Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 06:13:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] re:factor - New Asset in Global Crypto Economy  (Read 2001 times)
th4o

Activity: 588
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 09:37:18 AM

You are comparing different areas. Bitcoin requires special skills and understanding of the principles of crypto currency, but this system, provided a friendly interface is created, will be easier to use.
Really. Bitcoin began as an ideology. I think that in today's world, few people can be attracted by ideology. The advantage of this project is that it offers a more understandable thing - the profit from using the platform.
Even in bitcoin, the steady majority of people want only profit, they are not interested in the fundamental meaning of this system.
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
LightFork

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 09:52:26 AM

Really. Bitcoin began as an ideology. I think that in today's world, few people can be attracted by ideology. The advantage of this project is that it offers a more understandable thing - the profit from using the platform.
Even in bitcoin, the steady majority of people want only profit, they are not interested in the fundamental meaning of this system.
These are the realities, perhaps this is a problem for the crypto world. But this platform offers more simple things, what people need.

rembit77

Activity: 896
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 01:55:44 PM

These are the realities, perhaps this is a problem for the crypto world. But this platform offers more simple things, what people need.

and what is the profit to ordinary investors or speculators in such a project? if you soberly look at the chance that the project will make a profit and grow stronger than the rest of the market is still very small i think. can this negative view of the market but i try to soberly assess the chances and here it is not good with them.
bitfunnymore1

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 02:03:39 PM

Reserve
tilecuwi

Activity: 476

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 09:43:40 AM

I see that half of the amount planned for the presale has already been collected. A good result for such a complex market.
Yes, it can be regarded as a success. Given that the ICO is not yet completed, it can be assumed that this is not the final figure.
I see a lot of positive news on the market, but prices are going down. I think soon it will stop and maybe it will support this ICO.
LightFork

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 10:33:25 AM

and what is the profit to ordinary investors or speculators in such a project? if you soberly look at the chance that the project will make a profit and grow stronger than the rest of the market is still very small i think. can this negative view of the market but i try to soberly assess the chances and here it is not good with them.
In fact, it is very difficult to guess which project will be successful, we can only make assumptions. For example, I was very skeptical about Shivom or Tron. But these projects are developing and those who have invested in them in the early stages are very happy.

NewDeal

Activity: 378

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 11:10:29 AM

I see that half of the amount planned for the presale has already been collected. A good result for such a complex market.
I can assume that if the market was more positive, then the number of tokens sold would be much larger.

Whitethoughts

Activity: 336

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 12:35:07 PM

Yes, it can be regarded as a success. Given that the ICO is not yet completed, it can be assumed that this is not the final figure.
I agree with you, but external circumstances greatly influence investor sentiment. I hope in the near future we will see some improvements in the market.

Pytbo

Activity: 308

Community Manager hire me

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 01:18:57 PM

There are a few marketplaces and exchanges for trading receivables . Let's take a look at re:factor key differences.

Should a buyer of goods (debtor) fail to make a payment in a specified period of time, most of the platforms require supplier of goods (receivables seller) to repay the debt instead. Such transactions are said to be executed with recourse to receivables sellers.

Unlike on other platforms, sellers on re:factor platform can benefit from using non-recourse model. In such case a seller will get protection against debtors’ bankruptcy or late payment in addition to receivables financing. When sellers choose any of this two models (recourse or non-recourse), re:factor informs investors about the seller’s request, recommends maximum risk exposure limits and provides professional advice on associated risks. Based on that information investors will be able to make a deliberate decisions about proposed investment. A seller will be able to switch from non-recourse to a recourse transaction to facilitate the trade, should investors be unwilling to accept the risks.

Re:factor may also offer investors a bad debt protection service, so investor could obtain a right to claim a delayed payment not only to seller, but sequentially to re:factor as well. Needless to say, such option sufficiently lowers investment risks.
I think investors will be happy about this. With the help of these features they will be able to choose the most convenient strategy for themselves and manage the risk.
I like it when developers take care of users and offer them a variety of options. This is good for those who prefer to use flexible strategies in their work.
It would be nice if there was a downgrade tool. Something like a default swap.
Whitethoughts

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 10:40:54 AM

I like it when developers take care of users and offer them a variety of options. This is good for those who prefer to use flexible strategies in their work.
It seems to me that the introduction of such a tool will not be a big problem for the team if they decide to do it. This is a simpler task than the one on which the team is currently working.

BaalMcKloud

Activity: 910

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 11:05:43 AM

In fact, it is very difficult to guess which project will be successful, we can only make assumptions. For example, I was very skeptical about Shivom or Tron. But these projects are developing and those who have invested in them in the early stages are very happy.
Good idea. But I think that financial projects have an advantage over those projects that are oriented to industrial production or something like that.
LightFork

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 11:20:47 AM

Good idea. But I think that financial projects have an advantage over those projects that are oriented to industrial production or something like that.
Do you think so because the financial sector has a fast turnover of money?

th4o

Activity: 588

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 09:45:07 AM

In any case, people's interest in the platform will be beneficial for the entire industry, a certain part of them will be interested in the ideological component of the industry.
Pytbo

Activity: 308

Community Manager hire me

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 10:14:00 AM

It seems to me that the introduction of such a tool will not be a big problem for the team if they decide to do it. This is a simpler task than the one on which the team is currently working.
I agree with you. I think in the process of working the team should create all the instruments of the financial market in order to attract the largest number of users.
Holopopstyir

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 10:28:21 AM

I agree with you, but external circumstances greatly influence investor sentiment. I hope in the near future we will see some improvements in the market.
Your desire began to come true  Cheesy
The market is growing, and some coins have begun to make X-s.

DarcMatter   The Future of Decentralized Financial Services   Whitepaper
Token Sale   ANN Thread   Twitter   Telegram
luckyman0160

Activity: 210
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 03:28:43 PM

I cant get the concept of this project correctly. I didn't find information in the ann, so i want to read the whitepaper and to see your website, but i could not find any links

Whitethoughts

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 10:58:00 AM

Your desire began to come true  Cheesy
The market is growing, and some coins have begun to make X-s.
Now there was a slight inhibition of growth due to a minimal negative. I'm sure that in the future the growth will continue. At the moment, the news background is positive.

tilecuwi

Activity: 476

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 11:42:29 AM

I can assume that if the market was more positive, then the number of tokens sold would be much larger.
I agree with you. But the market began to recover actively and I think that if this trend continues, the project will very quickly collect the necessary amount of money.
LightFork

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 11:00:55 AM

In any case, people's interest in the platform will be beneficial for the entire industry, a certain part of them will be interested in the ideological component of the industry.
Indeed, there will be a complex of positive consequences from the successful implementation of the platform. I hope this will lead to more global changes.

Whitethoughts

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 11:16:38 AM

I agree with you. But the market began to recover actively and I think that if this trend continues, the project will very quickly collect the necessary amount of money.
A certain time has passed and we can say that on average the market has really become green. I think this will have a positive effect on the ongoing ICO.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: