Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 03:35:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Top 10 Coins you would invest in June 2018?  (Read 617 times)
BuHoBeH

Activity: 640
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 12:25:54 PM

GRAFT  Wink
NEO  Smiley
Waves   Cheesy
Travis726

Activity: 102
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 12:28:45 PM

xsn.  Their site stakenet.io is going live in June and may be HUGE.  It is just starting to gain momentum (been green the last few days)... You may regret not picking some up Wink
friends1980
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1059

nutildah-III / NFT2021-04-01

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 01:16:21 PM

WAVES, SYS, NCASH if you don't care for the classic ones. If you do: BTC, LTC and ETH of course, but I'm quite sure you can't go wrong with any of the top 10.

nutildah-III - First BitcoinTalk NFT Transaction ever - 2021-04-01 [666 fBTC]
pipashu

Activity: 105

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 01:39:27 PM

I'm not going to invest any kind of token now. The price is too unstable now. I'll wait and see.
PirateHunterr

Activity: 36
Merit: 12

Mountains in my mind.

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 01:47:08 PM

My bet would be on:

TRON: Main net Launch and Possible BitTorrent buy
EOS: Main net launch and possible 1 million TPS mark reach

BNB: Stable and have real value. If they launch Fiat or Decentralized Exchange than this will turn out to be a really good investment. No downside.
NEO: Good adoption rate and GAS as passive income, AIRDROP for Holders. It is cheap now.

Can you please suggest me good material in C++ for Blockchain?
I want to learn about how to fork the network & create similar Chain
2Pac

Activity: 749
Merit: 507

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 01:55:00 PM

I can't even find 4 good coins for June yet you ask for 10 coins. I don't expect a rally for altcoin market, I don't think many of them rise. I would rather stay in fiat or BTC for Summer. If I had to choose altcoins I'd pick ETH, NEO, PAL and SALT.
yoonah

Activity: 231
Merit: 100

Presale is live!

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 02:28:37 PM

I'm eyeing Siacoin,Neo,Monero and ADA these are some of the coins that I want to add in my portfolio because they are good coins and the I've been following the project specially with SC and Neo.

BattleZeo

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

Global loyalty & rewards

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 08:15:51 PM

What are your top 10 coins that you would invest in June 2018?

Why June is so special? My top coins in this year are BTC ETH LTC iota BNB xrp eos ada. ETH has half of portion in my investment portfolio.

zeaderza

Activity: 896
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 05:25:58 AM

I'm not going to invest any kind of token now. The price is too unstable now. I'll wait and see.
It is better to go for investing of your money into some crypto coin other than that of the investing in either tokens or the ICOs. Right now, the market value of most of the digital coins is far low and that this is actually a very good opportunity for all of us to go for buying of the coins in which we want to invest. Investing in bitcoin, ETH, ripple, neo and litecoin is a very good option.
lllaqpt

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 06:07:23 AM

Maybe a dozen and not typed, but there is ether, neo, eos, cardano, stratis, nano, stellar, monero and 0x or Zilliqa.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
bitsmola

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 06:12:13 AM

It is better to go for investing of your money into some crypto coin other than that of the investing in either tokens or the ICOs. Right now, the market value of most of the digital coins is far low and that this is actually a very good opportunity for all of us to go for buying of the coins in which we want to invest. Investing in bitcoin, ETH, ripple, neo and litecoin is a very good option.
It is strange, but nobody have a gambings platform on blockchain.. Hm.. This part of market is empy... Example EDG doesnt have a self platform, only a good idea, 2 years..
But now is starting the fisrt project, who have self platform. It is WINSTARS.
Their ico will start 3.06. And on ico everybody can test their platform. Platform work on smartcontracs. It will be very good project.
Presentation
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Ok342zuWS0 eng
Web site
https://winstars.io/ru/?ref=evnxbQX3
What are think about it
wndrbr3d

Activity: 914
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 09:04:04 AM

I`m going to invest in some ICOs, my choice is to invest in both: NEON Exchange (Yep, I won the lottery  Smiley) & Liquidity network.
If NEO will go under 40$, I would also pick up it.
merrillolive

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 09:07:34 AM

I can't even find 4 good coins for June yet you ask for 10 coins. I don't expect a rally for altcoin market, I don't think many of them rise. I would rather stay in fiat or BTC for Summer. If I had to choose altcoins I'd pick ETH, NEO, PAL and SALT.
Yes, he must be rich enough to invest in 10 pennies so I think that ETH and BTC are two pennies not to mention anymore, because these two pennies if held the longer they will The bigger the profit. The third coin I would like to mention here is the VIT, which may come in at the end of June, and find out what benefits it has for us.
Coins.co

Activity: 9

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 11:08:54 AM

Focus on coins/tokens with upcoming major updates or implementations. Change in the concensus algorithm, moving to own platform, implementing new features - all these things, if the happen properly can lead to a huge rise in price. It's a little bit of a gamble because with every new thing problems and setbacks can accure. Also people might buy the coin/token for the same reason and try to sell it for profit after the changes so you should wait some time to see the direction in which the price is going. Hope this helps and best of luck,guys !
Killrbit

Activity: 224
Merit: 31

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 11:22:20 AM

Well assuming an investment from a long term point of view, it is most advisable to stick to coins that are pretty established or have a good use case/ fundamental value. I would suggest not looking beyond the top 15-25 coin on cmc. In my opinion the coins that probably has the best use cases are the platform coins/ privacy coins and of course the main pure currency coins.  Of course a case could also be made for dexes, i mean they obviously have massive use case, however its still debatable whether they can succeed on a large scale relative to the centralized exchanges, in an environment where governments will most likely look very unfavourably towards non KYC trading.

Either ways heres my list

BTC
Ether
Monero
Z cash
EOS( though perhaps wait after mainet launch is case it dumps)
NEO
Lisk
Cardano
BNB (best hedge for exposure to a dex as they plan to do a dex in the future and even if they fail its a great exchange)

░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓************** DFINANCE is New Age of DEFI **************▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓▓* Bitcointalk ▐  TwitterReddit ▐  Telegram ▐  Github ▐  Discord *▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓** A Non-Code Platform for Decentralized Trading Instruments **▓▓▓▒▒░░
cabin

Activity: 604
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 11:23:43 AM

The top 10 coin that I will invest in June will be some of the best top 20 coin in the coinmarketcap but the ones that looks more potential to me are bitcoin, ethereum, litecoin, neo, and waves.
altcointalk14

Activity: 751
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 11:31:53 AM

Next time check different sites because there is a lot posts about best coin for every month.

Now good option to invest is ethereum, eos, bitcoin of course and neo
daniem matrin crypto

Activity: 2

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 12:19:46 PM

i cant suggest top 10 coins...but the CRYPTO projects which has good concept and are viable are (ill be mentioning the coin/token names):
1)xrp

2)EOS

3)PEP TOKEN

4)Silk chain coins

5)IRYO
LSt56

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 03:07:37 PM

everyone must have their own opinions about the coins they choose. so did I, in the early hours I prefer to do some research on 50 big coin in coinmarketcap.

rayk

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 03:37:38 PM

I would invest in bitcoin, neo, qtum, oax, stakenet, Sia, digibyte, dash, tron and ripple. That would be pretty good portfolio if I was to choose 10 coins for investing.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: