Bitcoin Forum
August 05, 2024, 02:21:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 60,000 BTC for sale, for USD, must pass KYC/AML, up to 14% discount [CLOSED]  (Read 415 times)
akinz4

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 10:35:44 AM

60,000 BTC for sale for USD. Must pass KYC/AML. Up to 14% discount (best offer). 6% spread split between brokers. Must have escrow agreement, from escrow service of your choosing. No Satoshi transactions or signed statements permitted. Feel free to anonymize escrow agreement. Closing via escrow. No online (OTC) exchanges permitted. Prefer licensed broker, but that's not my concern. Please send escrow agreement and contact information and I will arrange conference with director of investment banking & finance.

Buyer uses The TMF Group as his escrow
The buyer will only use TMF group as he has money in escrow there to cover up to 500k bitcoins ready and waiting. Buyer needs seller to accept that escrow and an offer of 10/7 or better.
Regards.

Akinola
akinzonline@gmai.com
Thempanince

Activity: 146
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 05:28:20 PM

60,000 BTC for sale for USD. Must pass KYC/AML. Up to 14% discount (best offer). 6% spread split between brokers. Must have escrow agreement, from escrow service of your choosing. No Satoshi transactions or signed statements permitted. Feel free to anonymize escrow agreement. Closing via escrow. No online (OTC) exchanges permitted. Prefer licensed broker, but that's not my concern. Please send escrow agreement and contact information and I will arrange conference with director of investment banking & finance.

Buyer uses The TMF Group as his escrow
The buyer will only use TMF group as he has money in escrow there to cover up to 500k bitcoins ready and waiting. Buyer needs seller to accept that escrow and an offer of 10/7 or better.
Regards.

Akinola
akinzonline@gmai.com

stay away from idiots claiming to be using tmf as it released a press release stating that these are all fakes and they are investigating these scammers.

https://www.tmf-group.com/en/news-insights/press-releases/2018/april/escrow-agreement/
starrychloe (OP)

Activity: 16

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 06:23:20 PM

stay away from idiots claiming to be using tmf as it released a press release stating that these are all fakes and they are investigating these scammers.

https://www.tmf-group.com/en/news-insights/press-releases/2018/april/escrow-agreement/

Thanks for the warning. I will give up looking and stop checking messages on Friday. I've contacted 3 people from private messages but have not received a reply yet.

@akinz4 Skype says you are in Nigeria. I'm not saying there isn't a broker in Nigeria, but with your profits, you may consider setting up shop in London, Geneva, or some other financial hub, especially trying to buy $3.7B worth of commodities.
Martin75

Activity: 12

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 06:50:12 PM

Contact me at Telegram if you are looking for real and passed KYC AML Buyers @ZoNi75

For all people here which have no plan from this Business, 60k BTC is a small Amount 😉
palbtc

Activity: 2

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 11:38:38 PM

Are you open to selling 2500 btc at discount? I have verified buyer ready to move. Telegram: palbtc.
Will sign KYC, AML, LOI and prefer if you have legal involved too.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: