Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 10:27:01 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How Zealeum Can Succeed As An ICO  (Read 79 times)
CryptoGenius10 (OP)

Activity: 78
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 08:06:42 PM

Zealeum's Target Market:
I first stumbled across Zealeum a few weeks ago when researching ICO's. Zealeum sparked my attention because the industry that they are targeting is unbelievably massive. After reading more about Zealeum I decided to analyze the ICO and breakdown potential components needed for success.

For starters, the health care industry in my country (United States) is abysmal. Hundreds of dollars for shots, thousands of dollars for life saving surgeries, massive up-charges for basic health care utensils ect. If Zealeum has the ability to penetrate this market, then why couldn't they generate success?

What Is Zealeum & What Utilitarian Use Does This Token Have:

Zealeum plans on allowing users to sell their personal health care information in exchange for their token. Users can then use that token to purchase various wellness products. I like this idea because we already have our information siphoned everyday! Why not sell information that we don't need to keep private? Most people don't care about their health information being confidential. As a matter of fact it tends to be a hindrance when trying to relay info to other family members ect.

I like the concept of this ICO. We need to be proactive in being healthy & making smart life choices. This token is not developing a complex IOT network or creating something that the average crypto investor wouldn't understand. The concept that Zealeum has outlined is straightforward, but its simplicity is one of its advantages.

Streamlining Success Through Monetization Of Wellness Data:
By allowing users to monetize their wellness data, Zealeum is creating something that is new & unique. By providing a monetary incentive for users to make healthy life choices, I believe Zealeum will achieve success. The health care industry is ripe for the taking. If this ICO can optimize their blockchain format while still creating an easy layout for users, then I believe this ICO could cater to the masses.

Additional Info:

https://zealeum.life/
https://www.reddit.com/r/Zealeum/
Mwhitlatch

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 09:00:53 PM

I've been digging Zeleum for a long time very informative post man, you think the project will surpass soft cap and go on though?
CryptoGenius10 (OP)

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 09:03:22 PM

From my understanding they are only 1 mill away from their soft cap. Any ICO that is in this industry & that close to unveiling a tangible product is a winner in my book!
masha-1v

Activity: 89

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 09:07:11 PM

I think the project will really succeed. Because in our time very little statistics on need of public information. And this project wants to attract attention to almost the main industry of the world.
CryptoGenius10 (OP)

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 10:50:41 PM

I think the project will really succeed. Because in our time very little statistics on need of public information. And this project wants to attract attention to almost the main industry of the world.

Agreed, we have no use for the information, so I would be ok with selling it.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: