Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 11:25:25 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Deeedcoin sales phase opens tomorrow  (Read 94 times)
Whybuycrypto (OP)

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 05:01:35 PM

Good luck to Deedcoin with their sales phase that begins tomorrow! Great product and great team! I hope they do well.
ICOhmy

Activity: 62

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 05:04:27 PM

Good luck to Deedcoin with their sales phase that begins tomorrow! Great product and great team! I hope they do well.
I like their product as well. People are paying way too much in real estate commissions! This platform makes a lot of sense and solves a real problem in real estate today.
Cryptowhynot

Activity: 46

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 05:07:53 PM

I wish them luck as well. It looks like this project is beginning to get legs.
TeamDeedCoin

Activity: 213
Merit: 1

Tokenize and Discount Real Estate Commission

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 05:15:45 PM

As always, thank you for your continued support. Keep your eyes our for our newly revamped website and whitepaper! We are really excited about it!

Donate us Merit please!

https://www.deedcoinlaunch.com

media@deedcoinlaunch.com
ICOhmy

Activity: 62

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 05:21:27 PM

As always, thank you for your continued support. Keep your eyes our for our newly revamped website and whitepaper! We are really excited about it!
It's been easy to support you knowing you have a real product that is already proven in the marketplace. Excited to see what your dev team came up with for a new website!
coinporch

Activity: 1036
Merit: 252

Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 05:30:08 PM

i mark about the great product from your quotes,
but, what kind of product this deeedcoin offered to their investors ?

Cryptowhynot

Activity: 46

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 05:50:34 PM

It will be interesting to see how well this project does. It would seem anyone buying or selling a home would want to jump all over this to save thousands in commission dollars.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: