Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 05:18:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] re:factor - New Asset in Global Crypto Economy  (Read 2001 times)
springwind

Activity: 434
Merit: 115

≣≣ ADAB Solutions ≣≣

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 12:24:39 PM

The global success of the crowdfactoring model depends on a combination of high demand for financing from wholesale traders and attractiveness of trade receivables as an asset class for P2P investors. In contrast to many other platforms, re:factor provides an investing opportunity not only to institutional investors and High-Net-Worth-Individuals. The platform will be affordable for millions of individual investors in countries like United Kingdom, United States, China, Russia, Saudi Arabia and others. The total population of these countries is about 4.5 billion people. If at least half a percent of the countries’ middle class citizens invests in PC16 trade receivables via the P2P factoring platform, it will bring tens of billions dollars to the market contributing to further development of the World Manufacturers and creating new investment opportunities.
I think you are very optimistic about the number of people who will probably use this platform for investment, but in fact even if your estimate is too high, even a smaller number of people will provide the platform with a huge profit.
I agree with you. Even if you lower the forecast by 10 times, then it will be 450 million people with billions of dollars. Using this money on the platform, they will make a profit. And their work will be profitable for the platform itself.
The number of people is not important, the number of active users is important. 0.5% of the total population is too optimistic. Even 0.5% of people do not use bitcoin, then why they will use re: factor?

There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BittyBoBitty (OP)

Activity: 142
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 06:13:43 PM

There are a few marketplaces and exchanges for trading receivables . Let's take a look at re:factor key differences.

Should a buyer of goods (debtor) fail to make a payment in a specified period of time, most of the platforms require supplier of goods (receivables seller) to repay the debt instead. Such transactions are said to be executed with recourse to receivables sellers.

Unlike on other platforms, sellers on re:factor platform can benefit from using non-recourse model. In such case a seller will get protection against debtors’ bankruptcy or late payment in addition to receivables financing. When sellers choose any of this two models (recourse or non-recourse), re:factor informs investors about the seller’s request, recommends maximum risk exposure limits and provides professional advice on associated risks. Based on that information investors will be able to make a deliberate decisions about proposed investment. A seller will be able to switch from non-recourse to a recourse transaction to facilitate the trade, should investors be unwilling to accept the risks.

Re:factor may also offer investors a bad debt protection service, so investor could obtain a right to claim a delayed payment not only to seller, but sequentially to re:factor as well. Needless to say, such option sufficiently lowers investment risks.
Whitethoughts

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 08:11:28 PM

Yes, with the help of the platform it will be possible to work in the markets of developing countries, to receive a high income, but at the same time not to take great risks.
It would be very cool to take all the best and get rid of risks. Let's look at the practical implementation of such a good idea.
The concept has already been developed, the team has to conduct an ICO and complete the implementation of the project, I hope we will see its work soon.

BaalMcKloud

Activity: 910

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 08:18:01 PM

There are a few marketplaces and exchanges for trading receivables . Let's take a look at re:factor key differences.

Should a buyer of goods (debtor) fail to make a payment in a specified period of time, most of the platforms require supplier of goods (receivables seller) to repay the debt instead. Such transactions are said to be executed with recourse to receivables sellers.

Unlike on other platforms, sellers on re:factor platform can benefit from using non-recourse model. In such case a seller will get protection against debtors’ bankruptcy or late payment in addition to receivables financing. When sellers choose any of this two models (recourse or non-recourse), re:factor informs investors about the seller’s request, recommends maximum risk exposure limits and provides professional advice on associated risks. Based on that information investors will be able to make a deliberate decisions about proposed investment. A seller will be able to switch from non-recourse to a recourse transaction to facilitate the trade, should investors be unwilling to accept the risks.

Re:factor may also offer investors a bad debt protection service, so investor could obtain a right to claim a delayed payment not only to seller, but sequentially to re:factor as well. Needless to say, such option sufficiently lowers investment risks.
An interesting system, I think you should pay great attention to the compliance of this scheme with the legislation of the countries in which it will be applied. If this is done and all problems are prevented, the project will have a great future.
MelhE7

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 08:48:08 PM

In addition to the obvious economic advantages of the platform, I also see ideological ones. To some extent this project will help people and enterprises of developing countries to get out of the yoke of banks and get liquidity at a good interest rate.
It is interesting, whether the implementation of such a project will cause opposition from the banking sector. After all, this project is a direct competitor for them.
This is really an interesting question. But I think that this will develop in the field of cooperation but not competition. Many banks are interested in expanding their business with the help of new technologies.
Fuck ICOs . Many members lost money on that shit without accountablity to the scammers or devolpment teams as promised .
Pay4youractivity

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 12:05:54 PM

@MelhE7
I agree with you, there are such problems, but a lot of people got profit on ICO. And the general capitalization of the market is growing. This means that this is a lucrative market.

AX 1 ❱❱ Capital Appreciation Mining Token
❱❱❱ CrowdSale:  April 16, 2018  ❰❰❰
 [ White Paper ]  [ Bitcoin ANN ]  [ Facebook ]  [ Instagram ]
 [ LinkedIn ] [ Telegram ]

Pytbo

Activity: 308

Community Manager hire me

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 12:18:04 PM

I think investors will be happy about this. With the help of these features they will be able to choose the most convenient strategy for themselves and manage the risk.
tilecuwi

Activity: 476

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 01:30:51 PM

tilecuwi
Yes, some projects sell all tokens to funds and large investors. I do not think this is the right approach. It is best to distribute tokens between a large number of people so that the price of the token is determined more efficiently.
Maximum decentralization is an ideal to which all projects should be striven, I agree with you. I think in this project, taking into account the fact that huge sums of money will turnover through it, we will gradually come to this.
Whitethoughts

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 08:19:19 AM

BittyBoBitty
Apparently with the implementation of the project, the turnover of money on the platform will be very large. Do you plan to create own exchange for this reason?
An interesting idea, I think in the future when the main functionality of the platform will be realized, developers will consider this possibility.

BaalMcKloud

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 08:48:14 AM

I think investors will be happy about this. With the help of these features they will be able to choose the most convenient strategy for themselves and manage the risk.
If you find a way to hedge the risk, then you can take a lot of risk and get the most revenue. However, I am sure that even without this, the income will be sufficient.
I think that it is not necessary to invent something new, it is enough to use the opportunities that the platform will provide and make a profit.
Holopopstyir

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 09:02:18 AM

BittyBoBitty
Apparently with the implementation of the project, the turnover of money on the platform will be very large. Do you plan to create own exchange for this reason?
This is a separate business, you can talk about this after the platform starts working in several countries. Perhaps it will happen very quickly because it has a huge potential.

DarcMatter   The Future of Decentralized Financial Services   Whitepaper
Token Sale   ANN Thread   Twitter   Telegram
th4o

Activity: 588

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 03:14:55 PM

The global success of the crowdfactoring model depends on a combination of high demand for financing from wholesale traders and attractiveness of trade receivables as an asset class for P2P investors. In contrast to many other platforms, re:factor provides an investing opportunity not only to institutional investors and High-Net-Worth-Individuals. The platform will be affordable for millions of individual investors in countries like United Kingdom, United States, China, Russia, Saudi Arabia and others. The total population of these countries is about 4.5 billion people. If at least half a percent of the countries’ middle class citizens invests in PC16 trade receivables via the P2P factoring platform, it will bring tens of billions dollars to the market contributing to further development of the World Manufacturers and creating new investment opportunities.
I think you are very optimistic about the number of people who will probably use this platform for investment, but in fact even if your estimate is too high, even a smaller number of people will provide the platform with a huge profit.
I agree with you. Even if you lower the forecast by 10 times, then it will be 450 million people with billions of dollars. Using this money on the platform, they will make a profit. And their work will be profitable for the platform itself.
The number of people is not important, the number of active users is important. 0.5% of the total population is too optimistic. Even 0.5% of people do not use bitcoin, then why they will use re: factor?
You are comparing different areas. Bitcoin requires special skills and understanding of the principles of crypto currency, but this system, provided a friendly interface is created, will be easier to use.
LightFork

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 10:05:12 AM

You are comparing different areas. Bitcoin requires special skills and understanding of the principles of crypto currency, but this system, provided a friendly interface is created, will be easier to use.
Really. Bitcoin began as an ideology. I think that in today's world, few people can be attracted by ideology. The advantage of this project is that it offers a more understandable thing - the profit from using the platform.

NewDeal

Activity: 378

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 10:23:15 AM

I like it when developers take care of users and offer them a variety of options. This is good for those who prefer to use flexible strategies in their work.

rembit77

Activity: 896
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 10:35:05 AM

MelhE7
Many people lost money on the collapse of real estate in 2008, but we do not say that real estate sucks. Each project should be evaluated individually. In any circumstances, there are projects that will grow and make a profit.

the question is how the team assesses the risks if there is a good plan even on a fall you can earn. i think the idea is normal, but for this market you need a couple more drivers to pull up large investors.
Whitethoughts

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 10:39:46 AM

An interesting idea, I think in the future when the main functionality of the platform will be realized, developers will consider this possibility.
Perhaps this should be considered in advance because it is a very profitable scheme and there is no point in sharing your revenues with third-party projects.
Judging by the thorough approach of developers to all issues, it can be assumed that this issue is also being worked through.

tilecuwi

Activity: 476

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 11:21:30 AM

I see that half of the amount planned for the presale has already been collected. A good result for such a complex market.
Holopopstyir

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 08:07:24 AM

I see that half of the amount planned for the presale has already been collected. A good result for such a complex market.
Yes, it can be regarded as a success. Given that the ICO is not yet completed, it can be assumed that this is not the final figure.

DarcMatter   The Future of Decentralized Financial Services   Whitepaper
Token Sale   ANN Thread   Twitter   Telegram
BaalMcKloud

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 08:56:28 AM

BittyBoBitty
This is a separate business, you can talk about this after the platform starts working in several countries. Perhaps it will happen very quickly because it has a huge potential.
I guess that development will be really fast. Still, this is actually a financial sphere, there can be a very fast turnover of money, and hence profit.
Pay4youractivity

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 09:28:07 AM

MelhE7
Many people lost money on the collapse of real estate in 2008, but we do not say that real estate sucks. Each project should be evaluated individually. In any circumstances, there are projects that will grow and make a profit.

the question is how the team assesses the risks if there is a good plan even on a fall you can earn. i think the idea is normal, but for this market you need a couple more drivers to pull up large investors.
I can assume that the team understands this and plans some additional innovations. In general, the project looks good.

AX 1 ❱❱ Capital Appreciation Mining Token
❱❱❱ CrowdSale:  April 16, 2018  ❰❰❰
 [ White Paper ]  [ Bitcoin ANN ]  [ Facebook ]  [ Instagram ]
 [ LinkedIn ] [ Telegram ]

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: