Bitcoin Forum
July 04, 2024, 03:10:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Suchapp review. ICO just opened  (Read 142 times)
ckcharlie (OP)

Activity: 89
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 04:22:24 PM

Suchapp ICO just opened.
Here's one I've been bullish about since the Feb pre-sale. same marketing team as Open platform.
They had a brief moment when 20000 users were on the investor portal but they have got it up and running again with very little delay. With Eth at it's current price SPS is cheap at $0.03 To streamline the crowdsale there is no KYC before purchase for amounts under $10000 (KYC will be after crowdsale)

help a brother out if you are going in on suchapp and use Referral code Ku944Y once inside the investor portal.

"Why I'm going to invest in Suchapp".

There has been some buzz recently as Suchapp gears up to their ICO on the 25th of May. After a rotten Q1 in the crypto market the ico was delayed. Now with the market somewhat recovered the ICO is going to happen and excitement is building. I discovered suchapp in early January and invested in the presale at the end of February after doing some research. What I discovered has convinced me the ICO launch and the App has a lot of promise. In fact, it’s a social media game changer…It’s likely I’ll drop a bit more in at the ICO.

So what do I like about it…quite a lot. Let’s take a quick snapshot of the main features:
• Best-of-Class Messaging with the privacy of the blockchain (take note Facebook)
• live 4-way video conferencing/ group chat with voip
• 4K photo, video, video editing and live filters
• can easily create private or open (public) groups of any size with powerful management capabilities
• location based GPS radar – you can search in your local area, join nearby groups, use when you travel to find activities or like minded individuals or groups nearby. Find B&B’s, hiking trails etc. Or use for marketing your business to promote to people nearby.
• Integrated digital wallet – the first social media app to integrate crypto and the blockchain. Store, shop and transact with Suchapp tokens and any Ethereum based currency
• Powerful Marketing Functionality - reward your fans with customisable loyalty programs using SPS coin.

The best thing is these vast array of functions are being targeted both for business and also personal use. Yes, it doubles as personal social media and a business marketing tool. This is great because along with the personal use cases business’ can easily market themselves and integrate digital currency functions without a lot of technical know how or budget. I see this as a big thing for small to medium sized business and could be huge in the less developed nations of the world.

So how does Suchapp stack up against other social media Apps: It’s really a no brainer. Suchapp buries the competition.
Check out the comparison table image from the suchapp whitepaper.

I can see a lot of users coming to the Party after the Beta App is publically released in July. Some examples might include;
As a social media tool. Families /Friends creating private groups and 4-way chat, 4K Pictures and Video to keep in touch.
Travellers using Suchapp as they roam the world to find out what’s nearby to eat, to do, to see.
Social influencers using groups to market themselves and SPS to create loyalty programs.
Artists creating groups to market their Art /photography /music and selling using the crypto functionality.
Restaurants or other business’ using ‘Radar’ to promote and SPS to create loyalty programs.
Taxi drivers in underdeveloped nations using Suchapp to book fares and get paid through the app in crypto.

Suchapp has all the ingredients to grow huge…All the functionality will likely entice new users and the viral marketing aspect of social media will do the rest. The Suchapp marketing team will also be offering competitions and strategies in the initial stages of release to grow the user base. And as it grows the use and value of the SPS token should grow as well.

ICO Data and useful stuff:
Token name: SP coin (SPS)

Hard cap: $40,000,000.00

Total Supply of SPS Tokens: 2,500,000,000

Projected SPS Tokens for Sale: 1,250,000,000

Projected SPS Tokens for Distribution:1,250,000,000

Accepted Currencies: ETH, BTC, BCH and LTC
The ICO price of each token will be $0.05 (note with the contract and ETH price right now this is $0.03)
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: