Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 05:59:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ۩۩۩۩۩۩۩۩۩۩۩۩۩۩۩۩۩۩ Make me laugh and win 25+ RAD! ۩۩۩۩۩۩۩۩۩۩۩۩۩۩  (Read 2126 times)
Slaxt (OP)

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

Gone......

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 11:24:00 PM

Next post receives 1 RAD bonus!

TC is the worse thing to happen to default, needs to open his eyes and not jump to conclusions, not everyone lies!!! Anyway as promised I have left, pass word changed to long random which I will forget like that plonker who ruined a perfectly fine account.
Slaxt (OP)

Gone......

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 11:45:48 PM

TC is the worse thing to happen to default, needs to open his eyes and not jump to conclusions, not everyone lies!!! Anyway as promised I have left, pass word changed to long random which I will forget like that plonker who ruined a perfectly fine account.
dr_yan_yan

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 12:17:41 AM

I dont think you are meant to post it yourself! haha
dr_yan_yan

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 12:23:40 AM

Joke to make you piss yourself-

That banana you ate 2 weeks ago, that tasted a little bit odd... yeah, I kinda asked your mom to use it while she was doing her Cam show!

Sorry bud!
Slaxt (OP)

Gone......

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 12:48:00 AM

I dont think you are meant to post it yourself! haha
haha mate

pepto

Activity: 223
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 01:05:10 AM

I'd like a big bunch of RAD's,  provided I don't have to insert them somewhere Shocked
Slaxt (OP)

Gone......

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 01:08:35 AM

I'd like a big bunch of RAD's,  provided I don't have to insert them somewhere Shocked
Post your RAD address mate, radioactivecoin.com

Bitcoin!

Activity: 768
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 01:12:47 AM

What about this one?
http://gifs.gifbin.com/3507yu7037.gif

F83GCoifNGDBtEAkC2Fa6LTrT8DyTrazbB

Thanks!

_///// [XVG] ★★★★★WE ARE ON  THE VERGE ★★★★★ [SCRYPT] /////_
_//// TOR // I2P // LINUX . WINDOWS . MAC . ANDROID . ELECTRUM . WEBWALLET . GITHUB // WEBSITE // RADIO // IRC ////_
Report to moderator 
_//// TOR // I2P // LINUX . WINDOWS . MAC . ANDROID . ELECTRUM . WEBWALLET . GITHUB // WEBSITE // RADIO // IRC ////_
Slaxt (OP)

Gone......

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 01:15:44 AM

What about this one?
http://gifs.gifbin.com/3507yu7037.gif

Thanks!
Sent 3.5 RAD.

Bitcoin!

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 01:20:32 AM

http://gifs.gifbin.com/35g657848.gif

What about this one?

If you think im pushing dont pay me!

Report to moderator 
Slaxt (OP)

Gone......

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 01:30:08 AM

http://gifs.gifbin.com/35g657848.gif

What about this one?

If you think im pushing dont pay me!
No, you're fine mate! sending 5 RAD.

Bitcoin!

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 01:38:54 AM

Thanks man i could keep it goying but lets give a chance at guys that dont have any yet!

Report to moderator 
Slaxt (OP)

Gone......

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 02:13:14 AM

Thanks man i could keep it goying but lets give a chance at guys that dont have any yet!
You could continue posting.

Slaxt (OP)

Gone......

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 02:40:25 AM

Slaxt (OP)

Gone......

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 02:52:15 AM

Next poster receives 1 RAD bonus!

chetalk

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 02:57:36 AM

Voted as chetalk!

FT3wxC3rGP7dwobBSMuyTkCfojGpucnkYa

Thanks.
Slaxt (OP)

Gone......

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 03:00:30 AM

Voted as chetalk!

FT3wxC3rGP7dwobBSMuyTkCfojGpucnkYa

Thanks.
Great! Sent 7 RAD!

Next post receives 0.5RAD bonus!

Slaxt (OP)

Gone......

View Profile
January 25, 2014, 05:31:26 PM

OPEN

elixir

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 25, 2014, 11:54:57 PM

why dont blind people skydive..... because it scares the sh*t out of the dog.

what part of popeye never gets rusty... the part he sticks in olive oyl.

i went to macdonalds drive through, when the girl gave me my food she said "sorry about the wait" i thought bless her "you dont have to apologize your not that fat"

do your ever check under your car before you go to work because your paranoid a clown has planted a car bomb.

FNn1U9wJUyLo1Lpf7zxfdsYC1YsQBsBwRd

OPEC oc2E9cQ4StgaMW2a18pKuZGe5h9RZdLL9c

Non nobis solum, sed omnibus! - Franko

Ɖ ~ DSNJ49NdZM4KjLHfPSYEGWKRn7wSC4bWqi
Slaxt (OP)

Gone......

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 12:09:59 AM

i went to macdonalds drive through, when the girl gave me my food she said "sorry about the wait" i thought bless her "you dont have to apologize your not that fat"
25 RAD sent!

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: