Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 02:40:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] re:factor - New Asset in Global Crypto Economy  (Read 2008 times)
Holopopstyir

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 07:46:02 AM

BittyBoBitty
Good plan. If you pre-occupy market share in developing countries, you can earn huge profits, given that they are rapidly developing. But I think your concept will be in demand even in traditional markets.

DarcMatter   The Future of Decentralized Financial Services   Whitepaper
Token Sale   ANN Thread   Twitter   Telegram
BittyBoBitty (OP)

Activity: 142
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 11:07:25 PM

World Manufacturers are both highly underfunded and have huge reserves of a poorly used resource in a form of receivables. These reserves play a role of accounting statistics instead of working for their owners. Indeed, if we return this statistic figures to the market in a form of money, it will significantly accelerate the turnover and boost the economics growth. Protecting suppliers from the risk of buyers’ non-payment will make such growth more stable.
Whitethoughts

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 07:43:26 AM

All these countries are characterized by impressive dynamic of economic growth. The annual growth rate almost of all them never dropped below 5% during 2006–2016 period; some of the countries reached double-digit annual growth rates. PC16 countries are transitional economies, so there is still a lot of work to be done to make the countries ready for the mass deployment of large-scale manufacturing. The key step to success in this regard is providing private business with an access to funding. There are multiple ways to do it and factoring, a complex of services designed to provide a supplier with financing in exchange for the right to require a payment from a buyer, is probably the most certain one.
It sounds very interesting. As far as I know, the return on investment in developing countries is very large. If you work in this market, then the profitability of your project will be great. The financial sector is actually the most profitable in the world.
In developing countries, even banks offer 10% of annual income for a regular deposit, this is a very attractive interest rate. Obviously, the profit in doing business in developing countries is even higher.

NewDeal

Activity: 378

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 08:30:25 AM

The financial prospects of the project in case of its use even in one country are excellent. I would like to take part in the bounty campaign. Was there an announcement on this topic? If the project will hold a airdrop, then I will also take part with pleasure.
I do not think that this project will have a bounty campaign. It seems that the team understands that the project already has a great interest from investors and this way of promotion is not needed.
I hope that some kind of bounty or airdrop will be held. Out of respect for the community and because of the tradition of working in this forum.

LightFork

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 08:56:06 AM

Will the project seek to ensure that its tokens (or securities issued in a different way) are traded on traditional stock exchanges? I think the project will have all the possibilities for this.

Whitethoughts

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 08:30:36 AM

In developing countries, even banks offer 10% of annual income for a regular deposit, this is a very attractive interest rate. Obviously, the profit in doing business in developing countries is even higher.
But in the developing countries, a high level of inflation. Therefore, sometimes the exchange rate of the local currency falls sharply against the dollar. This will be an additional reason to use the tokens of this platform.
Yes, with the help of the platform it will be possible to work in the markets of developing countries, to receive a high income, but at the same time not to take great risks.

BaalMcKloud

Activity: 910

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 08:35:57 AM

World Manufacturers are both highly underfunded and have huge reserves of a poorly used resource in a form of receivables. These reserves play a role of accounting statistics instead of working for their owners. Indeed, if we return this statistic figures to the market in a form of money, it will significantly accelerate the turnover and boost the economics growth. Protecting suppliers from the risk of buyers’ non-payment will make such growth more stable.
I think that what you are proposing, even national governments are interested, perhaps if you try, you will be able to get help from them.
Holopopstyir

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 08:44:01 AM

Will the project seek to ensure that its tokens (or securities issued in a different way) are traded on traditional stock exchanges? I think the project will have all the possibilities for this.
I think that this is not necessary. In the sphere that the team has chosen, there is already so much money that it will be very difficult to master. Why think about other markets when there is still a lot of work in this market.
I agree with you, first you need to gain a foothold in this market, and then think about expanding the project to other areas. However, even in this area you can earn a huge amount of money.

NewDeal

Activity: 378

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 11:54:41 AM

I hope that some kind of bounty or airdrop will be held. Out of respect for the community and because of the tradition of working in this forum.
I would be glad of that. Some projects do this in a similar way even if they have enough investors. Just in order to maintain their positive image.
Let's see how things will develop in this project, but I think even if there is no bounty program I will invest in this project.

BittyBoBitty (OP)

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 12:02:30 PM

The global success of the crowdfactoring model depends on a combination of high demand for financing from wholesale traders and attractiveness of trade receivables as an asset class for P2P investors. In contrast to many other platforms, re:factor provides an investing opportunity not only to institutional investors and High-Net-Worth-Individuals. The platform will be affordable for millions of individual investors in countries like United Kingdom, United States, China, Russia, Saudi Arabia and others. The total population of these countries is about 4.5 billion people. If at least half a percent of the countries’ middle class citizens invests in PC16 trade receivables via the P2P factoring platform, it will bring tens of billions dollars to the market contributing to further development of the World Manufacturers and creating new investment opportunities.
LightFork

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 12:07:51 PM

I think that this is not necessary. In the sphere that the team has chosen, there is already so much money that it will be very difficult to master. Why think about other markets when there is still a lot of work in this market.
If you take into account that the capital from the stock markets are looking for entrances to this market, then most likely you are right and at first will be sufficiently successful work in this relatively narrow field.

Whitethoughts

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 12:32:45 PM

The global success of the crowdfactoring model depends on a combination of high demand for financing from wholesale traders and attractiveness of trade receivables as an asset class for P2P investors. In contrast to many other platforms, re:factor provides an investing opportunity not only to institutional investors and High-Net-Worth-Individuals. The platform will be affordable for millions of individual investors in countries like United Kingdom, United States, China, Russia, Saudi Arabia and others. The total population of these countries is about 4.5 billion people. If at least half a percent of the countries’ middle class citizens invests in PC16 trade receivables via the P2P factoring platform, it will bring tens of billions dollars to the market contributing to further development of the World Manufacturers and creating new investment opportunities.
Orientation to small investors is a good move. Small investors generally have a huge amount of money, if you give these money the opportunity to work, then all sides of this process will benefit.

Pytbo

Activity: 308

Community Manager hire me

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 12:51:31 PM

In addition to the obvious economic advantages of the platform, I also see ideological ones. To some extent this project will help people and enterprises of developing countries to get out of the yoke of banks and get liquidity at a good interest rate.
It is interesting, whether the implementation of such a project will cause opposition from the banking sector. After all, this project is a direct competitor for them.
rembit77

Activity: 896
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 12:53:16 PM

Orientation to small investors is a good move. Small investors generally have a huge amount of money, if you give these money the opportunity to work, then all sides of this process will benefit.

the number of people in these countries is certainly huge. but we must remember that most of them without extra money and moreover the government will prohibit this. in china and russia so accurately. it will be difficult to achieve legalization as it seems to me.
Whitethoughts

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 02:47:40 PM

the number of people in these countries is certainly huge. but we must remember that most of them without extra money and moreover the government will prohibit this. in china and russia so accurately. it will be difficult to achieve legalization as it seems to me.
You are 100% right. But if you think about the reasons why these people do not have money? There are many of them, including state policy. This concept solves this problem. Money will be for all who can work effectively.

th4o

Activity: 588

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 02:55:53 PM

I think you are very optimistic about the number of people who will probably use this platform for investment, but in fact even if your estimate is too high, even a smaller number of people will provide the platform with a huge profit.
tilecuwi

Activity: 476

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 03:04:29 PM

The financial prospects of the project in case of its use even in one country are excellent. I would like to take part in the bounty campaign. Was there an announcement on this topic? If the project will hold a airdrop, then I will also take part with pleasure.
I do not think that this project will have a bounty campaign. It seems that the team understands that the project already has a great interest from investors and this way of promotion is not needed.
In that case, we should be glad that there is an opportunity to participate in the crowdsale.
BittyBoBitty (OP)

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 06:33:44 PM

The other important differentiator of the re:factor platform is an extensive infrastructure for analysis, assessment and monitoring of credit and operational risks in the receivables origination countries. The P2P platfrm market position is to be supported by a specially created factoring company, which can act both as an investor and supplier of trade receivables, should there be a shortage on any side of the market. The broad market coverage, guaranteed trading volume and thorough risk management combined will enable to issue asset classes with attractive price-risk ratio.

LightFork

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 10:52:00 AM

I think you are very optimistic about the number of people who will probably use this platform for investment, but in fact even if your estimate is too high, even a smaller number of people will provide the platform with a huge profit.
I agree with you. Even if you lower the forecast by 10 times, then it will be 450 million people with billions of dollars. Using this money on the platform, they will make a profit. And their work will be profitable for the platform itself.

Holopopstyir

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 11:21:43 AM

The other important differentiator of the re:factor platform is an extensive infrastructure for analysis, assessment and monitoring of credit and operational risks in the receivables origination countries. The P2P platfrm market position is to be supported by a specially created factoring company, which can act both as an investor and supplier of trade receivables, should there be a shortage on any side of the market. The broad market coverage, guaranteed trading volume and thorough risk management combined will enable to issue asset classes with attractive price-risk ratio.

It turns out that the investor will have the opportunity to choose asset taking into account the level of risk? It will be very convenient, with the appropriate analysis it will be possible to raise the level of income.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: