Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 04:24:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Have you got this problem too with Cryptsy?  (Read 714 times)
samysamy1 (OP)

Activity: 490
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 02:53:47 PM

I have traded some coins and this shows up in my trade history as well. The problem is that the coins that I have traded have been deducted form my balance but the bought coins don't show up (haven't been added to my balance).

Is this normal and how long do I have to wait? I assume that the person I bought the coins from hasn't the coins anymore and that they are with Cryptsy. Is this true?

Angry Angry Angry

Elendariel

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 02:56:24 PM

I have the same problem, canceled a sell order...took like a good 20 mins and they came back but with the next sell order i got the items sold but bitcoins never returned to my balance !

Edit: Now they came back a bit faster, i think cryptsy is under a load it can't handle atm -.-

Found me helpful? Feel free to assist me too! : LTC  - Lf3JRFRNqdaFg6CF8931XoYBZABEPSUtit
                                                                    BTC   - 182izToMh6JXqRRYBZS4PKgyMgYpcPEZZ4
                                                                        IOC - idTCxXXB3Wz7Tk2CVq3VEKTdytrWPywaU6
raskul

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 02:59:26 PM

i believe it's just lag.. and it all depending on the coin you are sending... some coins will land quicker than others, for obvious reasons. i'm sure they'll show up eventually.  Undecided

tips    1APp826DqjJBdsAeqpEstx6Q8hD4urac8a
bigb159

Activity: 163
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 02:59:42 PM

I have the same problem, canceled a sell order...took like a good 20 mins and they came back but with the next sell order i got the items sold but bitcoins never returned to my balance !

Edit: Now they came back a bit faster, i think cryptsy is under a load it can't handle atm -.-

Cryptsy doesn't seem to handle high traffic well.
Mordillo

Activity: 70

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 03:01:52 PM

Same problem here. I'm totally pissed off with this cryptsy site. My BTC amount shows 0 after buying some EAC and no answer to my tickets. I'm sitting here now watching how i lose money every minute. Impossible to do day trading.

VERY UNPROFESSIONAL!!!!
lonesoul

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 03:04:43 PM

I have traded some coins and this shows up in my trade history as well. The problem is that the coins that I have traded have been deducted form my balance but the bought coins don't show up (haven't been added to my balance).

Is this normal and how long do I have to wait? I assume that the person I bought the coins from hasn't the coins anymore and that they are with Cryptsy. Is this true?

Angry Angry Angry

It all depends on the coin you are buying.

I had some troubles with doge coin, but it was simply down to the amount of people trade/withdrawing/depositing at the same time.

Today i was again trading DogeCoins (i love the big swings) and it would be 60-90 seconds for the BTC/Doge coins to refresh on my screen and become available again.

In the past i have ended up losing some coins, but when contacting support they eventually got to the ticket (they were in the middle of huge slowness issues when this happened, which were caused by another exchange shutting down and there were a flood of new users/old user returning)

The site is getting better (i just read a forum post from the big boss at Cryptsy saying they will be increasing their user capacity another 3 fold this week) so the site is constantly getting improved (i believe it was middle of december they had their last hardware upgrade)

They do have their haters though, It seems like when people lose a few cents worth of coins they are often the people that scream the loudest about how bad the site is, then they get their coins returned and carry on trading there nice and happilly until once again they run into a problem (not always caused by cryptsy) and their toys get thrown everywhere!

im sure the coins will appear, if they havent after a little while, it would be best to contact support ( the link is at the bottom of the cryptsy page on the right hand side) they are often busy but will get to your ticket asap!

Please click this link-> https://mcxnow.com/?r=Stuartnorth       (The link is a referral link, it costs you nothing, but provides a little bonus for me if you click through to the site. Please help feed my baby. Thanks :-) )
samysamy1 (OP)

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 04:07:24 PM

People are loosing money  Angry

I traded LTC/BTC and still after an hour nothing happened and no answer from support.
Mordillo

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 04:12:06 PM

People are loosing money  Angry

I traded LTC/BTC and still after an hour nothing happened and no answer from support.

Same here. Very annoying! Angry
12gaFacelift

Activity: 277

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 04:18:01 PM

they do not care what happen they are making money anyway

Never argue with idiots, they just drag you down to their level then beat you with experience. ~ *CANADA ONLY* Colloidal Silver Wire Rod - 12 Gauge Pure Silver .9999 - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=775964.0

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=731923.0
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1323657.0
Kenshin

Activity: 280

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 04:20:57 PM

Angry Angry Angry

Refresh the page, that way you can get it instantly.
samysamy1 (OP)

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 04:41:27 PM

Angry Angry Angry

Refresh the page, that way you can get it instantly.

Sorry doesn't work.
FlyForFun

Activity: 243

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 04:47:54 PM

Angry Angry Angry

yes its normal, just wait a little longer..

divinity

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 04:48:23 PM

They do have their haters though, It seems like when people lose a few cents worth of coins they are often the people that scream the loudest about how bad the site is, then they get their coins returned and carry on trading there nice and happilly until once again they run into a problem (not always caused by cryptsy) and their toys get thrown everywhere!

So you've got a whole Litecoin as your investment. There are those of us who rely upon placing their funds on a site that will return our trades in a timely fashion. When funds are held 10-20 minutes after a purchase or trade, it can make all the difference between gaining or losing hundreds of dollars.

You're trying to buy LTC as the price is dropping but your BTC is locked away as Cryptsy is lagged yet again. Until the BTC comes back you can only watch in frustration. By the time the funds are back, the price has gone up again. Opportunity lost.

The 'haters' have every right to complain.
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 04:50:13 PM

always wait for refund(if you close an order) before placing another order
samysamy1 (OP)

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 05:46:06 PM

always wait for refund(if you close an order) before placing another order

Again: The transaction has already taken place and can be viewed in my trade history.
The BTC has been deducted from my account as well, but I still haven't received the purchased LTC. I could have made some profit but now I see that it's plumping down. When I can continue to trade is one big ?
holzer

Activity: 392

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 07:53:36 AM

I canceled a trade sell order and my coins are missing for over 90 mins now. Doesn't seem like the usual delay from lag. EAC is on a huge heater and I can't sell my coins grrrrrr I'm so upset.

If anyone from Cryptsy sees this, my username is hotlava. help!
PyroTekNeks

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 08:04:13 AM

It's "lag". I think it's partly because of their process.
I understand they get lots of volume, but they should have servers that can handle when there's a ton of people on the site.

I've had the same problem, so has a lot of other people...it usually always show up. Patience.
But it does make you think twice about trading at Cryptsy. CoinedUp is slow. CoinEx is perfect to me. Interface is simple, nice, and quick.

http://scrypt.cc?ref=baaai
^^^SCRYPT CLOUD MINING SITE!!!^^^
resonance

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 08:11:19 AM

Sometimes logging off for several minutes and logging in again works for me.

Usually a good 10-15 minutes.of waiting
elixir

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 04:36:33 PM

thats dogelag for you guys  Roll Eyes

OPEC oc2E9cQ4StgaMW2a18pKuZGe5h9RZdLL9c

Non nobis solum, sed omnibus! - Franko

Ɖ ~ DSNJ49NdZM4KjLHfPSYEGWKRn7wSC4bWqi
Pages: [1]
  Print