Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 03:13:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Can anyone loan me 70$ via PayPal  (Read 1006 times)
jakevg42 (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 07:23:00 PM
Last edit: January 22, 2014, 08:35:17 PM by jakevg42

Edit: Selling my Xbox one instead.
KWH
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1045

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 07:27:05 PM

Hey guys. I have got myself into a bad situation here. Somebody sent me a virus on another forum and my Malwarebytes pro isnt picking up the virus. I however know I have one because my Mining gear is getting such a suckish hashrate. I think the hacker is using my computer to mine. Anyways I am  not too savvy  so the only way I know how to remove a virus is if it appears in msconfig, which it does not. Anyways I need this loan so someone can remove the virus via Teamviewer. I know this is my first post but I only need the loan for a few days (Until I get my paycheck which I will cash in friday and should appear in my bank account by tuesday next week. I would put some BTC up for collateral but another reason I found out I had the virus is by having all my Bitcoins stolen.

New user, asking for money, no collateral, typical hard luck story and you want an unsecured loan? Does this not sound fishy to you?

When the subject of buying BTC with Paypal comes up, I often remember this: 

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
jakevg42 (OP)

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 07:30:33 PM

Hey guys. I have got myself into a bad situation here. Somebody sent me a virus on another forum and my Malwarebytes pro isnt picking up the virus. I however know I have one because my Mining gear is getting such a suckish hashrate. I think the hacker is using my computer to mine. Anyways I am  not too savvy  so the only way I know how to remove a virus is if it appears in msconfig, which it does not. Anyways I need this loan so someone can remove the virus via Teamviewer. I know this is my first post but I only need the loan for a few days (Until I get my paycheck which I will cash in friday and should appear in my bank account by tuesday next week. I would put some BTC up for collateral but another reason I found out I had the virus is by having all my Bitcoins stolen.

New user, asking for money, no collateral, typical hard luck story and you want an unsecured loan? Does this not sound fishy to you?
I would put something for collateral if I had it. Unless you guys want to buy an xbox one I have nothing else to do besides turn off my computer until I get a paycheck.
KWH
Legendary

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 07:32:08 PM

I would put something for collateral if I had it. Unless you guys want to buy an xbox one I have nothing else to do besides turn off my computer until I get a paycheck.

Where do you bank that a deposit takes that long to show up?

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
KWH
Legendary

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 07:36:39 PM

Download a few free utilities and remove the pest yourself. Save you some coin.

Albert Einstein
jakevg42 (OP)

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 07:38:06 PM

It takes around 2 business days, and I would be cashing it right before a weekend. Im a Capital One customer. I use the mobile application to scan a check cuz Im  too damn lazy to go to the bank.
KWH
Legendary

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 07:39:53 PM

It takes around 2 business days, and I would be cashing it right before a weekend. Im a Capital One customer. I use the mobile application to scan a check cuz Im  too damn lazy to go to the bank.

Then wait for the check to clear. Any lender should wonder if you'd be "too damn lazy" to repay the loan.

Albert Einstein
ozzymax

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 07:41:17 PM

Download Kaspersky 2014 antivirus. you get 30 day free trial no credit card needed. it will kill and remove any virus.

jakevg42 (OP)

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 07:52:43 PM

Download Kaspersky 2014 antivirus. you get 30 day free trial no credit card needed. it will kill and remove any virus.

Every virus originates somewhere from the research I have done. If a coder codes something new it may not get detected for upwards of a few months. Thats what sucks about the internet.
smracer
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1055
Merit: 1020

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 08:28:01 PM

CharlieRich is that you?  I thought you were stuck in the snow at McDonalds.
jakevg42 (OP)

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 08:32:11 PM

CharlieRich is that you?  I thought you were stuck in the snow at McDonalds.
Its not. I read that thread he made though and it got me to laugh.
Wendigo
Legendary

Activity: 2604
Merit: 1036

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 08:34:25 PM

Every virus originates somewhere from the research I have done. If a coder codes something new it may not get detected for upwards of a few months. Thats what sucks about the internet.

LOL

BlueMonkey

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

Need any help ? Just PM me

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 12:21:21 AM

Edit: Selling my Xbox one instead.
Is it really need teamviewer to remove ? Just go control panel and click reset to factory. Done. If you want sell something, go to goods or sell using ebay
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: