Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 07:10:30 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] re:factor - New Asset in Global Crypto Economy  (Read 2008 times)
BittyBoBitty (OP)

Activity: 142
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 12:33:04 PM

To avoid a popular misconception: p2p (peer-to-peer) lending is still about loans that have to be repaid within a specified period of time and with a certain interest. Both individuals (peers) and organizations may participate in such transactions on different sides — so p2b, b2p and b2b transactions may happen. The main motivation for investors invest in account receivables is an opportunity to earn significantly higher returns comparing to traditional instruments.
BittyBoBitty (OP)

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 12:34:12 PM

Total p2p (peer-to-peer) lending volume in 2017 exceeded $100 billion. This market has been growing fast in the past few years:

$1.2 bln in 2012,

$3.5 bln in 2013,

$9 bln in 2014.
Pytbo

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

Community Manager hire me

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 01:08:26 PM

|\___/|
   /          \
  /_.~  ~,_\   - The project has been successfully listed at FOXICO
       \@/

https://foxico.io/project/refactor
On the one hand, this is a high estimate - 7/10, but I think that this project deserves more. This is an innovative project, it is connected with finance (and this is real money). I think that the growth of this project will be rapid. I think that the prospects for this project are very great. Even with a small market share, the money turnover in the system will be huge.
realknow

Activity: 546
Merit: 120

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 02:13:56 PM

The project looks attractive.
If the team of the project implements all its plans and will work in each country taking into account local specifics, then I am sure that this project will become one of the most profitable in 2018.

yes hopefully this aja project will be successful and growing at the end of the remaining time of this little master, and hopefully can provide benefits for the bounty mantant sir.

Whitethoughts

Activity: 336

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 05:10:52 PM

Total p2p (peer-to-peer) lending volume in 2017 exceeded $100 billion. This market has been growing fast in the past few years:

$1.2 bln in 2012,

$3.5 bln in 2013,

$9 bln in 2014.
Stunning growth rates. Your project has chosen a suitable market. I read the information on your website and I can say that I liked everything, I think your ICO will be successful and those who manage to take part in it will earn a lot of money.

Pytbo

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 01:59:19 PM

I was surprised by the idea of this project.
Very simple and effective solution. By introducing a token into the relationship between the buyer and the supplier, we release a huge amount of money and this liquidity allows us to feel more confident in the market and more efficiently manage our money resources.
I think a lot of enterprises will be interested in working on this platform, since the liquidity received through this project will cost significantly less than the liquidity that can be bought from the banking sector.
Whitethoughts

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 03:08:37 PM

I was surprised by the idea of this project.
Very simple and effective solution. By introducing a token into the relationship between the buyer and the supplier, we release a huge amount of money and this liquidity allows us to feel more confident in the market and more efficiently manage our money resources.
I think a lot of enterprises will be interested in working on this platform, since the liquidity received through this project will cost significantly less than the liquidity that can be bought from the banking sector.
This is a great way to earn big money on a large turnover of funds due to a small commission. This is a good move, so the project provides its customers with better conditions and becomes the market leader.

Alixbui

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 04:04:32 PM

Looks interesting !

going to read your WP for some questions
dejan-k

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 04:22:01 PM

I want to support every team, so good luck to you guys. Hope you will succeed.
LightFork

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 06:59:03 PM

An original project with a well-grounded financial concept. I like that soft cap is installed on a real level. This is a signal that the team of the project makes real calculations, and does not show unreasonable figures.

kalehon

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 06:59:41 PM

What is the strength of this project compared to the work of other companies which offer the same services?
Holopopstyir

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 07:11:59 PM

$1.2 bln in 2012,

$3.5 bln in 2013,

$9 bln in 2014.
Hello! Your project interested me. What market share do you consider realistic for your project in the coming years?
If I buy tokens now, then what will be the bonus?

DarcMatter   The Future of Decentralized Financial Services   Whitepaper
Token Sale   ANN Thread   Twitter   Telegram
BaalMcKloud

Activity: 910

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 07:55:46 PM

Will your project hold a bounty campaign? I really liked what you want to implement and I want to take part in the bounty campaign of the project. I think it will be very profitable.
Many prospective projects do not conduct a bounty campaign, since interest from investors is sufficient without it. But if we want to participate in the success of the project, then we have the opportunity to participate in ICO.
This project is very promising and I think it's best to invest in it not as a bounty hunter (as the reward is limited) but as an investor (since here you can invest any amount that is convenient for you).
Whitethoughts

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 10:40:32 AM

This is a great way to earn big money on a large turnover of funds due to a small commission. This is a good move, so the project provides its customers with better conditions and becomes the market leader.
It is interesting whether such a situation is possible - in order to avoid the appearance of such a strong competitor, banks buy up the project's tokens and become actually its owners.
Perhaps in order to avoid such a situation, ICO has a limit on the maximum amount of investment. I hope the community manager will clarify this issue.

LightFork

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 10:56:40 AM

I heard that some Asian bank is interested in this project. Is it so? Is this real information or just rumors?

Pay4youractivity

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 11:29:58 AM

I heard that some Asian bank is interested in this project. Is it so? Is this real information or just rumors?
As far as I know, no one announces intentions. I think we will find out about this interest with the fact of the deal.

AX 1 ❱❱ Capital Appreciation Mining Token
❱❱❱ CrowdSale:  April 16, 2018  ❰❰❰
 [ White Paper ]  [ Bitcoin ANN ]  [ Facebook ]  [ Instagram ]
 [ LinkedIn ] [ Telegram ]

tilecuwi

Activity: 476

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 11:57:50 AM

The financial prospects of the project in case of its use even in one country are excellent. I would like to take part in the bounty campaign. Was there an announcement on this topic? If the project will hold a airdrop, then I will also take part with pleasure.
BittyBoBitty (OP)

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 12:33:32 PM

About re:factor key markets:
China is famous for having the most favorable conditions for the launching a manufacturing business, but it’s gradually losing its key competitive advantage — cheap and available labor power. The labor costs have been rising rapidly and it makes outsourcing of production for foreign companies not as beneficial as it used to be. The country’s average salaries jumped by 18% in 2014, followed by 17.1% increase in 2015. In 2016 they were lower than the US average figures only by 30%. Although China will no soon give up its leadership position as a global manufacturer, various economic analysts predict the country’s cheap-labor-driven growth to end up before long. After that, as the former Chief Economist of the World Bank Justin Yifu Lin estimates, about 100 million jobs positions connected with heavy intensive labor will be transferred to lower-income countries. This transition will increase 4x the number of manufacturing jobs in those countries.

What countries will fill China’s shoes as growing international manufacturers? George Friedman, the head of the consulting company Stratfor Global Intelligence, calls these countries Post China 16, or PC16. The PC16 list includes 16 countries with total population of about 1 billion: Mexico, Dominican Republic, Nicaragua, Peru, Ethiopia, Uganda, Kenya, Tanzania, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, Myanmar, Laos, Vietnam, Cambodia, Philippines and Indonesia.

All these countries are characterized by impressive dynamic of economic growth. The annual growth rate almost of all them never dropped below 5% during 2006–2016 period; some of the countries reached double-digit annual growth rates. PC16 countries are transitional economies, so there is still a lot of work to be done to make the countries ready for the mass deployment of large-scale manufacturing. The key step to success in this regard is providing private business with an access to funding. There are multiple ways to do it and factoring, a complex of services designed to provide a supplier with financing in exchange for the right to require a payment from a buyer, is probably the most certain one.
Pytbo

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 07:27:57 AM

About re:factor key markets:
China is famous for having the most favorable conditions for the launching a manufacturing business, but it’s gradually losing its key competitive advantage — cheap and available labor power. The labor costs have been rising rapidly and it makes outsourcing of production for foreign companies not as beneficial as it used to be. The country’s average salaries jumped by 18% in 2014, followed by 17.1% increase in 2015. In 2016 they were lower than the US average figures only by 30%. Although China will no soon give up its leadership position as a global manufacturer, various economic analysts predict the country’s cheap-labor-driven growth to end up before long. After that, as the former Chief Economist of the World Bank Justin Yifu Lin estimates, about 100 million jobs positions connected with heavy intensive labor will be transferred to lower-income countries. This transition will increase 4x the number of manufacturing jobs in those countries.

What countries will fill China’s shoes as growing international manufacturers? George Friedman, the head of the consulting company Stratfor Global Intelligence, calls these countries Post China 16, or PC16. The PC16 list includes 16 countries with total population of about 1 billion: Mexico, Dominican Republic, Nicaragua, Peru, Ethiopia, Uganda, Kenya, Tanzania, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, Myanmar, Laos, Vietnam, Cambodia, Philippines and Indonesia.

All these countries are characterized by impressive dynamic of economic growth. The annual growth rate almost of all them never dropped below 5% during 2006–2016 period; some of the countries reached double-digit annual growth rates. PC16 countries are transitional economies, so there is still a lot of work to be done to make the countries ready for the mass deployment of large-scale manufacturing. The key step to success in this regard is providing private business with an access to funding. There are multiple ways to do it and factoring, a complex of services designed to provide a supplier with financing in exchange for the right to require a payment from a buyer, is probably the most certain one.
You perfectly justify the correctness of your strategy! It seems to me that your reasoning is correct and, if project will be properly implemented, it will receive a significant portion of the financial flows from this multi-billion dollar market.
th4o

Activity: 588

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 07:33:11 AM

It sounds very interesting. As far as I know, the return on investment in developing countries is very large. If you work in this market, then the profitability of your project will be great. The financial sector is actually the most profitable in the world.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: