Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 10:09:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [Cryptostocks]GET365 - Getcoin365 Clarification please  (Read 1996 times)
thy (OP)

Activity: 685
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 12:50:55 PM

Can we get some clarification on what you actually mean from someone in the get365 team.

In the contract/stocks description https://cryptostocks.com/securities/72 it say
"...Getcoin365 will be offering 20,000 shares at .05BTC per share....All shares will be paid a dividend of 4.25% per annum paid monthly based on the IPO pricing of .05BTC per share"

in the announcement https://cryptostocks.com/announcements/519 you then say

"....
3. Why does your IPO only state it’s a 4.25% dividend ?
-We made a mistake, yes that’s right we did!
We will be paying the 4.25% pa dividend until we are live.
Then our fee share structure will apply     

4. What’s your fee share structure?
-2% of all fee’s generated
..."

Does that mean
1 The stock owners on cryptostocks will get 4.25%(~0,35% per month) in yearly dividend + 2% of the fees generated divided on the 20 000 stocks from when the site goes live the 28 jan onwards or...

2 Do you mean that from the 28 jan onwards people will only get 2% of the fees and no fixed yearly dividend.

Also your IPO of 20 000 stocks at 0,05 btc each, thats 1000 btc for witch the stockowner will get 1/50(2%) of the generated fees, so basically a valuation of the yet to start site at around 50 000 btc, that sounds a bit high...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jdogg2020

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 19, 2014, 03:57:15 AM

I'm starting to think getcoin365 was just another cryptostocks scam. They've missed their deadline for a second time with no updates, and worst yet there are 0 purchase orders on cryptostocks so investors have no chance to get money back out. When will cryptostocks begin to take responsibility for hosting a site that makes it easy for people to scam people?
GT3000

Activity: 129
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 19, 2014, 03:59:55 AM

I'm starting to think getcoin365 was just another cryptostocks scam. They've missed their deadline for a second time with no updates, and worst yet there are 0 purchase orders on cryptostocks so investors have no chance to get money back out. When will cryptostocks begin to take responsibility for hosting a site that makes it easy for people to scam people?

Probably never if we're being honest.
dunkbc

Activity: 17

View Profile
February 19, 2014, 09:45:34 AM

are there any good news about cryptostocks ?
Is havelock the way to go ?
thy (OP)

View Profile
February 19, 2014, 08:04:50 PM

Get365 has raised IPO flag sometime after the 4 feb, that clears the exciting order book and no one can put up any sell-orders and you can only put up buy stocks from get365 at there IPOprice.
No announcement from get365 that they did raise the IPO flag even. get365 did have open trades for 40+ days before they stopped peoples abillity to freely trade in it. There's one thing if a company already in the contract announces that they will have a IPO flag and for what period it will be like that, then people have a choice whether or not they want to invest in something with no liquidity for a certain period but cryptostocks should still clearly announce such new features and stocks that have the IPO flag active should have a it cleary visible both on the list of projects and on the page you buy there shares.

But allowing companys to raise IPOflag at any time without offering anyone thats already invested to sell there stocks as the condition they invested in has changed is totally unresonable that cryptostocks have started to allow that, especially on stocks that was started before the IPOflag excisted.
I wounder if cryptostocks like to compensate everyone that possibly might loose bitcoins because of that cryptostock made this change without even announcing it and added the possibillity for scamcompanys to lock shareholders in without any warning whatsoever.

jdogg2020

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 02:39:57 AM

Get365 has raised IPO flag sometime after the 4 feb, that clears the exciting order book and no one can put up any sell-orders and you can only put up buy stocks from get365 at there IPOprice.
No announcement from get365 that they did raise the IPO flag even. get365 did have open trades for 40+ days before they stopped peoples abillity to freely trade in it. There's one thing if a company already in the contract announces that they will have a IPO flag and for what period it will be like that, then people have a choice whether or not they want to invest in something with no liquidity for a certain period but cryptostocks should still clearly announce such new features and stocks that have the IPO flag active should have a it cleary visible both on the list of projects and on the page you buy there shares.

But allowing companys to raise IPOflag at any time without offering anyone thats already invested to sell there stocks as the condition they invested in has changed is totally unresonable that cryptostocks have started to allow that, especially on stocks that was started before the IPOflag excisted.
I wounder if cryptostocks like to compensate everyone that possibly might loose bitcoins because of that cryptostock made this change without even announcing it and added the possibillity for scamcompanys to lock shareholders in without any warning whatsoever.

Exactly! Being able to raise the IPO flag whenever and with no warning may be good for the "companies" that have shares on cryptostocks but it certainly isn't good for the investor's. I've tried to contact cryptostocks and getcoin365 but I haven't gotten any response from either of them. I guess i'm out my money on this one but cryptostocks will eventually lose all their investors if they continually let fake companies scam people and don't do anything about it.
thy (OP)

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 08:39:35 AM

Exactly! Being able to raise the IPO flag whenever and with no warning may be good for the "companies" that have shares on cryptostocks but it certainly isn't good for the investor's. I've tried to contact cryptostocks and getcoin365 but I haven't gotten any response from either of them. I guess i'm out my money on this one but cryptostocks will eventually lose all their investors if they continually let fake companies scam people and don't do anything about it.
Yea it's really terrible decision cryptostocks made, as it's now it's clearly misused by many companys/issuer as far as i see it and CS should compensate any investors that will get trapped in a potential scam because of it as they haven't announced the change and it's not fair to the investors as it's now.

They really need to setup rules for how IPO flags is allowed to be used, for example lets say 4 weeks/1 months warning in advance on coming IPOflags for company with none as verification level and maby just 2 weeks warning for company's that have advanced verification as you as a investor have at least some knowledge about who's behind those company then it would also put some incentive for serious company's to increase there verification level if they feel the need for using IPOflags and have max-lengths for how long a IPO flag can be set lets say max 1 week for company's with none as verification and 2-3 weeks for company's with advanced verification. That would put some reasonable balance between the "company's"/issuers and the investors and still allow those that feel the need to issue some more stocks get some breathing room even if the price they set isn't spot on what the market is allowed to pay for the.

This would give a maximum of 1 week IPO 4 week open trade, 1 week IPO 4 week open trade... for a company with none as verification And 2 week IPO 2 week open trade, 2 week IPO 2 week open trade...... for a a company with advanced verification witch i would say balance the interest of the issuer and investors good.

The initial IPO flag if company's want to set them immediately at the start of the listing can be slightly longer as people would know what to expect then but still have to be limited to some degree, having IPOflags for many months is not serious in any case so i would say a maximum of 2 weeks for company's with none as verification and 4 weeks for a company with advanced verification.

There should also be sent out an automatic announcement when a company sets IPO flag.

There should also be a clear indication on company's in the listing of all projects if they have IPOflag set and also clearly shown on the page where you but the company's stocks. As it's now with no indication a person new to CS may not know understand that there stocks will be locked in for an unknown amount of time if they buy into a company and they most likely don't know how to check whether or not a company with only 1 sell-order actually have or not have IPO flag(you can simply put in a sell-order for 100 stock even if you don't have any shares in the company in question) at 500 btc per share or some silly amount and you will get the message "IPO active, you can only place buy orders at the current ask price." but like i say a newbie on CS most likely have no clue to how to find that out.

ponchoman

Activity: 39

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 11:20:12 AM

What made you guys invest in this ?
I'm genuinely asking.
thy (OP)

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 12:14:23 PM

I'm genuinely asking.
I diden't invest in them and hope others avoid them to.

jdogg2020

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 02:13:13 AM

I'm genuinely asking.

I bought 5 shares. At the time they were communicating frequently and had released the demo of the website. They actually seemed pretty legit, and obviously I thought they would open their trading platform on time. I didn't notice they had raised the IPO flag until they missed their deadline and I went to sell my shares that I found that I couldn't.
hashme

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 05:53:28 AM

Getcoin365.com :
-45 days•14 hours

How are things going?

I pay back 50% commissions to my referrals
https://www.okcoin.com/?invid=2013370
Fair sites only.
thy (OP)

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 11:56:28 AM

Getcoin365.com :
-45 days•14 hours

How are things going?
Thats a good question, they haven't made any announcements the last months on CS and today is the last day for them to pay there monthly dividend as it's the last of the month or they will be in violation of there contract with the shareholders.

hashme

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 01:01:51 PM

No response, no dividends, no announcements.

So, we can conclude that Getcoin365 goes out of business.   
Embarrassed (Yeah, this is just an euphemism).

Alack!

Fair sites only.
hashme

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 06:29:40 AM

Is there any way to punish them?

Fair sites only.
bourne704

Activity: 7

View Profile
April 12, 2014, 01:04:05 AM

Does anyone know who they are at all?
thy (OP)

View Profile
April 12, 2014, 05:54:13 PM

Does anyone know who they are at all?
Kumala/Cryptostocks should have the IP(s) GET365 log in from but apart from that there probably isent much info known on most issuer that has "none" as verification level on Cryptostock.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: