directory of the file section were put there by mistake, that section's for precompiled binaries, and while we have some, we really don't like them.  TBH they're up, but we're really rather you go into either of the sections marked CODE and compile for yourself.  The one on the far right is svn, the one in the middle is git, the svn commit has timestamps since 1/14, the git was an afterthought, so has a little later timestamps.  So, you still standing by the whole "just uploaded" thing, WHEN THERE ARE TIMESTAMPS THAT SAY 1/14 IN THE EVIDENCE THAT YOU'RE A MORON?
SlidingHorn

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 10:07:56 PM

Those files in the source directory of the file section were put there by mistake, that section's for precompiled binaries, and while we have some, we really don't like them.  TBH they're up, but we're really rather you go into either of the sections marked CODE and compile for yourself.  The one on the far right is svn, the one in the middle is git, the svn commit has timestamps since 1/14, the git was an afterthought, so has a little later timestamps.  So, you still standing by the whole "just uploaded" thing, WHEN THERE ARE TIMESTAMPS THAT SAY 1/14 IN THE EVIDENCE THAT YOU'RE A MORON?

So those 4 files are the entire source?  If you're going to call me a moron, you should at least be sure you're able to put a file in its proper place.

plaxant

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2014, 10:14:50 PM

Those files in the source directory of the file section were put there by mistake, that section's for precompiled binaries, and while we have some, we really don't like them.  TBH they're up, but we're really rather you go into either of the sections marked CODE and compile for yourself.  The one on the far right is svn, the one in the middle is git, the svn commit has timestamps since 1/14, the git was an afterthought, so has a little later timestamps.  So, you still standing by the whole "just uploaded" thing, WHEN THERE ARE TIMESTAMPS THAT SAY 1/14 IN THE EVIDENCE THAT YOU'RE A MORON?

So those 4 files are the entire source?  If you're going to call me a moron, you should at least be sure you're able to put a file in its proper place.

You seriously need to calm down. I screwed up when I was setting up the the files and created the source directory. They have been since removed to not confuse you anymore.

SlidingHorn

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 10:17:01 PM

So those 4 files are the entire source?  If you're going to call me a moron, you should at least be sure you're able to put a file in its proper place.

You seriously need to calm down. I screwed up when I was setting up the the files and created the source directory. They have been since removed to not confuse you anymore.

I'm not the one berating other users and name-calling (with the exception of one retort).  You can point your comments to your little friend over there who's done nothing but talk shit to people since the thread started.

How's your scam beta going?  

g4lt (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2014, 10:23:22 PM

Where the HELL did you get the idea that files placed by mistake in a random directory constituted the entirety of the source unless you really are a moron?  You were even told that those files weren't even intentionally there yet you still run with the idea that they're the entire source.  At this point, you're being disingenuous or a moron, I'm fully onboard with the latter, although both is entirely within the realm of probability.
SlidingHorn

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 10:32:13 PM

Where the HELL did you get the idea that files placed by mistake in a random directory constituted the entirety of the source unless you really are a moron?  You were even told that those files weren't even intentionally there yet you still run with the idea that they're the entire source.  At this point, you're being disingenuous or a moron, I'm fully onboard with the latter, although both is entirely within the realm of probability.

Oh, and by "random directory" you mean the "Source" directory?  The one where EVERY other developer puts their source files?

Gotcha...

Anyway...enjoy your little scam coin that no one wants. Smiley  I'm done with you and your teenage angst.

plaxant

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2014, 10:48:38 PM

Oh, and by "random directory" you mean the "Source" directory?  The one where EVERY other developer puts their source files?

Gotcha...

Anyway...enjoy your little scam coin that no one wants. Smiley  I'm done with you and your teenage angst.

Going through several much larger (the top projects on sourceforge) They don't post the Source code in the file directories, they either go in the cvs or svn area depending on their practice. g4lt actually had nothing to do with the binary files being uploaded that was my doing. Like I stated in an earlier post. A great example of the aforementioned practice is notepad++ plugin manager. The only thing in the files section of the forge is binaries and ready to use programs, while the source is in the code area.

The source was ALWAYS available, but you had to know where to look like in every other sourceforge project.

deeppurple72

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 11:36:01 PM

why are people bitchin' about source code???

The source code is available. ( although it should be hosted on GITHUB I agree )

I am a Linux user: I CANNOT use pre-compiled binaries on my distro.
I have downloaded the source code, compiled it successfully,
added the "ADDNODES=" to the galtcoin.conf file...
The Wallet synced, and works fine. Cheesy

This is NOT a scam. This coin is legit.

I have solo mined several blocks when starting difficulty was very low.
There weren't many blocks, so I doubt there was any pre-mining:
maybe just enough to test the coin, if any.

I am now mining in a P2POOL for "GLT"
The pool is very successful, and finding just about EVERY BLOCK Smiley
I am getting LOTS of PAYOUTS FAST!   How Sweet!

The p2pool for galtcoin can be found here:

p2pool.neocities.org

( I'd suggest you start mining now before the diff. level of coin increases! ) Smiley

deeppurple72

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 03:03:49 AM

The GLT p2pool is finding almost every block! Smiley
I'm luv'n them payouts!   Ca-chingggg! Smiley
g4lt (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2014, 03:16:47 AM

The GLT p2pool is finding almost every block! Smiley
I'm luv'n them payouts!   Ca-chingggg! Smiley

While this is totally cool for the beta (no transactions to speak of, so no worries if someone's 51%ing), Starting next month, we'll need to keep an eye on this, as p2pool having most of the hashrate means they can arbitrarily choose blockforks and reverse transactions if they weren't the really cool people we know they really are Smiley
Crackmacs

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 03:29:51 AM

Orai

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 03:34:57 AM

why are people bitchin' about source code???

+1
revjp

Activity: 19

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 03:40:18 AM

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ln9lnxY1NR1qzbl7f.gif
deeppurple72

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 04:05:25 AM

p2pool.neocities.org
thrassos

Activity: 156

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2014, 10:27:14 PM

Join our Digibyte Pool  @ https://www.cryptopoolmining.com/glt/

Secure HTTP - 2-factor authentication (enchanced security) - Stratum VARDIFF Servers in EU and US - Separate Servers for each role - Third party uptime monitoring

Single Sign-On Pools: MONA, DGB, NUT, SLR, GLC, VGC, GDN and much more.
DGB Scrypt Pool - DGB Sha256d Pool - DGB Groestl Pool - DGB Skein Pool
Join us at: http://www.CryptoPoolMining.com/. Your crypto mining partner!
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: