Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 06:15:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for 1.1 BTC loan, 1.21 repaid in 30 days at the latest.  (Read 613 times)
Khanduras (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

Movin' on up.

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 06:59:37 AM
Last edit: January 23, 2014, 07:35:54 AM by Khanduras

Looking for a BTC1.1 loan to invest in new hardware to be paid back with 10% interest (BTC1.21) within 30 days tops, accounting for possible major difficulty increases. It's most likely to be paid off sooner, as I currently have 240GHash of mining power, and my future total pending purchase after the loan will be 420GHash, delivered within a week.  According to many calculators, this will yield BTC0.11 per day for the current difficulty and BTC0.09 per day during the next.

Unfortunately, I have no collateral of such value to offer, however I can say that I have done this successfully in the past with a higher amount of bitcoins risked.

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask. I am also open to negotiation, however I do wish to get this loan done as quickly and painlessly as possible. Thanks for your time and consideration.

[ Edit: Proof of current hash rates ]

Bitcoin Address: 1N1sex4rktWdxBJcFTczYZF5Xa75C47j4c                 |
Mining Income Address: 15wgpV7fDN8fVYn1q9QaPb9XSLjGRhry5L    |
Khanduras (OP)

Movin' on up.

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 08:30:30 PM

Well, as I figured, this received no bites. I assume this is purely due to lack of collateral? I honestly don't see what else the issue could be.

In the off chance that the issue is lack of proof of hashing power to return the payment with, one could simply check the bitcoin mining address listed in my signature.I could also take pictures of the devices doing the mining if that would be requested.  I also plan on posting the proof of purchase for the AntMiner I plan on ordering with the assistance of this loan the moment it gets placed.

If if is the plan for providing a return, as stated in the opening post, I'm more than willing to discuss this with the person making the loan.

ACTUAL estimated payback time is in two weeks. I was hoping to get this loan before the next difficulty increase to make payback even quicker.

Kouye

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

Cuddling, censored, unicorn-shaped troll.

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 12:42:32 AM

Well, as I figured, this received no bites. I assume this is purely due to lack of collateral? I honestly don't see what else the issue could be.

In the off chance that the issue is lack of proof of hashing power to return the payment with, one could simply check the bitcoin mining address listed in my signature.I could also take pictures of the devices doing the mining if that would be requested.  I also plan on posting the proof of purchase for the AntMiner I plan on ordering with the assistance of this loan the moment it gets placed.

If if is the plan for providing a return, as stated in the opening post, I'm more than willing to discuss this with the person making the loan.

ACTUAL estimated payback time is in two weeks. I was hoping to get this loan before the next difficulty increase to make payback even quicker.

You don't need a loan, you need patience.
You just have 13 days to wait before you get the 1.4 BTC. Smiley
Antminers might even be cheaper, by then!

[OVER] RIDDLES 2nd edition --- this was claimed. Look out for 3rd edition!
I won't ever ask for a loan nor offer any escrow service. If I do, please consider my account as hacked.
Khanduras (OP)

Movin' on up.

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 02:00:40 AM
Last edit: January 23, 2014, 02:43:12 AM by Khanduras

You don't need a loan, you need patience.
You just have 13 days to wait before you get the 1.4 BTC. Smiley
Antminers might even be cheaper, by then!

You know as well as I do that when it comes to bitcoins, patience doesn't provide much of a reward when it comes to mining. I only have 230GHash right now, so I'm not sure how you figure 14 days. More like a month and a half. Besides, by then the difficulty would have increased twice, putting me right back at where I am now as far as earnings are concerned with the purchase. The point is to get ahead, not maintain what I have.

I do have a 2TH Black Arrow ordered, but by the time THAT ships, 2TH will likely be the equivalent of mining with 2GH these days. :p

Khanduras (OP)

Movin' on up.

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 07:22:01 AM

Price of hardware dropped a bit plus less required due to mining with currently available hardware. Asking for BTC1.1 to be repaid with ten percent interest.

Still worth a shot, I suppose.

Khanduras (OP)

Movin' on up.

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 07:37:13 AM

Added proof of current hash rate, just incase anyone doubts my ability to repay the loan on time. Currently ~240GH/sec, moving to 420GH as soon as I can afford an AntMiner. This loan is to do exactly that - be able to afford an AntMiner.

And before anyone mentions ghash.io and their soon-to-be 51% ownership... I know, I know.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: